Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

pebbles67 said:
glad you enjoyed your day, you deserve it. this will make you laugh - so today i wake up, OH goes to make a cup of tea, i have a pee and jump on scales 13 stone dead - lost a lb, then drink my tea and go to the loo (use your imagination!) being silly and larking about OH says blimey you must have lost 3 lb now! (sorry i know this is too much info) but wait for it, i stand on scales and im now 13.2 - what! hows that possible, been to loo, drank a cuppa and put on 2lb in 15 mins- pah! what a load of drivvle. xxx

yes i have pasta dishes - me go find some. xx

Lol! You make me laugh!!

It's the tea!!! Serious, weigh when u first get up, have a cuppa then weigh again, how can 1 bloomin cup make us gain 2lb I ask you but it always does! That's one reason I hated weighing in at class in the evenings, I could have had 5 cups of coffee instead of 4 and it may have made me gain!!!!

So now I'm a strictly weigh as soon as I'm out of bed person, no tea, no coffee and not quite ready for my business!

Other half is looking at me very strangely as I am in fits of giggles Reading this. He says he now has visions of the chicken run gang all desperately eeking out the last drop of pee, removing any leftover makeup, jewellery, plucking eyebrows and trimming nails in an attempt to make light like a feather, before gingerly stepping on scales.

pebbles67 said:
Other half is looking at me very strangely as I am in fits of giggles Reading this. He says he now has visions of the chicken run gang all desperately eeking out the last drop of pee, removing any leftover makeup, jewellery, plucking eyebrows and trimming nails in an attempt to make light like a feather, before gingerly stepping on scales.

Lol...u will prob c me doing all of the above on Thursday morning :-D
I'm still on the 100% train, tho for the record the naughty train sounds way more fun (choo choo) lol.
Have an indecently early start in the morning ;-(
Goodnight all x

Right no more messing around until Saturday when I've a meal planned out but I'm sticking to plan then too cos I won't drink wine ( don't drink it anyway ) and I'll have cheese instead of pudding. Green day today gonna make speed soup and for tea gonna have brocoli pasta cheese thingy, got no macaroni so gonna do pasta or spaghetti

Have been good today so far and have been out walking for four and a half hours!!!!!!
Fingers crossed for Thursday xxx

pebbles67 said:
I've had 2 poached eggs on 2 toast, 2 bowls of speed soup and an apple. Off to work at 7pm for 2 hrs then I'll come back and have pastaroni cheese some fruit or even syn frreeeeeezzzzzzee ice cream, then a little something for my remaining b choice

Ooh ice cream sounds good. I've just had a big salad for dinner. I had 2 level tablespoons of helmanns lighter than light mayo with it, how many syns is that on a green day?

Megs said:
Also i had to eat breakfast on the run so i had 2 babybels & a fibre plus bar, using as Healthy extras A & B. Then in the eve i had 42g low fat cheddar with my salad & used that as my other HEx A (green day). Thats abit bad right? 2 portions cheese. Never done that before. Or is it ok for both HEx A to be cheese?

Megs said:
Also i had to eat breakfast on the run so i had 2 babybels & a fibre plus bar, using as Healthy extras A & B. Then in the eve i had 42g low fat cheddar with my salad & used that as my other HEx A (green day). Thats abit bad right? 2 portions cheese. Never done that before. Or is it ok for both HEx A to be cheese?

hi megs, yes thats ok to use up your cheese like that. no problem as long as its not every day solidly.
oh and the mayo is 0.5 syn per tablespoon. x

Hi ladies,

How's your evening going?

Well i've had a 100% on plan day and went for 30 min walk on my lunch break and a 45 brisk walk when i got home from work.

I'm now sat here with a cracking headache, think its from all the crying i've done today. If you could loose weight through tears I would have shed a few pounds today.

Oh well trying to be positive now......

Oh thats good, just a syn for my mayo then :) A little bit of mayo just lifts a salad. Def no cheese for me tomoro! Will just have semi skimmed milk as my HEx A. Might try & do extra easy, will see how i go.
Right i've got to run i'm off to the gym, then home to sort out my food for tomoro. Talk later x

Hi ladies!!

Have had a good 1st day but I can't find my main book which lists all the HE & free foods!! Does anyone know where I can get another copy??

I thought I was being good when I had Jaffa cakes, then I seen that they are 2.5 sins each!! Whoops!

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

I had a big long reply typed and just lost it all. That's about the way my evening is going.

I hope all is ok with you MissHP, I've just got a case of the monthly grumps - but I've been like a bag of cats all evening. Am a bit tired now and ready for my bed! I've been pretty well behaved lately, sticking to plan and getting my bit of exercise in, but still no budge on the scales. I'm on the green tea now to try and kickstart it!

I had a big long reply typed and just lost it all. That's about the way my evening is going.

I hope all is ok with you MissHP, I've just got a case of the monthly grumps - but I've been like a bag of cats all evening. Am a bit tired now and ready for my bed! I've been pretty well behaved lately, sticking to plan and getting my bit of exercise in, but still no budge on the scales. I'm on the green tea now to try and kickstart it!

what you need is speed soup, and lots of it. you'll see a loss once the cats are out of the bag! keep at it. x

Hi ladies!!

Have had a good 1st day but I can't find my main book which lists all the HE & free foods!! Does anyone know where I can get another copy??

I thought I was being good when I had Jaffa cakes, then I seen that they are 2.5 sins each!! Whoops!

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

hi sophie, you can get another book on ebay but theyre expensive, or if you look on here, type in the search b choices for example and you should get loads of ideas.

right eeeeee oooooo
ive had a great day today - 100% on plan, no syns tho - oops and im full. never mind i consumed enough yesterday to last me til 2014.
so im gonna nip over to my diary and start listing my food again, or i shall be taking up all the space on here. if you want to look at my diary with photos and tips etc, just click on the link at the bottom of my posts.

Well my first proper day back on plan today and so far so good.

Green day today:
For breakie i had fruit, for lunch I had cheesy pasta bake, and for dinner SW egg fried rice, with onions & peas

Just had a satsuma, hopefully my tsp nutella craving is a thing of the past!

Well done pebs, storming day today!

Me again!!!

So I'm led here thinking (dangerous I know), I've not really set myself a firm end target weight. I know I have one on my stats, but I set that at the very start of my journey when, well TBH, I wasn't sure if I'd last a day, week or month doing SW from home, so anyways, I'm led here thinking what should my end goal weight be?

I'm finding as I'm getting older my body shape is changing (bat wings, not so perky boobies, kankles, ok forget the last one, I've had them since birth) but my point is I'm now 10st 4lb and I have 6lbs to reach 2 stone putting me at 9st 12lbs. I'm 5ft 4" so what do you recommend? If you were me what would your target be?

X x x

Kankles said:
Well my first proper day back on plan today and so far so good.

Green day today:
For breakie i had fruit, for lunch I had cheesy pasta bake, and for dinner SW egg fried rice, with onions & peas

Just had a satsuma, hopefully my tsp nutella craving is a thing of the past!

Well done pebs, storming day today!

Green day for me2.
Wow it sounds like every1 had a top day, we are great 100%ers! Lol. Slightly obsessed with this 100% challenge, ignore me...i'll eventually be quiet :-D
Sooo...gym was good 2nite, music was fab, definately helps.
Big free lunch packed for work 2moro & sum brekky prep done 2, time goes ultra fast in the morning! Hate that!
Going to nip over & do my wee diary, then sleepybyes for me, have a big bad early start, ugh!!
Chat tomoro sleep well peoples, Megs <3

Back