Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I have just had the worse tea for night before weigh in oops! Sausage egg and chips!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have just had the worse tea for night before weigh in oops! Sausage egg and chips!

Ooh yummy though . Good luck xxxxx

Pebs, can you point me in the right direction for a scan bran cake recipe - when I search, I'm seeing curly wurly scan bran and every sort of sb cake, but no plain.......

Yes honey .

5 scan bran ( 1 heb or 5 syns)
1 tbsp cocoa powder & 1 options sachet (1+2 syns )
4 tbsp sweetener
3 eggs

Scan bran into bowl, add boiling water a little at a time until its all broken down like soggy weetabix.
Add sweetener, cocoa, options and eggs and anything else you want to add like coffee, or different flavourings etc.
pour into Chinese takeaway dish or silicone tin then microwave for 4 mins until cooked

I made one tonight and cut it into 8 slices at 1 syn per slice , then had two with my yogurt and pineapple .

image-2742183575.jpg

image-3364769648.jpg

It'll last me 3-4 days maybe, but in the fridge . Chances are it'll be eaten in 2 days . Sometimes have it with breakfast or in my packed lunch or when I get in from work with a coffee xx

Food looking good again pebs x

smurfy I made a scan bran cake for the first time the other week and was pleasently surprised x

I am not quite sure how but 1.5lbs off for me this morning!! Now time to go do some painting with Toby while I work put whats for tea tonight :)

Hey girls , meals for today

Plus tasks -

Grapefruit - check
Steps - To do
5 a days - Counted 10 then lost count lol
5 glasses - 50% on water balance lady , which is 1litre 900mls so far.
Scan bran - 2 portions today.
Green tea. - to have with my ' sit down' time
Diary. - Filled in

Can report a definite improvement in the bathroom department. Monday morning ( post Mother's Day ) I weighed and had put on 2.5 lbs even though i didn't pig out , i still ate chocolates and a very average pudding in the restaurant.
Since being on the train , I am speeding through the stations to the destination and have already lost the 2.5 lbs so can't wait to weigh tomorrow and see what's what xxxxx

Today I had
B - yog and banana at class
L - 2X ryvita a laughing cow and apple
T- carbonara using phili and a kitkat peanut butter and satsuma for pud

Snacks - velvet crunch

But a mega 3l of fluid!!

Good luck tomorrow everyone x

well done smurfs and arby on the tasks today. good luck tomorrow ladies and well done on your 1.5 arby.
tomorrows my long day - yuk!
just planning my meals now and im craving potato pancakes again. but need to wait until saturday breakfast for that. oh i wish it was friday night:4635:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well my food today has been:

Breakfast: poached eggs,toast,mushrooms and a spoon of beans.

lunch:2 black coffees.

Dinner: 2 pieces of chicken.

Snacks: an apple,a bag of wotsits chocolate mouse and an options hot chocolate !

I was at the school today from 11.30 till 5.30,I did a second hand uniform sale,and then helped at the Easter disco.then had to rush home ,feed the youngest as he had karate,then feed the others,so I just ate what I could !!

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back