Anyone else had a ' horror ' day?!

Chezzabell81

I am as guilty as sin been so good all week not used 1 weeklie made a lovely chicken stew for tea....then went rapidly down hill eaten loads and loads and loads so mad with myself weigh in is mon eve if I eat minimal as poss anyone reckon I can pull it back??? Think it's the horrible rainy weather and x factor makes me want to be naughty

Dont panic!! As you said, you didnt use any weeklies this week so chances are the damage you have done is minimal. Just have a normal day tomorrow and if possible go for walk or so and you will be fine! Let us know how you got on :)

Good luck!

If it hadnt been for the fact i was working tonight and therefore out of temptations reach, i would have been the same. I always struggle at the weekend! Its just as well im a Friday weigher :)

Hey,

How did you get on today??

Aw smack my hand didn't go made a meal for my Mum its her bday today, so going to wed weigh in got a monthly pass so can go anytime ;0/ bless ya for asking got weighed and it said half on but they were other weighing scales xx

Even if it was true, half a pound isnt much and it can be off by Wednesday :) Thats the perk of monthly pass, when i feel i have had a bad week, i sometimes go to a different class to give myself a day or so to pick myself back up!

I am horrified 5 on god knows what's happened I am so upset but all I know is I have one slip and it's straight back on no matter what I do looks like minimal points nxt wk :0(

Hey,

Dont be too upset!! There could be several reasons for a gain. Do you track the food online? Maybe you can have a look and see what may have caused it. For the week ahead, make sure you use your daily points even if you cut back your weeklies. Theres no point depriving yourself as that will make you hungry.

Just see it as a wee blip and move on from it. Don't dwell too much, it happens to all of us! x

Hiya. Dont beat yourself up it happens to all of us one wk or another. Dust yourself off and tomorrow is a new week x x

Thank u guys laid here in bed with my ww magazine girl in there is same height as me and went down to 8st 9 or something it's achievable! X

Back