Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

OK, day one done and no badness - one down 6 to go!!!

I have a whole week of virtuosity behind me and my fabulous weightloss is threatened by star week - I'll cry if I don't lose tomorrow night!!

Smurf.. HIIIII... How are you? All good I hope?

I rejoined group last ngiht.. I have to.. I promised myself I'd be at goal for É's first Christmas and instead I'm further away from it.. Weighed in last night at 12st 13.5lb and want to be at 11st 7lb by Christmas..
This will get me into a healthy BMI and once there then I'll decide where to go.. For now my aim is to be healthy :)
So now that I'm back to being serious... I need my sergeant major to keep me in toe... PEBS???????.....

Good luck for tomorrow smurf!! You will get there dubs having a little one makes it easier to ignore what your body needs and snack on rubbish instead - choc is my go to grab snack
I have had an awful week again! Dont think the cake tasting and dage night helped my case at all :-(
Weighed in as 12st5 yesterday and back down to 12st1 this morning so hoping a lot was bloat. Really need to get back down to 11st though.
Managed 2 days on plan which is better than usual as of late

Was down 2.5lbs tonight which I was happy enough with - am bang on 11 st now which is what I was before I went on holidays. I'd have loved a half pound more to be into the 10's but next week might do that......

Well done Smurf.. FAB loss.. Have you set a goal for next week??
I've just posted my food diary on my thread there if you fancy following.. You don't have to.. but just if you need/want ideas and also coz I need al the eyes on me to ensure I'm tracking/synning correctly :)

Well done smurf!
Have tried subbing to it dub but its all blank for me :'(
I started a diary but keep forgetting to write on it oops x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done smurf!
Have tried subbing to it dub but its all blank for me :'(
I started a diary but keep forgetting to write on it oops x

Aww.. Maybe coz its in the silver members section?!
I'll copy and paste it to here too :) x

Tuesday 07th October

Brekkie: 35g porridge oats. Pink grapefruit
Lunch: Chicken pieces, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, beetroot, gherkin, sweetcorn, red pepper
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Shepherds pie (made with ex lean beef mince, carrots, onion, peas, potatoes, parsnip, garlic, oxo & 1 tablespoon of gravy granules (1syn - 1 tablespoon made 3 portions, so 1 syn per portion)) with carrot, parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower and 2 baby potatoes (put these on as potato layer on shepherds pie was thin, but could only manage 2.. Could have left them off though TBH...
Snack: Brooklea Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt - coconut & vanilla flavour (FREE and YUM)

HeA: 350ml Skimmed Milk - although must do better as didn't have even half that amount.. May have cheese at some stage today to make up for the lack of milk intake n split my HeA
HeB: 35g Porridge Oats
Water: 1.25ml
Exercise: 20min walk

Wow! Well done Dubs!! My day:

Breakfast - grapefruit, mullet light Greek style (.5 syn)
Lunch: 35g oats (Heb), 2 muller light Greek style, mango, orange
Dinner: 3 egg omelette with ham, tomato and grated cheese (.5 Hea)

Wheelies - 4.5 syns..

Still hungry so might have some melon shortly.....

Wow! Well done Dubs!! My day:

Breakfast - grapefruit, mullet light Greek style (.5 syn)
Lunch: 35g oats (Heb), 2 muller light Greek style, mango, orange
Dinner: 3 egg omelette with ham, tomato and grated cheese (.5 Hea)

Wheelies - 4.5 syns..

Still hungry so might have some melon shortly.....

U do like ur mullet light don't u... Lol
Yum. Luv wheelies

Ive never had wheelies, what are they?

Me
b- banana
L- some salad, ham and some leftover pasta which Toby didnt fancy
T- wrap pizza (a +b), grapes

Syns- hifi (3), pinched a tiny bit of chicken nugget (2), half snack a jack - sharing again (2)

Looks a bit pityful wrote down

Oh I did fit a small slice a melon in at some point this afternoon too

Ive never had wheelies, what are they?

