Having a flexi weekend and starting again monday, anyone else?

Lucylu79

Gold Member
It's very unlike me to go so off plan all weekend, but its a wedding and hubby and I barely ever go out!

My weekend starts tomorrow evening, hubby's off to the grooms house and I need to tan up and do nails etc. I don't plan on eating anything too naughty perhaps a ww pizza or something easy like that. I shall be going way off track sat at the wedding, I'm not going to get hammered as we have a son to care for sun and sat night if he wakes - that's gonna hurt!
Sun will be munchy day and although I could be back on plan I'm just going to allow myself that extra day.

Truth is I've messed around all week and truly need a goal or something to get me back on track Monday! I weigh in on weds so I know to expect a gain, it'll help me get back on track but I need to start earlier, mon!

Anyone out there trying to get focused? Let me know and let's plan a great first week back on plan again!

Well I did exactly that, enjoyed myself to the max yesterday! Got a home cook Indian for tea and then back on plan tomorrow!

Good stuff. This for me is what SW is all about. You can recognise when you've been off plan and eating (and drinking!) more than you should, so you get back to healthy eating soon as possible: no real need to feel guilty, especially if you've had fun.

Glad you had a good time! :)

Well tbh this works for me. I have been lucky enough so far to allow myself time off plan, such as my holiday this year, and my birthday weekend. Then as I plan a day to get back on plan, on holiday it was the day after I got back and my birthday was the day after my birthday, and just get on with it. I seem to be able to do this and had no problems the couple of times I've done it and I see you have done just the same :) I am having 3 days off at christmas too, then when boxing day has been and gone I have nothing planned until I go to new york in september so I can get right back on plan. Hopefully I can lose another 3 or 4st before new york!!

Well done for getting straight back on plan, I think that's the trick, setting yourself a day to do it and just throw yourself right in there lol x

Thanks both for your replies! I've got my soup out the freezer for tomorrow and started to plan my meals for the week, I don't weigh in till weds so I've got 3 days on plan 100%, looking forward to feeling better as I always feel quite groggy after a few days off plan!

Back