Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello and welcome Lorriane and Nats1.

Evening all, how is everyone today?

I've just got home from my walk, 2 miles tonight. Not a very long one tonight but I had the chiropractor straight after work and then needed to do the weekly food shop, so was much later getting out to walk than normal.

Hxx

Welcome lorriane and nats!!

Haven't been on much today - I'm afraid I let you down a little Pebs - I didn't get any exercise in today - I didn't get up in time this morning nag my daughter was sick when I got in from work - she didn't settle till 9 and I had to start in on planning tomorrow's lessons then and correcting assignments - am only just finished. On the other hand I do have three day's exercise done already - but if my smallie is agreeable in the morning I'll squeeze in the wii active before morning classes.

I'm not done though - I used three syns in my lunch and planned on using the other 5 for my freddo - but I hit such a slump at 10 that I drank a full fat coke - and honestly, I know this is really bad, but I was half way through it when I checked the syns. So that took me to 10 syns for the day. So I'm definitely not going to win prizes for the day - but at least my meals were on plan!!

Welcome nats and Lorraine, ask if you need help. I'm squadron leader major bumkicker pebbles prepare yourself for a tough initiation. Rules this week include 5 a day fruit and veg, 5 glasses water or squash at least , 3 days exercise mon Thursday sat.

Well done smurfy you're doing fab, I didn't manage exercise either today as working all day and couldn't get out to do my walk cos didn't want to leave kids in alone. Been 4 burglaries around here recently and I'm a bit scitty about it.
Will do tomoro tho.

Food wise I have to admit to breaking rules today as other half offered a harvester chicken salad for lunch so I thought it rude not to, it meant the salad had pasta, sweetcorn and potato so I had to swap my day to green then had spitroast chicken salad and jacket. Still in plan but a swap - sorry see even I have to break rules now and then.

Tracy that's brilliant news about the weight I'm so pleased for you, glad you like the menus, please tell me if there's anything you want included for next week.

Girls let me know if there's anything you buy and want incorporated into the list.

3 days til weigh in, so heads down :

Stick to plan Dont cheat
Write down everything you eat
Walk past the cake
Eat what you make
You be the boss
And you'll see a loss

ok so far so good been swimming/gym twice and food wise i have been good i am little confused .. i made the sw chicken spinich and potato curry last night but how does that take up third of your plate for EE? am i being really blonde?? hehe xx

morning all,glad to see we are all being good :)
so far today i have eaten 2 apples a bananna and some omlette concoction that consisted of quorn mince sliced peppers mushrooms eggs and hot pepper sauce,rather odd for breakfast but it was sort of an early lunch by the time i got to eat it !!!!
am going to make kanks recipie for syn free pate later if i can find it,and am also having the tofu chocolate pudding too.
i will be using my syns for some crackers later to go with the pate and also the cocoa in the pudding,and if theres any syns left maybe a spoon of low fat salad dressing.
do you think that kanks has been abducted by a big jar of nutella !!!!!?????? LOL :)

Hi My name is kim and i am new and doing WW at home. I also weigh in on Thursday's would love to join in on your weigh in's if that is ok. :)

Hi Kim... Welcome.. And also welcome to Nats and Lorraine..
Yay another WWer.. :D

Girls am struggling.. Just keep pickin and cant help myself.. Am waiting for my WW friendly chicken curry to cook but its taking soooooo long and I am starving.. And I ate all the fruit so can't pick at that!! :(
I need foooooooddd.....

Ha ha Tracy have stepped away...
But not before I devoured 4 squares of Dairy Milk Bliss (6pp's) and a multipack of hula hoops (4pp's) :(
Just had the most delicious dinner.. Seriously have just discovered the nicest curry EVER!!! And so simple!!
But, after adding up all I've eaten, I've only used 29pp's today.. And my allowance is 31 is am still within my allowance.. albeit too my many for my liking used on goodies its still good..
Anyway.. All the goodies n temptations have been eaten and will NOT be bought again.. So I just need to get out n do fruit shopping coz am all out..
And i've been really good on my liquid intake today too.. Had 3 x 600ml bottles of water in work and a 750ml bottle (almost gone) this evening so am doing good on at least one aspect of my "diet"!!!

Hope you are all doing better than I am.. :D x

Good evening ladies,

Welcome MissKim81.

How's everyone?

Exercise report for today = 30 minute walk on my lunch break, brisk ish but not so fast that i got to hot and bothered (didn't want to sit in the office all afternoon hot and sticky!). Also went for a walk this evening, did 5km (3.10miles) this evening.

Yesterday and today I made a point of having hot water and lemon as my very first thing of the day.

I have the day off tomorrow, and although i have lots i have to do i'm going to make sure i at least do another good walk.

Hxx

Yea I normally have tonnes of fruit there.. TBH I haven't done a proper good shop since I got back from holiday.. Really need to..
And normally wouldn't keep munchies in the house.. It was my BF's birthday Friday gone so I got in lotza munchies to have a cosy DVD night.. But he didn't eat all the munchies so they were there to temp me.. And I caved as it was my * weekend too.. So not good at all.. Am within my allowance today, first day since being back so hopefully my ass is back in forward gear and the numbers on the scales start reducing again..
How u getting on Smurf?? Back on track? x

Woo hoo we're going away for a few days on saturday :D we're going to Cornwall (so about a 5 hr drive away) on saturday, staying for 4 nights in a chalet on a campsite :) I really hope the weathers dry, the plan is to do lots of walking and just have some chill out time :D Taking mum with us as she deserves a few days away and the chalet sleeps 6 so plenty of space (there's only myself and my boyfriend).

I know its not anything exotic or exciting, but we're on a bit of a budget at the moment and it will be nice to be away for a bit :)

Really wanted to put the link on here so you can see how close we'll be to the sea - but not sure if we can post links on here??

Hxx

Aww.. that sounds just luvly.. I have a friend living in Cornwall.. She's from Cheltenham but loving the active life she has there now.. Lotz to do and from her FB posts weather seems to be not bad too... And a break is a break.. It'll be great.. And fair play for taking yer Mam.. That's so nice...
Have a ball... x

Hi peeps, stay focused smurfy.
Had small bowl porridge and a narna for brek, poached eggs on toast (4.5 syns bread) for lunch. Then apple and nectarine. For dinner we had mushroom bhaji, chicken curry, rice and sag aloo with a popadom 2.5 syns then a shape chocolate dessert 5 syns. Oops went over the 8 syn mark cos I forgot about the bread I had earlier.but still within our normal amount allowed.

Red day tomoro guys, anyone finding menus helpful.

Back