Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

My problem with joes, is to make it worth while I have to order alot but I can't fit alot into my freezer, it's jammed with food and bloody soups. Everyone raves about it though.
Have you tried this weetabix cake the girls are talking about? I haven't yet. Tonight I did the curly wurly scan bran cake, that was ok we had it with fromage frais and blueberrys, kids had some with squirty cream.

I'm with you on the meat thing but I don't mind the veggie soups. I did a very yummy Stilton and broccoli soup couple days ago. Tomorow we are having a go at the smash pizza, not done it before. Weekend off work, so am looking forward to the lie in. Sleep well welsh grass chewer, from the Surrey fish wee'er.

Hi everyone.
Lost 2lb this week....pleased with that. But secretly wish it was a little more.......sorry I'm just impatient!!
I'm noticing my clothes feel looser already.
Good luck to all the other Saturday weighers xxxx

Well done CL for ur 2lb loss.

Well I have just weighed and sts. Not going to get annoyed (that's what I'm telling myself) as I have had big losses for the past two weeks so I think it was due. Running 3.8 miles and 2 hour and half visits to the gym did nothing. Also been on plan 100%.

The chocolate will b calling today gonna b amazed if I've not had any by the end of the day.

Pah! it's not letting me quote you sarahc and clara lou!
Well done for the 2lb loss and sarahc I sts but I knew why really - I'm struggling this week I just want to pick all the time - but have been picking on fresh pineapple and some nice plums. I'll be glad when this cold has gone and I'm feeling 100% again - I was coughing and sneezing so much on Thursday I didn't know which to reach for first - the tissues or the Tena Lady lol!
Good luck for this week!

Well done clara lou that's great going. I know what you mean when you say you wish it were more but don't forget that you are only 1.5 lb from your first half a stone that's an acheivement to be proud of in just a couple of weeks buddy. Keep doing what you're doing you are a star.

Sarah, well done on STS , you know my saying, sts is not a gain. Your weight loss to date is an inspiration to us all and you know it slows down somewhat as we go on. And boy I know you've tried hard this week with all that exercise , I am in awe of that. You deserve a huge congratulations for the exercise alone. ( along with kankles, I gotta mention her cos she's been eating grass all week ) . Don't let it beat you though cos you know next week this WILL show, all your efforts will be delayed I'm sure of it. Just do the same again this week , stick to plan 100% and keep running girlie, you'll get there I know u will.

Time for change? You up yet, get on those scales twinkletoes.

Anyone seen vickiy? Vik, you ok buddy?

Debs, oh debs I wish I could wave some of my nursey get well dust over you for a speedy recovery. Keep snacking on that fruit pal, don't let those demons in the front door, they've got poison in them there chocolate brownies!

Debs154 said:
Pah! it's not letting me quote you sarahc and clara lou!
Well done for the 2lb loss and sarahc I sts but I knew why really - I'm struggling this week I just want to pick all the time - but have been picking on fresh pineapple and some nice plums. I'll be glad when this cold has gone and I'm feeling 100% again - I was coughing and sneezing so much on Thursday I didn't know which to reach for first - the tissues or the Tena Lady lol!
Good luck for this week!

Hi debs
You made me laugh.....
It's so hard when you are unwell, you just want comfort food and chocolate!
Keep up the good work I'm sure you will be rewarded.
I think I may be forced into doing exercise this week....on a huge declutter at the moment so don't normally have any energy left for anything else, we'll see
I had green weeks for the past two weeks and I feel like I eat more and feel fuller for longer, may have to mix it up this week tho.
It would be fab to lose 1.5 lb this week and get my first half stone
Hope your cold goes soon xx

My problem with joes, is to make it worth while I have to order alot but I can't fit alot into my freezer, it's jammed with food and bloody soups. Everyone raves about it though.
Have you tried this weetabix cake the girls are talking about? I haven't yet. Tonight I did the curly wurly scan bran cake, that was ok we had it with fromage frais and blueberrys, kids had some with squirty cream.

I'm with you on the meat thing but I don't mind the veggie soups. I did a very yummy Stilton and broccoli soup couple days ago. Tomorow we are having a go at the smash pizza, not done it before. Weekend off work, so am looking forward to the lie in. Sleep well welsh grass chewer, from the Surrey fish wee'er.

Afternoon Pebbles!

I know what you mean about Joe's, same reason I haven't ordered off there yet.

ooohh broccoli & stilton, not tried that one, share all!

Smash pizza....ewww can't get my head around that one!!!

Not tried the weetabix cake yet, let me know how it tastes and I may give it a shot!!!! My little taster!!!

I'm having a lazy day today, manic week, so i'm still in my PJ's catching up on my TV!

Afternoon Pebbles!

I know what you mean about Joe's, same reason I haven't ordered off there yet.

ooohh broccoli & stilton, not tried that one, share all!

Smash pizza....ewww can't get my head around that one!!!

