Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello ladies,

Off on holiday tonight for 2 weeks, so bye for now and good luck with the next couple of weigh ins 'see' you when i'm back :D

Hxx

dead jealous, wish i was going away.
how is everyone.? i saw a good idea for a weeks planner posted by another slimming world lady called joanna. she has planned a trip around the world plan - 7 days 7 countries.
so, if like me, you arent going away, how about we join her on her world tour. heres the planner if anyone would like to have a go. i couldnt edit it to change any typos. thanks joanna very much x

281713_10150246538795667_528245666_7887753_4979775_n.jpg

here is the recipe for the canarian potatoes (thanks couteaux)

You need LOTS of salt, traditionally they are cooked in sea water but unless you live near the coast, you need to use regular salt. Add your new potatoes to a saucepan with water and keep adding salt until the potatoes float in the water, bring to the boil and cook until done. Drain off most of the water, add some more salt and reduce heat until water has boiled away. Cover with a tea towel for 15 mins to give them the classic wrinkly skin.

If you are cutting down all salt for health reasons... this is not the dish to eat. Very tasty once in a while.

i also cook mine in the following way -

par boil potatoes in skins which have been cut lengthways. i use bigger potatoes. place some sliced onions, sliced peppers in the bottom of a roasting dish, spray with fry light and lay the potatoes flat side down ontop. sprinkle with loads of rock salt and fry lightthem again. bake for 30 mins or until browned.

pebbles67 said:
dead jealous, wish i was going away.
how is everyone.? i saw a good idea for a weeks planner posted by another slimming world lady called joanna. she has planned a trip around the world plan - 7 days 7 countries.
so, if like me, you arent going away, how about we join her on her world tour. heres the planner if anyone would like to have a go. i couldnt edit it to change any typos. thanks joanna very much x

This is going to b very helpfull ,I have been really bad today ,I am sooooo hungry :) x

Hi guys how's everybody? I'm still havin my 8 syns daily, from the time it was the bootcamp rule for that particular week. Just wondering what way everyone else is working with syns, like how many per day as a general rule?

Hey everyone, I'm literally just in the door from my holidays and I'm glad to see that you haven't all been behaving fully, because I literally ate my way around south Wales!! I had such a good week though snd I don't regret a mouthful. It will probably take me a few weeks to undo the damage but I don't get away much so I don't mind!!

Tracy, I'm so glad you missed me!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm literally just in the door from my holidays and I'm glad to see that you haven't all been behaving fully, because I literally ate my way around south Wales!! I had such a good week though snd I don't regret a mouthful. It will probably take me a few weeks to undo the damage but I don't get away much so I don't mind!!

Tracy, I'm so glad you missed me!!!!

yeah,welcome back :)
i have not been good at all,i dont know whats going on ,and i cant even blame a holiday !!! lol x

Eek! Help Ruth is going to kill me because i've given her cheesy veg, pototoes with a mustard crust & a chicken fillet wrapped in bacon.

Apparantlyvthis is a surefire way to "carb face". I've assured her it's ok & my face just looks like this regardless of carbs hehe. Get the feeling i may be banished from my own kitchen for a few days. maybe not a bad outcome :)

Crumbs meg sounds llike you will be on veg and water lol

Tracy where's that list and planner, get them out and start again. I e posted loads more on the recipe thread. Went on a big shop yesterday, lidl then asda, got loads. I'm going to start listing again on my diet diary thread so it doesn't clog this one up.
Other halfs on a week off too now so we are gonna start doing our evening walks again.

Guys if you're struggling with syns , up it to 10 this week. If you do red and green then add in 3 extra easy days . If you do ee anyway add in 2 red 1 green. Try not to have green the day before weigh in. And half a grapefruit please at least twice this week.

Smurfy glad you're back we've missed you.

pebbles67 said:
Crumbs meg sounds llike you will be on veg and water lol

Tracy where's that list and planner, get them out and start again. I e posted loads more on the recipe thread. Went on a big shop yesterday, lidl then asda, got loads. I'm going to start listing again on my diet diary thread so it doesn't clog this one up.
Other halfs on a week off too now so we are gonna start doing our evening walks again.

Guys if you're struggling with syns , up it to 10 this week. If you do red and green then add in 3 extra easy days . If you do ee anyway add in 2 red 1 green. Try not to have green the day before weigh in. And half a grapefruit please at least twice this week.

Smurfy glad you're back we've missed you.

Have u all gone on holiday ?????

Back