Anyone else slimming before trying to conceive?

Iamsherlocked

I'm hoping to start TTC in June :D I'm really wanting to start my healthy eating now so I don't lose weight during pregnancy. Last time I oput on 5 stone in 20 weeks so don't want a repeat of that again either. I figure, if I'm eating healthily then I don't have to worry. Just gotta stay away from the cake lol xxxx

I am :)

I have just miscarried over March & April (took a long time) and they have told me to wait 2 cycles now until we try again. I put on about a stone when i first fell pregnant through christmas/ a holiday and pregnancy.

I have a holiday booked for the begining of July (10 weeks) so i'm trying my damned hardest to get the weight off i have put on for trying again and using my holiday as an incentive.

Good luck xx

I'm sorry to read about your miscarriage chick :(
I lost 11st on ww to get pregnant but I have other fertility issues too was supposed to start ivf in June but conceived after exploratory surgery at xmas naturally :) they reckon the weight loss helped dramatically.

I have gained a stone in the first 20 weeks and now decided to do ww maintenance at home to try not gain much more, this is my first week bk on it and not feeling restricted or anything I love it :D

Good luck x

Wow thats an amazing loss Well done & Congratulations on your pregnancy thats brill :)

1 stone isn't so bad in 20 weeks but trying to maintain now will help for the rest of the pregnancy :)

Good luck sweet xx

I'm sorry to read about your miscarriage chick :(
I lost 11st on ww to get pregnant but I have other fertility issues too was supposed to start ivf in June but conceived after exploratory surgery at xmas naturally :) they reckon the weight loss helped dramatically.

I have gained a stone in the first 20 weeks and now decided to do ww maintenance at home to try not gain much more, this is my first week bk on it and not feeling restricted or anything I love it :D

Good luck x

Congrats! Also, your 11st WL is amazing. I'm going through all the forums today to feel inspired and your post is very inspiring. x

I am :)

I have just miscarried over March & April (took a long time) and they have told me to wait 2 cycles now until we try again. I put on about a stone when i first fell pregnant through christmas/ a holiday and pregnancy.

I have a holiday booked for the begining of July (10 weeks) so i'm trying my damned hardest to get the weight off i have put on for trying again and using my holiday as an incentive.

Good luck xx

So sorry to hear of your m/c its such a hard thing to deal with. Your mindset seems strong and it's good you are willing to try again and lose weight. All the best, and I really hope it works out for you xx

Back