Anyone around 14st11 and want buddy?

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
I thought it might be nice to have someone around the same weight to buddy up with and maybe have a similar goal, mine is around 10st 7...my diary is Sarah's third time lucky diet if anyone would like to join me :D xx

Hey cupcake,

Im currently 15st 6 but could really do with a buddy. Starting afresh this morning as no longer going to meetings, didnt really get much from then and hoping to reach around 10st 7 eventually. Setting myself small targets to begin with so hoping to be in the 14's by the end of nov fingers crossed.

Good luck on your journey,
Dan x

Dan8317 said:
Hey cupcake,

Im currently 15st 6 but could really do with a buddy. Starting afresh this morning as no longer going to meetings, didnt really get much from then and hoping to reach around 10st 7 eventually. Setting myself small targets to begin with so hoping to be in the 14's by the end of nov fingers crossed.

Good luck on your journey,
Dan x

Hi Dan :)
Yeah I don't go to meetings either and weigh myself every Friday morning, it's good that you set yourself targets, I haven't set any as of yet but really need to! Do you have a diary?
Sarah x

melodyuk said:
I'm exactly the same as you and would love a buddy if your still looking :) also have the same target!! :) x

Ooo fantastic :D did you want to set up our own diary together in the diary section? X

I just did the weirdest thing.

I used to weigh 14.7. I just clicked on this post to join and then realised I am not that weight anymore. It's totally strange. I must have had a memory block.

Anyway my goal is 10.7 too. I'm currently 11.10. So I'm not too far but we can support each other and get where we want to be.

Back