Anyone else addicted to Twilight??

Hi all,

I loved it when I saw it at the cinema and bought it on blu-ray when it came out last Monday and have watched it another 3 times so far :rolleyes: :D

I am just about to finish the book too and have the rest of the series just waiting for me :D

I think Dr Cullen, Jasper and James are GORGEOUS!!!!

So, Am I the only saddo out there? Or is anyone else addicted to Twilight? :rolleyes: ;)

Can`t believe no-one else? :p

Ive never even heard of it - lol! x

HI I like the film, but it isn't a patch on the book, have you read the saga? excellent :)

The books are amazing, but adored the film as well - Rob Pattinson as Edward *swoon*

Gawd DQ, you sound like my daughter who's 15. She wants one (her own Edward, that is;)). Me, I'll take one of the Black Dagger Brotherhood:eek: guys. Hehehe.

AJ

love twilight

:) totaly love the twilight saga, Ive read all the books over and over again, going to buy new moon on dvd on monday, went to the flicks to see it. Ive also read her other book the hoast also a good read......

Oh just spotted this thread
ME ME ME hehe
Read all the books 5 times now and when bored ill read my fave chapters, usually bits from BD.. got my NM dvd on Wednesday woohoo, now can't wait til Eclipse, im going to fly to the UK to watch a midnight showing..Also going to a covention in Birmingham in October and going to meet Carlisle, Paul, Nettie & Alec plus suprise guest :) woop x

me lol :) bring on 30th June!

I LOVE IT!!! Lol just spotted this thread! Read all the books and they're fab! Team Jacob!! lol. Its out in the US on 30th June but sadly we have to wait until 9th July for it :( *humph* lol xx

i love twilight.
im team edward lol cant help but drool

im currently reading the books im half way through eclipse iv only seen the first film cant wait to watch new moon

Haha am I the only man that likes Twilight? I love the films, just started reading the first book.

Haha am I the only man that likes Twilight? I love the films, just started reading the first book.

aww great i dont know any men that like twilight i keep trying to get my bf to watch it but hes having none of it lol

I just watched New Moon again lol. I really can't wait for eclipse!

im in love with bella ;)
but the 1st twilight was amazing and 0mega nah your not the only guy who likes twilight :p

Lol well that's reassuring! I'm an alice fan :)

Twilight fan here love the books and the movies and just ordered me a graphic novel off amazon this evening too!

As well as the new one coming out...:D Oh and The Host.

I'm off to find this book forum...

Last edited:
Back