Anyone else scared of....

Thanks Tracy and Lili, god Lili you must be really close now?? Can I ask you Tracy, do you have a certain no. of calories/grams of fat per day??

To be honest hun no i dont i just know its very low! I have all low fat sauces etc and have light everything, even WW bread! I dont want to obsess by counting everything but i must be doing something right! I have everything low fat and low cal xxx

Maybe i should count it for a few days and post it on here hun? ill start tomorrow xx

For your weight Tracy your ww allowance would be 20 pts, have to eat minimum of 18

Even worse the girl who sits next to me is so tiny but is always munching on sweets and crisps. :confused::sigh:
Her day will come hunni...god , that sounds evil....but true ...my oldest sis was the same ...but now is well (i can say this becuase she is my sister)she's the size of a house!:eek:

I've been refeeding for a few weeks. I'm doing Atkins style refeed and am loving it. I've lost 6lbs the last two weeks and am eating like a king. Tracy has done low fat, I've stuck to low carb. I'm still in ketosis, but the fear I have is when I'm out of it, the hunger pangs will return. Not felt that for a long time. Eating food is not my fear, but being off a diet and out of ketosis is my fear. Had a discussion with Harriet today and talked about maintainance...that is when the hard work really begins. I'm getting a buffer zone of 7lbs so if I gain a couple I'm still under my original goal and I'll up the exercise and healthy eating to take it off...thats the plan anyway.

Oooh cheer Bindi i will count tomorrowx

That would be great Tracy.. good to see what others do xx
Shaz, carbs scare me, I know they are my downfall. Just want to as prepared as possible xxx

Cheers Harriet, I know its been said before but you are an inspiration to us all. I know what you meann about looking in the mirror, I feel that way already. You know I am the type of person who if told what to do will do it no problem, so I like discipline. I know it will be trial and error but would love to see some food diaries, I know you did one on here before, but at the time I was only new. Would you mind if I asked to see it again just to give me an idea??? Cheers hun

Harriet,
Are you food diaries on a thread somewhere, Ive had a look and cant find them

You need to read up on GI and GL (nic you would be so proud of me im really learning my stuff)

You dont need to be afraid of carbs - only simple carbs - they are the ones that give you hunger pangs and make you fat!

Oi Ally you! Since you said whats my plan after finishing LT my head as been all over the place thinking that I have'nt honestly got one, yeah of course I want to be more active eat healthier and drink less, but I dont believe its as cut and dry as that. Dont forget im a geezer a bloke a man and we dont do calorie counting and measuring we just get stuck in then burp, fart and roll over and go to sleep lol. But I hope I am a "new man" now, but I dont know where to start regards re-feeding and maintenance. I need guidenance! xx Cheers Ally! xx;-)

Thats the beauty of GI /GL. You dont calorie count, fat count or anything like that. I got the book GL for Dummies and even if you dont want to take that route it gives you some wicked information about your body and fat storage.

Im sorry Im probably making everybody stressed with my talk of plans.

No oxally
You are right, we all need to have a strategy for when we come off LT. We need to plan ahead and see what plan works the best for us. Im gonna read up on that GL stuff when I get a chance

Thanks a million Harriet your a star!

your very welcome..i hope it helps :)

h xx

Cheers Nic (e-bay queen) and Harriett, stars the lot of you!!!

lol thistime its amazon this time lol

Oh yes, doh, silly me..Amazon Queen too

Back