Me
b- banana
L- some salad, ham and some leftover pasta which Toby didnt fancy
T- wrap pizza (a +b), grapes

Syns- hifi (3), pinched a tiny bit of chicken nugget (2), half snack a jack - sharing again (2)

Looks a bit pityful wrote down

Oh I did fit a small slice a melon in at some point this afternoon too

They're corn snack crisps... 10p crisps we used to call them but they're the guts of €1 now!!! (Showing my age... lol)

Another good day here from me...

Brekkie: Porridge (HeB) with teaspoon of Sweet Freedom sweetener syrup (1/2 syn) and a grapefruit
Lunch: Tuna Salad - Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Red Pepper, Beetroot, Gherkin, Sweetcorn
Snacks: Apple. Grapes
Dinner: Shepherds pie - Ex lean minced beef, oxo, garlic, gravy (1 tablespoon was used to make up 3 portions so 1 syn each), carrots, peas.
Snack: Apple. Banana (right before dinner to make up the 1/3 super free) Treat Size Bounty 7 syns

HeA: Milk
HeB: Porridge oats
Syns: 8.5/15
Water: 2Litres
Exercise: 20minute walk

So so for me today
B- banana, yog, toast with a scrape of nutella (1/2 hexb and need to check syns)
L- apple, toast (1/2 b), spoonfull of scrambled egg and a few pieces of popcorn (1/2)

Planned spag bol for tea fully loaded with veg goimg to do Pete and Toby some garlic bread which I will need to avoid as can never have just 1 little slice

Thats it so far will edit when I know what the night is going to be like as last night was awful no idea what was up

I made mushy pea curry for last night but we didn't have it so will have that tonight with rice.. MIGHT do me some SW chips.. Will see how hungry I am later n decide...

So far i've had... A grapefruit, porridge (heB) with a teaspoon of sweet freedom syrup (half syn) Apple. Red n purple grapes.. Have yet to have lunch but É is asleep so i'm not moving a muscle for fear of waking her...
Have a half day from work today to go see my cousins new baby... but my car flipping died on my way to collect Éabha so am stuck home looking for a new car online!!

It has gone from bad to worse. Popped out for an hour ended up in farm shop cafe Pete surprised me with a millionnaires shortbread (my fav) as he goes back to work on Sat for up to 6 weeks and wanted to 'treat' me... does he not realise I don't want to be a porky piggy in my dress :-( I did eat only half and that includes passing a bit for Toby to try. The other half is currently sat in my bag calling me

Have also had one slice of garlic bread and nibbled a bit of a yog coated biscuit thing.

I am so annoyed with myself I just can't stop. So sat here now peckish with no B choice and trying to avoid the kitchen so not to use more syns as think I am well over anyway :-(

And another good day :)

Brekkie: Grapefruit. Porridge with Sweet Freedom sweetener syrup (1/2) (HeB)
Lunch: Grapes. Apple. Banana. Baked potato and beans.
Dinner: Mushy pea chicken curry (Sauce: Mushy peas, baked beans, chopped tomatoes, leek, garlic, Schwartz curry spice, courgette) with courgette, mushrooms and rice

HeA: Milk
HeB: Porridge oats
Water: 1 glass
Syns: half / 15

It has gone from bad to worse. Popped out for an hour ended up in farm shop cafe Pete surprised me with a millionnaires shortbread (my fav) as he goes back to work on Sat for up to 6 weeks and wanted to 'treat' me... does he not realise I don't want to be a porky piggy in my dress :-( I did eat only half and that includes passing a bit for Toby to try. The other half is currently sat in my bag calling me

Have also had one slice of garlic bread and nibbled a bit of a yog coated biscuit thing.

I am so annoyed with myself I just can't stop. So sat here now peckish with no B choice and trying to avoid the kitchen so not to use more syns as think I am well over anyway :-(

Don't worry.. 1 little treat won't do too much damage.. xx

Its a bit sparse but my food diary for yesterday!

B- banana
L- /
T- 3 mouthfuls of fish (it shrank so in theory only enough for Pete and Toby so pinched a bit from them both), pasta, sauce (2)
Sn- yog, marshmallow (3) pinched a tiny bit of toast (2)

Back