• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else just started or restarted today?

Just posting to see if there is anyone else on here that has restarted or started their diet today. IM following WW its been an ok day besides the fact I have had no sleep since yesterday so im not sure if Im moody because of the food or because IM tired Im guessing both :D I am also supposed to be walking 10 000 steps a day Im thinking where the heck am I supposed to be walking to ??? The moon???? I have managed just over a quarter of that. Will take the doggy for another little walk after dinner so that will rake it up.

Food intake has been good had a yogurt for breakfast 3p and apple for snack 2p and a soup for lunch 2p and a cuppa tea of course :)

Now thinking what to do for dinner im thinking chicken :)
but in the meantime im going to a nano nap to recharge my batteries for this afternoons walk :)

Hope to hear from you all :flirt2:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*EB*

Gold Member
Hey Belle - just to say hello back, but you have posted in the Slimming World Section of Minimins - so we wont be able to help you much on the Pro Points side of stuff :(

Good luck on your weight loss journey though xxx

Hey i lost 4 stone b4 xmas n have been struggling on n off since den loosin den puttin it back up i've put on a few pound out of d 4 stone but im determined dis wk 2 get back 2 keepin on track n keepin 2 my points so hopefully i can =]

So gud luck wit ww luv =] xxx

zebredy

Sci-Fi Geek
If you are doing Pro Points then the apple should count as 0pp

Hi iv just started :) cant wait to crack on im actualy quite excited about it! Good luck x