Anyone Baking?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Elf, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Elf

Elf New Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :wave_cry:
    Hi just wondering if anyone else is baking goodies for their families and getting a buzz from the smell? I made a lemon cheesecake and coffee cake last weekend and this weekend I made chocolate cake with caramel filling and vanilla buttercream hhhhhh feel like Homer! Sunday I made loads of scones. I really enjoyed the lovely smells, but I think it's hard to resist a hot buttered scone or chocolate cake. Time for a baking ban?
    Must go & sniff chocolate cake! x Elf.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes not baking any cakes or anything but love cooking for the family and the taste of the food. Had to resist tasting a oven chip the other day :X

4. Pheoby

Pheoby Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I made hubby Breaded chicken and homemade chips last night and boy that was hard!!! The smell was out of this world but the sadness that he noticed on my face was heart breaking he said lol. My will power must be stong on this as normally Id be pinching the chips as I put his plate down aswell as eating my own haha. xxx :-D

5. nelly_

nelly_ Full Member

I have found myself cooking a lot more but not treats, my OH is finshed LT about 3 weeks so he is off the treats at the minute.

but I have found myself making loads of new dishes, I made a stew last night for the first time ever!

6. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Me too have been baking loads and cooking reall meals following recipes etc, in fact I have been making weekly menus including afters and sticking to it and really enjoying it, the family love it as they know what to expect each night :}

7. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.