Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Oh trace what a shame your week has been rubbish :( hope that foots better soon .

Mo - you're very welcome and it's lovely to have you with us. Xx

What a day! Been to physio re neck which will hopefully sort out with some exercises and posture work. She said was quite often seen in teachers!
Then had a phone call while shopping to say my dear Nan had died this morning. I have been helping to care for her with my Mum and sister. So a crap day. Feel exhausted emotionally. Turned to crap food!!!!
Thanks for listening guys.xxxx

What a day! Been to physio re neck which will hopefully sort out with some exercises and posture work. She said was quite often seen in teachers!
Then had a phone call while shopping to say my dear Nan had died this morning. I have been helping to care for her with my Mum and sister. So a crap day. Feel exhausted emotionally. Turned to crap food!!!!

Oh bear! God I'm so so sorry , sending you condolences and a big hug. Xx you turn to whatever you need for now and know that we are here for you . Lots of love xx

So sorry to hear of your loss my thoughts are with you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank goodness it's Friday. Although I've been off all week , we've spent most of it indoors as Lauren's had a tooth abscess and bens attended school revision sessions . They're catching up on their sleep but once they're up we need o get out and enjoy the sunny weather . I'm hoping to do my 3 mile circuit with them.

Yesterday's menu was as follows

Thank goodness it's Friday. Although I've been off all week , we've spent most of it indoors as Lauren's had a tooth abscess and bens attended school revision sessions . They're catching up on their sleep but once they're up we need o get out and enjoy the sunny weather . I'm hoping to do my 3 mile circuit with them.

Yesterday's menu was as follows

Pebs that dinner looks amazing :)xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Pebbles. do you mind telling me how you made your cheese sauce for the cauliflower? Thank you.

Hello Pebbles. do you mind telling me how you made your cheese sauce for the cauliflower? Thank you.

Hi mo,for quickness today as just small portion , i used the bisto granules . I made up 100mls of it which is 2 syns per 50 mls and stirred an extra tbsp of light Philli in as I had a tbsp of it sitting alone in a tub. Then poured it over cooked cauliflower and baked in oven for a bit.

image-2985820263.jpg

Hey pebs,have just been back to docs with me foot,as my ankle had swollen,and have had real bad trouble walking on it today.
Anyway I have to have 2 blood tests done on thurs to check for arthritis,does this sound right to you ???xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back