Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Oooohhhh I'm so drooling! You're a gal after my own heart! Lurve fried rice singaporey style thing, sounds yummy, will def give this a go. X x

Tracy831 said:
Does she mean the big purple dinosaur ????????? !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lmao!!!! Did he make rice, I know I love you & you love me, but can he cook!!

Oh and who's barney?

trust me it was scrum, its off the good food website and a chef called barney named it 'barneys monday night rice'
i adapted it a little by changing the olive oil to fry light - lol lol he he big adaptation eh.
the only syn is tommie sauce.

sorry about not replying to your target thing, i was so engrossed in filling out my application for my rendition of god save the queen at the albert hall, that i completely forgot. well i would say keep small targets in mind, then you can tick em off easier and they dont seem unrealistic. i didnt bloomin quote it so i cant remember what weight you said, i think it was 10 4 ish. well an ideal bmi should be 25 or below to have no risks of heart disease etc so how far off that are you? how about you set yourself the 6lbs you got to lose, then set another 4lbs. i'll look at your stats in a minute when ive posted this. do you do the monthly challenge on here i dont see your name? this one is called something like marvellous may challenge or something. you add your name and what you want to lost this month then update each week, i find it quite useful. xxx

Does she mean the big purple dinosaur ????????? !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lmao!!!! Did he make rice, I know I love you & you love me, but can he cook!!
hahahhahahahaha you blinkin mad pair- how many flaming miles between us all - its a god damn shame i say a shame.

hi there im new to this forum,can any one please tell me the best scales i can use for accuracy to weigh myself on,i have looked at weight watcher scales on argos and amazon but im not to keen on the reviews,thank you

mrscowell said:
hi there im new to this forum,can any one please tell me the best scales i can use for accuracy to weigh myself on,i have looked at weight watcher scales on argos and amazon but im not to keen on the reviews,thank you
Hello there, welcome to the mad house :-D
I use Salter scales, wee digital ones bought in Sainsburys for £11, they do the job nicely.

madhouse is right megs, welcome mrs cowell, i use digital cos they are accurate to the last 1/4lb, bought mine on ebay about £15. they are accurate with the ones i use at work in the gp surgery.

I've got the weightwatchers ones that tell you your bmi, body fat ,weight and body water content and they are very good,and the were going cheap on Argos about a month ago for £14.99 that's why I brought them :)

I'm crying!!! Aw pebs you were so serious then telling me who barney was and I was wetting myself typing the I love you, you love me bit!!!!

Challenges hmmm tbh I joined one months ago, and all everyone did was post their weekly losses. There were no well done, no laughs, no chats about windy pebs, no I love you, you love me sing songs, so I thought well what's the bloomin point in this, I got my weigh in at home on a Thursday team right by yer so, I didn't bother after that!

Stats yeah 10.4 now end target not sure. I'll just keep plugging along till I hit a wall, oh wait I already did! Maybe I'm at target haha joooooke!

Thanks pebs by the way for posting that recipe,I've now had to get out of bed cos it made me hungry(plus I didn't have lunch),and now I am eating ryvita,jam and banana!!!!!!:)

thank you for your reply's,tracy them are the ones i was reading the reviews about,and not all of them were good,but you would recommend them then yes.i was going to buy them today but thought no lol

Have been on the slimming eats site today and have planned some meals for the next couple of days.

Thurs

Roast dinner

Fri

Beef curry and rice with onion and tomatoe salad

Sat

Turkey meatballs in an Asian BBQ sauce with salad and jacket spuds

Sun

Sausages in onion gravy with bubble and squeek patties and roasted butternut squash

Will work out some more recipes tommorow

Feel better knowing I've planned ahead. :)

Yes mrscowell I get on fine with mine and I find them to be acurate,well worth buying I think xx

Thanks pebs by the way for posting that recipe,I've now had to get out of bed cos it made me hungry(plus I didn't have lunch),and now I am eating ryvita,jam and banana!!!!!!:)

see thats what you call support ! 24hr motivation, make sure its only ryvita jam and narnie. cos you and i got a date with them there scales in a few hours.
to be honest and this aint a cop out, i dont think i'll see anything in the minus range, not just cos of the chinese on monday but ive been having green days for last 2 days, like a plank, and i never lose on green cos i always feel so bloated but i thought to hell with it im gonna do speedy soupy doopy windy for 2 days, and that cant be done on red. so im gonna take whatever tomorrow holds and then keep on with it. saturday will be a red day for defo though cos im having steak when we're away for the night. oh and tracy i didnt answer that question about birthdays, OH's is 10th may but cos its a tuesday im taking him for a spa weekend without the spa - rofl!!!! cos i cant afford the treatment too as well as the dinner bed and brekkie. its the same place me and my best mate go to. cos we are regulars they gave me bridal suite for no extra cost. really looking forward to chillaxing in the grounds under an umbrella cos its forecast flaming cats and dogs would you believe this weekend. cardiffs a washout too. lol. i dont live near there but it came up on my weather watch. ha ha - ere kankydoo u anywhere near cardiff??? if not dont go - its wet!.

Cardiff right on my doorstep pebs so out come the wellies, umbrella, peaks out of cave door, nope I think I'll stay in me bed if weather is poop this weekend!

Back