Anyone else having a hot x bun today??

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
It would be rude not to lol !!!:gimi:
If I remember rightly the co-op reduced fat one's are 7 syns ,so might have 2 with flora lighter than light for todays 15 syns :) have to check that first though obviously.
If you are -enjoy !!
ETA
Just checked ,it'llhave to be one with full fat marg!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Co-op Hot Cross Buns, Reduced Fat, 6 pack 60g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
7½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7½ Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Last edited:
Got no will power when it comes to hot cross buns so staying well clear! OH did buy me a malteaser bunny though (8 syns) so will eat that at some point over the weekend.

Last edited:
I've got hot cross buns and am saving them til after weigh in on sunday morning. I'm never normally naughty after weigh in, but this week is the exception!!

I'd never get the chance to eat a whole pack ,there's six of us and six buns works out perfectly lol !!
Although my son will probably want at least 2 so am going to have to buy 2 packets and just resist.

I had one! Had it for breakfast with a thick spread of laughing cow light and a creamy coffee :D

I am avoiding them completely. One of my favourite things in the universe... naughty you for starting this thread, go and sit in the corner!

I am a fan of them, but I must admit I'm steering well clear because I had a 1.5 lb gain this week after being totally 100% on plan and even if it was down to fluid retention (* week coming up) psychologically I really need to be pretty angelic leading up to Monday's WI!!! :( X

Last edited:
I would be if I was at home, but OH doesn't like them so I'd have to eat all 6 myself, and seeing as they don't last 6 days, it would be a bad idea to buy them :(

Just had one. I went shopping with my parents and invited them in for a cuppa and a hot cross bun. It was a cunning ploy because I now only have one left.
It was delish :drool:

Back