Not tried the weetabix cake yet, let me know how it tastes and I may give it a shot!!!! My little taster!!!

I'm having a lazy day today, manic week, so i'm still in my PJ's catching up on my TV!

ok , broccoli and stilton soup - was well yummy. i had alot of stilton left over at christmas and it freezes very well, so in it went until i needed it.
syn free is using stilton as hex on green or 5.5 syns if not.

1 head of broccoli cut up into florets
1 onion chopped
1 potato chopped
1 clove garlic crushed
chicken bovril
ground pepper
28g stilton

chop veg and place in saucepan of water with chicken bovril (2tsp) to boil. use enough water to cover veg then add more later if soup is too thick.
leave to simmer, about 20 mins.
whizz up with a blender until smooth. while still hot stir in crumbled stilton until melted.
mmmmm mmmmmm

so the votes from the sw jury are ;

thursday weighers

pebbles STS-- total 14lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

vikky ?--------total 7lbs :clap:
noip9k.jpg

tracy 2lbs off -------- total 4lbs :clap:

debs STS --------total 3lbs :clap:
flab2fab ----total 20lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

Jemima 2lbs --total 39lb .:clap:
nmg8li.jpg

friday weighers

kankles ----1lb total 14.5lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

donna -----4lb total 17.0lbs :clap:
1stone.jpg

hubby --- 1lb total 17.0lbs :clap:

sat weighers

sarahc -sts----.total 64lbs :clap:
S63.jpg

claralou 2lbs ----------total 5.5lbs :clap:
timeforachange. total 7lbs:clap:
noip9k.jpg

ok , broccoli and stilton soup - was well yummy. i had alot of stilton left over at christmas and it freezes very well, so in it went until i needed it.
syn free is using stilton as hex on green or 5.5 syns if not.

1 head of broccoli cut up into florets
1 onion chopped
1 potato chopped
1 clove garlic crushed
chicken bovril
ground pepper
28g stilton

chop veg and place in saucepan of water with chicken bovril (2tsp) to boil. use enough water to cover veg then add more later if soup is too thick.
leave to simmer, about 20 mins.
whizz up with a blender until smooth. while still hot stir in crumbled stilton until melted.
mmmmm mmmmmm

Sounds yummy! Def give this a go. My mam would love this so i'll have to make it for her

xx

Well I knew by the end of the day I would of had some chocolate and I have. As well as some crisps and biscuits. This is the first time in a long time I have had food like that and it was not that nice. New day tomorrow! X

Sarahc said:
Well I knew by the end of the day I would of had some chocolate and I have. As well as some crisps and biscuits. This is the first time in a long time I have had food like that and it was not that nice. New day tomorrow! X

Sometimes Sarah it just has to be done.i think you're a star for what you've acheived. As you say tomoro is a new day, although it's supposed to rain down south, oh hum. I'm off to the Market tomorrow to get me a shed load of fruit and veg. Other halfs parents coming for lunch too so having sw roast , they'll never know the difference. Have a lovely Sunday and well done everyone for this week and lots of luck for next week. Toot toot mind the gap x

Sarahc said:

Hi Sarah....don't beat yourself up, we all have days like that. Tomorrow is another day. It's funny how you crave that sort of food and then after your have eaten it you think 'didn't really enjoy that'
Have a good week x

Another day and a fresh start, how many syns do u think are in a large bag a cheese dorritos (sp?) ?

I hope u have a nice sw roast and a good day with the family.

X

Glad u had a good day, unfortunately it was not a 40g bag but trying to get back into it. I just seem to b hungry all the time. I have eaten loads of free food tonight and I'm still hungry. I'm not sure what's wrong as my stomach hurts where I have eaten so much but I'm still hungry???

X

Glad u had a good day, unfortunately it was not a 40g bag but trying to get back into it. I just seem to b hungry all the time. I have eaten loads of free food tonight and I'm still hungry. I'm not sure what's wrong as my stomach hurts where I have eaten so much but I'm still hungry???

X
oh, thats not so good, we cant have you feeling hungry. couple of green days ? any good, then you can munch on sw crisps, bowls of pasta. carbs will last you longer and make you feel less hungry, any help?
no, i suppose not cos if youre full but hungry thats not going to help really. chew gum? errrrrm anyone else help out here. i think i'd just go to bed sarah and dont dream about food. x

X

Its probably because you're craving something? Come on tell all, what is it you fancy!!?? I only ever feel like that when I crave chocolate and no amount of fruit, syn free snacks hit the spot. Sometimes it's just better to bite the bullet and have whatever it is your craving, I know it's called free food but there is still a calorie content and too much would probably equate to whatever it is your dreaming about!!!

I know why it is really but I don't think I realised. I have not stopped all weekend and we had the call yesterday for an ofsted visit this week. I thought I had got over turning to food but I guess not. Now I need to decide do I struggle through and try and keep on plan or do I write the week off and start fresh next week. I guess I know the answer but the next few days r going to b so long and difficult. X

Back