anyone also starting today? 25/07/12

ellie2409

Hi I have just started TS and was wondering if anyone else is starting as well? I'm 23 years old and have always been a big girl but after my second child the weight has gotten out of hand! I have never properly tried a VLCD before, though i have tried weightwatchers but it didnt work for me. I am now looking forward to getting started and working towards and happier and healthier lifestyle. The way I am feeling at the moment I know I might need some help along the way and I think that minimins will really be a great source of support. Everybody seems very friendly and helpful! Would appreciate advice and support and hopefully once I am a few weeks in and know what im doing I can give others advice too! My starting weight is 22st 01lbs and target weight is 14st 10lbs. Alot to lose but it's do able if i can stick my mind to it.

I have restarted today, back on it after my holiday.

Hi there, im also 23 trying to lose weight after 2 little girls. I started on the 14th though. I joined a few years ago when i started lipotrim but now i feel like i need to talk or at least read more into other peoples stories as none of my family really understand the struggle :(

You'll be able to to do it....stay strong, if you having a hard day come on here and vent and get support

One day at a time and you'll be fine :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm on day 3 as a returner. I'm doing a mix of Exante and lighter life as I have some LL packs left.
I'm setting myself smaller goals as I find the thought of fully going back on vlcd a bit daunting.
Good luck to everyone starting today.
We can do it!

hello ellie ive started 2day first time :) so i will keep in contact with u im 15.13 and hoping to lose what i can in next 4 weeks before a wekkend away then back on it after would love to get bk down to 11 stone at end of it all ive done lipotrim before but never stuck it out n never had support like this good luck x

Hi ladies, I am also starting today, made it all day so far after a few failed attempts. Now I only have 2 months until holidays so need to get in gear. Looking to lose the suggested 2 stone but if i can get anywhere near I will be happy.
Would be great to hear how everyone is doing and I hope it will keep me focused.
Good luck everyone :) x

theonlywayistanned said:
Hi ladies, I am also starting today, made it all day so far after a few failed attempts. Now I only have 2 months until holidays so need to get in gear. Looking to lose the suggested 2 stone but if i can get anywhere near I will be happy.
Would be great to hear how everyone is doing and I hope it will keep me focused.
Good luck everyone :) x

Good luck.....just take one day at a time :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi to everyone that has replied! JD89 i know what you mean about needing to talk, thats why i wanted to post to find others going through the same. I am here to help anyone i can i know ive only just started but thats the beauty of having other people in the same situation - to stop each other from temptation and to talk about the hard times! I wish all of you newbies and re starters good luck on the journey and i look forward to sharing the journey.

theonlywayistanned - thats a great incentive for losing!
char88 - i did look at lipotrim but i decided that the support with this seems a lot better, i cant believe my goal weight is almost where you are now! I guess thats where being 6'4 comes in lol. Are you going anywhere nice for the weekend?

x

haha yea im goin liverpool in limo for my birthday for nite then meal with a few friends that share same birthday month as me so i will be offically be sinin that weekend just want to get back to been bubbly n confident like i have always been whatever my size i do think i carry my weight well just dont have confidence anymore (im biggest ive been at the moment) so time to do something about it for me :) hope u do well good luck xx

Thanks Ellie and Char88, I think it is good to have incentives at milestones e.g: every four weeks. I have a dress thats a tad to tight, i wont go out on the town until it fights nicely thats my first aim, otherwise 2 months plus on a diet is depressing :(

Ive started exante today its a bit daunting but so far im not hungry and i dont mind drinking so much water im sure it will be worth it next Wednesday = Weigh day :) just need to stay strong :break_diet:

Well folks that's day one done and dusted, off to bed up at 5 am tomorrow so need my beauty sleep lol. Hope you have all had a fab day. X

ooh trip to liverpool sounds fun :) great incentive for carrying on with this. Gawd i couldnt imagine doing excercise at the moment i have no energy at all! dont really feel hungry but i feel sick and i have only just gotten rid of the worst headache! Hope everyone is feeling a little more with it than i am this morning lol. had to fight the urge to weigh in this morning, gonna wait til wednesday as planned x

Ellie, you have more self control than me, I have both weighed myself and weed on the Ketostix! :) it says i am in ketosis already, any idea what colour it needs to be to truely be on the diet? mine was pink but it goes up to purple.
feeling very light headed today and no concentration, sorry if i mis-spell or don't make sense, i feel sorry for my work colleagues and clients today x

well im just gettin to end of my 2nd day im same ellie not hungry 1 bit took my daughter macds n didnt even nick a chip :D haha i just feel sick n a bangin headache had 2 shakes 2day bath painkillers n try a chocolate hot :/ not had 1 yet hope its good as some ppl say i jumped on the scales says ive lost 2lb already but we will see wednesday goodluck :Dx

Hey Peeps! I'm going to start today, I just joined minimins now might help me keep on track, i'm a guy by the way hope i'm not invading any girly group lol

Hey Peeps! I'm going to start today, I just joined minimins now might help me keep on track, i'm a guy by the way hope i'm not invading any girly group lol

Good luck I'm on day five today and it's going well so far. Definitely keep posting on the forums because they really do help and it would be good to have another man on here as well.

Back