Anyone doing Core/Simply Filling?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by AnnaMaria, 13 November 2009 Social URL.

1. AnnaMaria

AnnaMaria Member

When I did this the first time I lost loads if I stuck to it!

It was No Count then and we could have white rice.

A girl on the WW Healthy Habits boards does Core/Simply Filling but refuses to eat brown rice and has always had white basmati. So far she has lost 11 stones and 11 lbs - a total weight loss of 165 lbs - she was a size 32 before and is now in the 10's and a size 10 - she calls herself BUMBLEBEE on the boards.

Just wondered if there are any other Core/No Count/ Simply Filling followers on here doing really well.

Anne x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    I am doing smthg simmilar but of course I worked our what works best for me.
    I am doing fast track which still means that I do count the points but roughly just for the portion control. I have several smaller meals during the day time which are low carb and high protein and if I have to snack it's just cooked chicken or any of the fruits (rasbberies, blueberries or papaya) I do try to cook meat with all type of green vegies and have plenty tomatoes during a day. Completely cut of potatoes, bread and rice so I presume it's not what you are looking for...
    Bottom line is that you can adjust any diet to what really suits you.
    If you fancy a rice - have it - as long as you control your portions you should be fine. That's the WW beauty!!!
    Good luck sweetie xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.