Extra Easy Anyone doing Online membership?

EvieWonder

I signed up last monday after trying slimming world a number of times. Went to groups but my last consultant really wasn't supportive. She wasn't happy unless you lost at least 2lbs per week and it's the only available group to me so thought I would try online instead.
Have actually been good this week. Pleasantly surprised to find some of my fav snacks are either low or syn free.
Anyone else doin it online instead of group?

Hi Evie! I do SW online, and it works well for me :) Good luck for your first weigh in!

Hi, I am an on line member. 1st week, ok so far. Slowly getting used to the difference between other diet clubs. My weigh in is tuesday so will see properly then.Good luck with it.

Ah good! Glad there are other onliners! Let me know how you get on peeps. My weigh in is tomorrow. Felt like I've done okay this week. Alot better then if I was at group but don't totally feel like I've lost any weight so can only hope! x

ive just got to club 10 in group. Working away december/january so am taking out the 3 months sw membership online as ill be working erratic hours and wont be near a group. I do work well the pressure of a weigh in but ultimately would love to do it sucessfully on my own just to prove that im a grown up and i can!! haha!!

have had about a week of messing around not realy doing any plan and a few binges so am wiping the slate clean and signing up later. Will be weighing in at home and then maybe at a boots or something whilst im away.

Lets keep each other motivated!! Good luck everybody!!!

How are you all doing?

I've done it for three weeks now and have steadily lost each week. Feel like I work harder at it cos I'm on my own.

Hello

I started SW online a couple of weeks ago. Found it difficult for first couple of day, but got my head round it now.

Still can't believe how much I can eat! This board is brilliant - really supportive and helpful.

I lost 6lbs in my first week and sts on my second week, which I was ok with after losing so much in my first week. I'm aiming for 1-2lbs loss each week.

Good luck with your SW journey!

Back