Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Picture1197.jpg

Brocolli & Macaroni Cheese
From the quick & easy dinners recipe book

Super simple to make
Serves 4
Ready in about 30 mins
Syns per serving: 4.5 syns on Green & Extra Easy if not using the cheese as HEA choice.

Ingredients:
12 oz/340g dried macaroni
11 oz/312g brocolli florets
4 oz/113g smoked cheese, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
9 oz/255g quark
2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
salt & pepper

Method:
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees/gas mark 6. Boil the macaroni in a pan for 10-12 minutes adding the brocolli florets for the last 4 minutes. Drain well & set aside.
Mix together the smoked cheese, crushed garlic, chilli flakes, quark & egg yolks in a large bowl & season well. Add the pasta & brocolli & toss to coat evenly.
Put the pasta mixture into an ovenproof dish & bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Remove from the oven & serve. Top with a twist of black pepper.

pebbles67 said:
got this pasta sauce recipe from another thread,cook some mushrooms, onions and courgettes or whatever veg, can add some chicken if want, Add 100ml chicken stock to your dish and when that comes to the boil remove from the heat and add your quark.

Got my eating back on track & picked up some shoppin to make sure i stay ontrack tomoro :-D Still feeling terrible, hence i am awake at this hour watchin back to back dvds.
Pebbles: i agree 100% it's not the small slip ups that matter its when we let 1 slip up slide into the next til we have a landslide, thats when we pile on the lbs.
I'm gona try & do May 100% on-plan, who's with me?
Good night folks x

Hiya :)

This is my first post on this forum... I seen this thread and was wondering if I can join? I will be doing slimming world from home after having my first baby.

I have done slimming world a few years back and found it such a great diet but I **really** need to get back on it, I have a lot more weight to lose this time :( (And that was before having my baby!!)

I will be starting my diet Monday the 3rd of May and my first weigh in will be thursday.

I look forward to chatting with you all :)

Got my eating back on track & picked up some shoppin to make sure i stay ontrack tomoro :-D Still feeling terrible, hence i am awake at this hour watchin back to back dvds.
Pebbles: i agree 100% it's not the small slip ups that matter its when we let 1 slip up slide into the next til we have a landslide, thats when we pile on the lbs.
I'm gona try & do May 100% on-plan, who's with me?
Good night folks x

well done megs, im with you x

Hiya :)

This is my first post on this forum... I seen this thread and was wondering if I can join? I will be doing slimming world from home after having my first baby.

I have done slimming world a few years back and found it such a great diet but I **really** need to get back on it, I have a lot more weight to lose this time :( (And that was before having my baby!!)

I will be starting my diet Monday the 3rd of May and my first weigh in will be thursday.

I look forward to chatting with you all :)

hiya sophie, good to have you, join in and let us know your weigh in on thursday and i can add it to the figures. congratulations on the baby and good luck for your first week.

theres me pebbles (debbie)
debs
tracy
fat and flumpy
miss hp
wennjen
susmurf
megs
all weigh in on thursday

then theres the lovely kankles, my good friend who weighs friday

then saturday we have sarahc
claralou

god i hope i havent forgotten anyone.

hiya sophie, good to have you, join in and let us know your weigh in on thursday and i can add it to the figures. congratulations on the baby and good luck for your first week.

theres me pebbles (debbie)
debs
tracy
fat and flumpy
miss hp
wennjen
susmurf
megs
all weigh in on thursday

then theres the lovely kankles, my good friend who weighs friday

then saturday we have sarahc
claralou

god i hope i havent forgotten anyone.

i just read that out to my other half and he said it sounds like the cast of chicken run! hahahhahaha

pebbles67 said:
i just read that out to my other half and he said it sounds like the cast of chicken run! hahahhahaha

Haha, i certainly hope to get chicken legs out of this expedition Pebbles :-D Great to know i have some partners in "crime" for the 100% on plan for May adventure.
Welcome Sophie, heres to a great 1st day for u tomoro :)

Tracy831 said:
I'm with you megs,well at least I will try to be 100% every day !!!!

Me 2! I think we could see some great rewards by the end of May, will b a nice wee kick start for summer ;-)
I'm workin odd hours for the next 3 weeks, so fitting in body magic will b a challenge :-s, but i'm really gona give it my best.
Actually have a gym session planned for later 2day, duno if thats wise lol, but hopefully it will perk me up abit & release a few happy hormones!

Megs count me in too! (although i had a blip with cheese and biscuits last night, but if you'll let me start 'my' May today then i'll aim to be a hundred 100% all month too :)

Having a green day today (find them better for nice filling comfort grub when i've got period pains, and i've been very good all day and not one syn has passed my lips :) I've just got back from a 40 min brisk walk and am going to have veggies and pasta for dinner shortly.

Hello and welcome Sophie. I'm quite new to this thread but everyones so lovely on here you'll soon feel right at home.

Good luck for the next few days ladies :grouphugg:

Hxx

MissHP said:
Megs count me in too! (although i had a blip with cheese and biscuits last night, but if you'll let me start 'my' May today then i'll aim to be a hundred 100% all month too :)

Having a green day today (find them better for nice filling comfort grub when i've got period pains, and i've been very good all day and not one syn has passed my lips :) I've just got back from a 40 min brisk walk and am going to have veggies and pasta for dinner shortly.

Hello and welcome Sophie. I'm quite new to this thread but everyones so lovely on here you'll soon feel right at home.

Good luck for the next few days ladies :grouphugg:

Hxx

No probs start of May for you today it is then :-D
Made it to my gym session this afternoon & just had a yummy free dinner. Going to enjoy the afternoon & do my best to forget i have work 2moro :-(
Some of my colleagues were doing a Marathon this weekend, (imagine 26 miles eek!) so it'll be nice to find out how they got on. It must be great to have the fitness to do something like that. Lets just say i have a way to go!!

Yeah back to the 9-5 for me tomorrow too - its been nice having two four day weekends though hasn't it.

I've just had a nice filling dinner, i knew a green day would be a good idea today :) Nothing exciting but it hit the spot! pasta, garlic, lots of onion, asparagus (i love aldi fruit/veg bargains)lots of fresh basil, 1oz parmesan = 6 syns, and a splash of the pasta water yum yum :)

Definately wont need anything else tonight.

Stick to it ladies, lets hope weigh in is kind to us :)

Hxx

I was just really bad and had a kebab, and don't want to eat again either !!!
When is oh birthday pebs, mine is the 12th. :)

I was just really bad and had a kebab, and don't want to eat again either !!!
When is oh birthday pebs, mine is the 12th. :)

oh tracy ive never laughed so much. i just had to pause the film we were watching to compose myself.
this morning, megs says lets do 100%,
im there says tracy, im there says pebs, 12 hrs later both tracy and pebs have eaten their weight in food. lol x

pebbles67 said:
oh tracy ive never laughed so much. i just had to pause the film we were watching to compose myself.
this morning, megs says lets do 100%,
im there says tracy, im there says pebs, 12 hrs later both tracy and pebs have eaten their weight in food. lol x

Well I didn't quite commit to the 100% this morning but but I was easing myself back onto plan today, did well up until 9pm when I had an attack of the munchies, 1 bag of crisps & fun size bag of maltesers later and ******* Ive just joined the naughty train! X

Looks like a few of us have had a 'blip' this weekend then! :eek: Me with my cheese and biscuits last night and you two with your kebab and chinese! :break_diet:

Go you think we can claw it back by thursday??

Hxx

Back