Anyone doing Herbalife??

I've been on it for just under a month now. I've lost 8 lbs and 3 inches on waist, hips and bust. I feel so full of energy I'm working out loads. I love it so much I became a distributor. It honestly works. X

I've been using herbalife for the last two and a half weeks, I'm having two shakes a day and calorie counting for the third meal.
I've lost 4lb so far, but haven't measured myself - I need to find the tape measure ;)
I have just got the vanilla shakes - didn't fancy the other flavours - but I have added fruit to some of the shakes - banana, strawberry blueberries or mixed berries for a bit of variety. I don't like tea as a drink so haven't got any of that. I have the fibre tablets.
The main thing though is not snacking on the crisps and chocolate, cakes and biscuits and having sensible meals.
All the charts say that just over 8 stones should be my weight, but TBH I think I would be way too thin if I was that weight so my target is to get to somewhere between 9and a half and ten stones eventually.

PP:sign0144:

I've been using herbalife for the last two and a half weeks, I'm having two shakes a day and calorie counting for the third meal.
I've lost 4lb so far, but haven't measured myself - I need to find the tape measure ;)
I have just got the vanilla shakes - didn't fancy the other flavours - but I have added fruit to some of the shakes - banana, strawberry blueberries or mixed berries for a bit of variety. I don't like tea as a drink so haven't got any of that. I have the fibre tablets.
The main thing though is not snacking on the crisps and chocolate, cakes and biscuits and having sensible meals.
All the charts say that just over 8 stones should be my weight, but TBH I think I would be way too thin if I was that weight so my target is to get to somewhere between 9and a half and ten stones eventually.

PP:sign0144:

Hiya :)

What meals have you been having in the evening? Just looking for a bit of inspiration as I'm already panicking about what to have!!!!

Do you find the shakes filling?

Also what snacks do you have? I bought some reduced fat mini houmous pots today to have as a snack with carrot sticks but its seems really alien to me as I'd never have this on WW which is what I've done for years! Xxxxx

I've been having salads a lot with either slices of pork or grilled chicken, cottage cheese and crispbread. Some pasta - wholemeal if I can and some rice. Yogurt with a spoonful of peanut butter swirled in or some fruit. I've checked the calories for everything if I can find them and have kept the total to around the calorie figure agreed with my herbalife chappie. Snacks I've mainly had fruit, but I have had nuts a couple of times. I haven't managed to drink as much water as he thinks I ought to though :(

Yes I have found the shakes filling

Started today!

So I've weighed myself, taken my measurements and had my first shake! Tasted alright but I hadn't mixed it enough!
What calories do you all normally stick to? My herbalife lady didn't mention it!!

So I've weighed myself, taken my measurements and had my first shake! Tasted alright but I hadn't mixed it enough!
What calories do you all normally stick to? My herbalife lady didn't mention it!!

What measurements did you take??? Just gonna have my first shake too, eeek! My coach told me to stick to snacks of about 150 calories but she didn't mention about evening meal??? Good luck! Xxxx

I took my weight, then measured my arm, bust, waist, bum and thigh! So far so good! Don't think I mixed my shake enough as it was a bit powdery but drinkable!

You should be trying to consume between 1200 - 1400 calories a day. 2 shakes and 2 150cal snacks allow you between 500-700 calories per evening meal x

Back