• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else having a hot x bun today??

S: 14st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 3st4lb(23.12%)
It would be rude not to lol !!!:gimi:
If I remember rightly the co-op reduced fat one's are 7 syns ,so might have 2 with flora lighter than light for todays 15 syns :) have to check that first though obviously.
If you are -enjoy !!
ETA
Just checked ,it'llhave to be one with full fat marg!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Co-op Hot Cross Buns, Reduced Fat, 6 pack 60g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
7½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 7½ Syns
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Got no will power when it comes to hot cross buns so staying well clear! OH did buy me a malteaser bunny though (8 syns) so will eat that at some point over the weekend.

Last edited:

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
S: 17st7lb G: 10st5lb
I've got hot cross buns and am saving them til after weigh in on sunday morning. I'm never normally naughty after weigh in, but this week is the exception!!

S: 14st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 3st4lb(23.12%)
I'd never get the chance to eat a whole pack ,there's six of us and six buns works out perfectly lol !!
Although my son will probably want at least 2 so am going to have to buy 2 packets and just resist.

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
S: 13st13lb G: 9st9lb
I had one! Had it for breakfast with a thick spread of laughing cow light and a creamy coffee :D

I am avoiding them completely. One of my favourite things in the universe... naughty you for starting this thread, go and sit in the corner!

S: 11st10lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 22.8 Loss: 1st0lb(8.54%)
I bought some lighter choices ones from Tesco this morning, thinking that would be better. I checked the syns when I got home and one works out at 8.5 syns!!!! That's without any butter (flippen heck), may have to have just half of one :sigh:

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
I am a fan of them, but I must admit I'm steering well clear because I had a 1.5 lb gain this week after being totally 100% on plan and even if it was down to fluid retention (* week coming up) psychologically I really need to be pretty angelic leading up to Monday's WI!!! :( X

Last edited:

JemmaBe

Silver Member
I would be if I was at home, but OH doesn't like them so I'd have to eat all 6 myself, and seeing as they don't last 6 days, it would be a bad idea to buy them :(

S: 21st5lb C: 21st5lb BMI: 41.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just had one. I went shopping with my parents and invited them in for a cuppa and a hot cross bun. It was a cunning ploy because I now only have one left.
It was delish :drool: