Anyone else to lose 22lb and needing a buddy?

I was doing well last week until i went away for the weekend and totally fell off the wagon but i am going to knuckle down, starting again tomorrow and feel i'll have more motivation to feel better for christmas if i have someone to help me along the way.

x

I'm here most evenings, there are lots of lovely people in the SW forum and you'll be made to feel very welcome.

xxxx

I want to lose 63.5lbs by July and a stone hopefully by Xmas ( already 3lb there!)

I'm always on here as I have it as an app on my iPhone. But I find tagging along to threads helps me loads!!

Am here if u need support!! Just pm
Me :) I normaly reply within a couple of hours depending on if I'm awake or asleep
Or tendin to the kids xxx

Thanks guys. theres so much help and info on here it is great.
just need to get back into diet mode i suppose. i was so motivated last week, was cooking like a mad woman so i've lots of syn free meals in the freezer for me to take to work. Just completely fell off the wagon at the weekend!

think meal plans are the way forward for me so going to do some research and make those up in the morning. keep me on track for the week hopefully!

think my biggest problem is work because people are forever handing in boxes of chocolates especially at this time of year, its a nightmare!!

x

Hi littlemissscatterbrain,
I too am here most of the time, got the iPhone app so tend to just browse threads a lot of the time.I've got 24 lbs left to go to my target,
Don't worry about falling off the wagon, you've already made the decision to buckle up and get straight on with being 100% back on plan.
Yes meals planning is an excellent idea, I know I always do a lot better when I've got things planned, plus it means you just don't have to think about it!
Anyway I must get ready for work now but if you need any help, just let me know :) good luck!
Xxx

Back