Anyone considering a nip/tuck / boob boost after LT?

redfluffmonster

Caught sight of my slimming down bod in the mirror yesterday and although pleased, noticed my saggy bits - mainly boobs (well lack of now), bit of belly that looks like a ski slope and droopy bum!!!! Nice descriptions I know.

At my heaviest I was 15 and 1/2 stone but pregnant and despite LT and exercising every day, I'm not sure certain bits will ever be as perky without some assistance.

Just wondering if anyone is considering a visit to their Drs or nip/tuck after LT?

My boobies have gone like 2 droopy fried eggs...but I blame breastfeeding 2 kiddies in 3yrs for that! Im too scared to have anything done. BUT i would love a bum lift, my stomach is ok, ive been lucky its stayed flat, but I have a double bum problem!!!!!

If money was no object then I'd go for a boob lift and tummy tuck when I got to target but, alas, I don't think funds will run to that!!!!

x

My husband said if my boobs get smaller he will pay for a boob job for me. Anyone know how to reduce them faster? LOLOL

I'd hope that I wouldn't have to but if I reached my ultimate target and still wasn't happy I'd certainly consider surgery again.

I've lost trhe best part of 8 stone on CD and my body is a complete mess...boobs/tummy/arms...
I have decided to give myself about a year to see if it improves and if it hasn't I will consider plastic surgery...prob tummy tuck and boobs first.
have been trying lots of cream and a bit of exercise and will continue with that for at least a year

OMG Susan, how well have you done!!!! You look fantastic now and soooooo different to how you looked before.

Well done on a fantastic job, an inspiration to us all.

x

I've lost trhe best part of 8 stone on CD and my body is a complete mess...boobs/tummy/arms...
I have decided to give myself about a year to see if it improves and if it hasn't I will consider plastic surgery...prob tummy tuck and boobs first.
have been trying lots of cream and a bit of exercise and will continue with that for at least a year

Susan - you look amazing - I'm so pleased you posted - I can't afford surgery...and wisely a year with exercise is a sensible plan. Well done to you !!! x

I will let you know Thursday after I see the doc but if no luck with NHS, private it is.

i would love a boob job will have to start saving though!

Mary poppins you look fantastic in your pics x

my dad has said when i get down to my goal he will go halves with me on a TT. So unless more kids are in the offing thats what i will do :D

i'm a surgeryaphobe! if it could be done without an anaesthetic, then maybe... but i wont go to sleep for it. i hate having GA. i would have to look like the elephant man before doing that. (no comments please!;))

although getting rid of 'bulldog' lines on my face would be nice ;)

u dont need a GA for derma fillers msblonde :D

ahhhh! prob solved! ;) quick thinking Lisa! :D

hehehe

i suffer with Moobs and was going to see how much itd be to get them reduced if i get to my goal

I may consider a tummy tuck when I get to target, but I will try the exercise route first. It's cheaper ;)

Caught sight of my slimming down bod in the mirror yesterday and although pleased, noticed my saggy bits - mainly boobs (well lack of now), bit of belly that looks like a ski slope and droopy bum!!!! Nice descriptions I know.

At my heaviest I was 15 and 1/2 stone but pregnant and despite LT and exercising every day, I'm not sure certain bits will ever be as perky without some assistance.

Just wondering if anyone is considering a visit to their Drs or nip/tuck after LT?
I would love a boob lift; but, alas... i need to meet a rich man first xx:D;)

It's so ironic that whilst the majority of forumers are worried about losing their boobs the two lads in Liverpool are more concerned that their boobs aren't disappearing quickly enough!

I would love a boob lift; but, alas... i need to meet a rich man first xx:D;)

although happily married - I too need to meet a rich man!!! :giggle::giggle::

Back