Anyone else cold??

Not sure if it's one of the "side effects" or if it's just because it's pouring down here but I'm frezzing:gen125:
You really wouldn't believe it's the middle of august! If I had any energy I'd be dancing round to cheesy music just to keep warm but I'll have to make do with a big jumper and a black coffee lol

being freezing is one of the side effects of ketosis hun so you will have to get the winter wardrobe out early! if you can manage to jump about and keep warm go for it - it's all exercise!! xxx

Hey!

Yeah I am cold pretty much ALL the time. Good job I've got an endless supply of hoodies! My lips and nails go blue too and my feet sometimes go numb because they're so cold! Don't know if anyone else gets that?! I get the good old slipper socks out when I'm at home to try to warm them up a bit! Sexy!!!

x

I don't usually get cold at all but at the beginning of this diet I was very cold which was weird for me. You might be cold for a couple of weeks.

Yup, freezing.

I like to think of it as being an indication that i have less insulation!

Yep, cold ALL the time!!! Think it carries on the whole journey, hand in hand with the rank breathe, hair loss....... all well worth it though!!!

I've yet to feel the cold - I have hot flushes but there could be another reason for that. I guess I am still very insulated against the cold to notice yet. :)

Its the main thing i experience , got my socks on again lol!!!
Its pretty warm here today but my socks are the main feature in my wardrobe this week!!!

I'm sitting here with a big wooly jumper on and the sun is splitting the trees outside. My hands and feet are always like blocks of ice. It's all a bit strange for me as all my padding has kept me nice and toasty, so being cold is a new experience!

i get very cold as well since being on this diet. even get goose bumps all up my arms. i like the feel of it as it reminds me the diet is actually working and as elle said that my insulation is being decreased even as i type this reply lol :woohoo:

Yup, completely freezing! But, yesterday everyone was moaning about the heat, with sweat dripping off them & I was curled up in a hoodie - has it's benefits!!

Hannah

Not really been feeling cold myself...and I usually do!! Go figure that one!! Saying that I've got a whole LOAD of thermal insulation to keep me toasty!!

Guess this means I'm not in Ketosis yet then :-( Booo!!!

Think i must be odd
i never feel the cold and hardly ever wear a coat unless its minus 10 ..
i havn't felt the cold yet either and still got no heating on in the flat i go to bed naked :eek:
when at home alone
i feel the heat quicker than anyone i know moaning turn heating down still walk round shops in vest tops coz of the heat lol..
i love the sun and like snow winter fresh mornings so no i havn't felt the cold yet :rolleyes:

Debz x

Back