Anyone else new to this?

glitzy

Hey
Just started SW yesterday and was wondering if there is anyone out there who would like to join me on here. I go to SW on my own so I thought it might be a good idea for some of us to give each other inspiration on here :cool: :)
I have a fair bit of weight to loss... 4.5stone... so its gonna take me a while... but im determined to get there lol xx

I attended group to slim for my wedding and lost over 5 stone. I have just celebrated my 5th anniversary and I've gained almost 3 stone from our wedding. I'm looking to start again by myself too so would be looking for some inspiration.

Re: Amyone else new to this?

Well Im sure we can help each other :)
Im hoping to lose 4.5 stone... eeekkkk!!! Thats a task + a half lol!!
Im trying to stay away from the wine 2nite lol xxx

It's hard doing it on ur own, this is my 3rd time and the last one failed as I had no motivation and no-one to motivate me. This time my friend is at the group and they all seem pretty friendly. Good luck x

I started back on sw yday im doing it on my own from home, have all my books from last time:rolleyes: would love to join ya :) x

I'm too new and looking for inspiration and help along the way! Every little helps as they say! Good luck to all. Xx

Nothing to be embarrassed about glitzy its off and thats the main thing, everyone loses at different rates dont compare yourself to others. Stick to the plan and you will see the results. It may help to keep a food diary on here until you get into the swing of things and then people can help you with pointers/advice if needed. Good Luck you can all do this - anything is possible you just have to believe in yourself x

Heres my food diary for today...

HEXA:- Skimmed milk
HEXB:- 2x weetabix

Breakfast:- banana

Lunch:- Uncle bens express rice chicken (2x syns)
Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and sweetcorn

Dinner:- SW spag bol with pasta and 2x slices of tescos light choices garlic bread (6x syns)

Drinks:- 2x cans of diet coke
A few glasses of cordial sugar free

Exercise:- walk for 1.5 miles

How does this seem?? :)

Hi

Iv joined this forum today and have no clue what im doing!! Haha.
Im starting slimming world in the morning. I dug my old books out and am about to go food shopping in preparation. I would love to join in and help each other as im not going to join a club, but go it alone.
Im getting married next July and would love to lose at least 2 stone by then.
I hope its ok that I've tagged on?

Lv mich

Hi

Iv joined this forum today and have no clue what im doing!! Haha.
Im starting slimming world in the morning. I dug my old books out and am about to go food shopping in preparation. I would love to join in and help each other as im not going to join a club, but go it alone.
Im getting married next July and would love to lose at least 2 stone by then.
I hope its ok that I've tagged on?

Lv mich

Welcome Mich, and good luck.... We're all in this together !!!!! Keep in touch and keep writing things down x

Same here guys n gals!! Ive got a lot to lose, and coz im a dirty poor student I can't go to a group just yet :/ Ive been keeping a foodblog with pictures too, so go ahead and take a look! Game on dudes!! :D

Hi all....
Anyone else find themselves eating loads more on SW? Iv made and eaten a whole cottage pie today!! I eat until im full then a few hours later I do the same...haha. I guess the scales will tell me if im doing it wrong.

Back