• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anyone doing LT for the 2nd time?

Hi,
Is anyone doin LT for the second time round? I am and I'm just wondering is the weight loss slower the 2nd time? I started on tuesday and ive only lost about 2 pound, but i did have a bit of food last night which i shouldnt of done (salad and bread) but im back on track now. Just hoping its not because the 2nd time round the weight loss it quite a bit slower? I lost about 11 pound in the 1st week last time!
Thanks,
Louise
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol thats amazin though, 10 pound in two weeks?! that'd take about 5 weeks at least on WW! good work, keep it up! roll on tuesday for my weigh in ey! Im goin to make sure its before i have a shake or anythin and i always make sure i take off any jewellry and accessories lol to make sure im the lightest i can be, id do it naked if i could! cant really strip off in a chemist though lol xx

Sara4

Gold Member
I am 2nd timer too! I have had the exact same two lossess this time as I did the first time! 8lbs first week and 5lbs 2nd week! I hope it continues like this!

if you ate thats probably why you've only lost 2lbs so far!

good luck...

Demaris

Silver Member
The first weeks loss is mostly glycogen and water, thats why its normally larger than subsequent weeks. If you have been following a diet before hand (like I was) the loss could be less than what you first week 1st time round. I'm due a weigh in on Tuesday - my first week - so i will let you know! xxx