Anyone doing scottish slimmers

Hi Hippo :)

I am back to SS this week after 3 weeks off for a work trip - I have heaps to lose, about 6 stone altogether, so raring to go!

Do you go to a class, or do it by yourself?

Jenx

I'll be doing it alone for now - there's a girl at work really into the plan, she'll keep me on track!!! :)
Good luck!! :)

Hi Scottish slimmers is a easy plan to follow, no calculators etc needed, the website is getting updated should be up later

Auburn , how are you getting on, do you go on the official Scottish slimmers forum

Hiya! Not doing too bad...
I've had a look on the official SS forum, but I had difficulty using it, it kept asking me to log in, then said I wasn't allowed to post!

I think I might start going to a class, after payday. There's a girl at work wanted a class buddy to go with, and I could do with the extra support...

Hows your week going?

Is anyone still doing this? I did SS years ago and did lose weight but I didnt stick with it for long enough. Was looking into going back (after trying a billion MORE diets since. lol) and there dont seem to be any classes near me anymore? So would need to do it alone, but would need some guidance - as I said..it has been easily 5 years since my last attempt at SS!! :O

I am!
Joined a class on Tuesdays, last week was my first weigh in and lost 1.5 so that was a good start =)

I think I saw Sunderland in the class list, but I'm not sure where else. I think they said something about the website having maintenance this weekend, but maybe check on there in the week when it's back up, and see what you can find :) or call them, and see what they say!

Thank you btw, lots to lose yet but gotta start somewhere :D :D

Oh, tell me about it. I got lotsss to lose too.

Sunderland is way too far (Ive not got a car) but I will have to have a look. Do they give you books or anything when you join now? I may have to have a look and try to get myself a starter set from ebay. Ive no idea how many checks I would get....

Oh, tell me about it. I got lotsss to lose too.

Sunderland is way too far (Ive not got a car) but I will have to have a look. Do they give you books or anything when you join now? I may have to have a look and try to get myself a starter set from ebay. Ive no idea how many checks I would get....

There's a website, you should be able to get the PEP plan from there. Or I can tell you how many checks to start on, whats your start weight?

Between 18-20 stone, you get 60 checks a day, and the book says you can take 55 per day and save the other 5 up for the weekend.

I'm starting on 65 checks a day, and not saving for the weekend..

The website is www.scottishslimmers.com and I think the shop there might have the PEP book!

Happy days, good luck!!

Back