Anyone else have this problem!

DavidCatterall

Hi guys

I was wondering wwether anyone else has the same problem.

I am 5'11 and have very good bone structure. From the shoulders up i look normal weight etc but my stomach and chest are that of an obese man. Its really bizzare. Check out my picture

Im unlucky that the first place i lose weight is my face so when my body is fairly normal looking i look gaunt in the face.

Its really depressing

very few people are happy with the way they look...
My hubby is 6 foot and normal weight but his face is very very thin....
I he puts on weight, it goes on his face first.... but at normal weight he has a very thin face.. thats who he is!
You have to just learn to love yourself...
And being slim will help a lot!

x

x

You should be glad your face is thinner than the rest of you, you dont look gaunt to me, the rest of you will follow the good example your face has set lol

Do/Did you drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of white carbs?. I bet thats it, the most common male problem in my experience from myself and friends. On that subject I did although my head was big but my upper body was much bigger than my legs or head. My brother was the same, average allover yet he was 5stone overweight all around his middle and chest.
If you are on a low carb diet I bet you see a massive improvement. The diet will take fat from where you have it so you will lose them in no time.

No for me it was cheese and prob potatos. So yes carbs. Also the portions i eat were massive. And i was eating at the wrong times.

The top half of my body, including face has always looked okay. I know this because I'd get checked out in the car, but not when out and about!!

Back