Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Yes pebs it was just narna jam and ryvitas,and now I am back off to bed( well a sofa bed in the front room as we don't have enough bedrooms!!!)and I will let you all know the damage after wi in the morning.
Please be kind to me o slimming world gods !!!!!!!!! Lol
Nighty night all xx

Cardiff right on my doorstep pebs so out come the wellies, umbrella, peaks out of cave door, nope I think I'll stay in me bed if weather is poop this weekend!

pants aint it. bloomin lovely weather today tomorro and friday then wishy washy rowing boats at the ready for the weekend.

bloomin barney loves me, didnt see that one coming did i. lol

ere - had a bit of bad news earlier, this is relevant not just looking for sympathy - anyway - my nan was ill a few years back and i was looking after her house and doing washing etc then my cousin - a solicitor, made himself executor of will, and had her moved to a nursing home, but wouldnt tell me or my dad where he moved her . then he wrote to us at christmas and said she died but wouldnt tell us when. my dad rang tonight after he got an investigation underway and apparently my nan died 2 years ago and my cousin had basically pocketed her thousands of pounds she had. what a *******. anyway, so im sitting here crying with anger that i didnt see my nan for years and no funeral invite blah blah, OH tried cheering me up in the way other halves try to become comedians overnight, my son sat here rubbing my arm being really caring then i burst out laughing - my son says ' mum u ok?' OH sees me looking at laptop and says' its ok ben that'll be kankles - the only person to make your mum laugh these days, shes the 'other woman ' in our relationship'

he he he sure enough i was reading you and tracys replies to my soup problem..
see you're a household name

Yes pebs it was just narna jam and ryvitas,and now I am back off to bed( well a sofa bed in the front room as we don't have enough bedrooms!!!)and I will let you all know the damage after wi in the morning.
Please be kind to me o slimming world gods !!!!!!!!! Lol
Nighty night all xx

night night kebabyqueen xx

pebbles67 said:
pants aint it. bloomin lovely weather today tomorro and friday then wishy washy rowing boats at the ready for the weekend.

bloomin barney loves me, didnt see that one coming did i. lol

ere - had a bit of bad news earlier, this is relevant not just looking for sympathy - anyway - my nan was ill a few years back and i was looking after her house and doing washing etc then my cousin - a solicitor, made himself executor of will, and had her moved to a nursing home, but wouldnt tell me or my dad where he moved her . then he wrote to us at christmas and said she died but wouldnt tell us when. my dad rang tonight after he got an investigation underway and apparently my nan died 2 years ago and my cousin had basically pocketed her thousands of pounds she had. what a *******. anyway, so im sitting here crying with anger that i didnt see my nan for years and no funeral invite blah blah, OH tried cheering me up in the way other halves try to become comedians overnight, my son sat here rubbing my arm being really caring then i burst out laughing - my son says ' mum u ok?' OH sees me looking at laptop and says' its ok ben that'll be kankles - the only person to make your mum laugh these days, shes the 'other woman ' in our relationship'

he he he sure enough i was reading you and tracys replies to my soup problem..
see you're a household name

Aw pebs. There's me cracking jokes all night and ur sat at home crying. Ur usually on my tail with the banter, and I was thinking where's she at.

How blooming awful. What a son of a gun, money grabbing swine. Well bad things happen to bad people so he'll get his.

Well what can I say, my mam always said I should be a household name, I thought big, an audience with "KANKLES" bright lights, music, but guess what pal, I'd rather be making you smile any day x x

Aw pebs. There's me cracking jokes all night and ur sat at home crying. Ur usually on my tail with the banter, and I was thinking where's she at.

How blooming awful. What a son of a gun, money grabbing swine. Well bad things happen to bad people so he'll get his.

Well what can I say, my mam always said I should be a household name, I thought big, an audience with "KANKLES" bright lights, music, but guess what pal, I'd rather be making you smile any day x x

ahh buddy thats nice. i think we'd make a great french and saunders double act. im french by the way. and we could have little tracy as our stand in , in case of tummy bugs and road traffic accidents. we should be on the stage and not just sweeping it. im known as the delivery suite clown and the surgerys joker so looks like i found me a match. god we'd get no work done if we worked together and as for me working in a call centre - i'd love it, irate people all over the place and thats just your female staff.

back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off and boy i need a rest. gotta take old hop along with me as i cant leave him home alone, he still needs help getting to the loo. cant quite balance his crutch and his crutch if you get my drift.! only working til 130 though so should be ok - hes got homework to do. heres that rice and jacket picture
choop 017.jpg

Btw if I could eat my screen right now looking at that rice oh my god I would! Munchy alert!

Sorry to here about your nan pebs,but as kankles said he'll get what's coming to him .

Anyway have just weighed in and lost 1lb.
One measly pound !
At this rate I'll be too old to care if I'm fat or thin !!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else xxxx

Morning ladies :)

Did my first weigh in today & I've lost!!! Although I think my eyes are deceiving me as to how much!! According to my scales I've lost 7lbs!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!! (that's right isn't it, if you were say 10st 2 -I wish - and you are now 9 st 9 that's 7, right??) Lol!

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Tracy831 said:
Sorry to here about your nan pebs,but as kankles said he'll get what's coming to him .

Anyway have just weighed in and lost 1lb.
One measly pound !
At this rate I'll be too old to care if I'm fat or thin !!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else xxxx

Well done Tracy you clawed it back after the kebab incident. Don't knock it now, come on.

Now me, see I'm feeling like a puffa fish after 2 green days and plenty of wind but nil else if you know what i mean so im in need of assistance here. I think I've put on a lb but I'll wait til I get to work and use the scales there as they are the official ones I use for Thursdays.I can live with that cos I'd put on a couple after the Chinese and the nibbling evenings, before I jumped back on the train. I've had a difficult week or 2 what with everything that's happened so im not beating myself up .

Sophie sophie sophie that's a fab loss and yes you're right it's 7lb so you've got your half a stone award already well done. The first week is usually the best week, now this should spur you on to keep focused. Have a treat tonight to reward yourself and you'll be less likely to give in to anything in the week. Make it say a glass or 2 of wine, a choccie bar, something that you don't syn that you wouldn't use your syns on Cos it would be too much. Then tomorow back to plan and headed for your next big loss. Well done xxx

Last edited:
Well done sophie,did you see my message before about the red green book ??

Your gain pebs is probs just bloating after that soup,but it's annoying when it shows up like that,maybe a few more music lessons will sort that one out lol !!! Xx

Your gain pebs is probs just bloating after that soup,but it's annoying when it shows up like that,maybe a few more music lessons will sort that one out lol !!! Xx

Oooh no, I didn't see, will have a look back to find your post :) yes tonight is treat night, yay!!

Well done Tracy a lb is a lb! 7lbs Sophie - fantastic what a start!
Aww Pebbs - it's cr*p when we gain - maybe your work scales will be better............and I can't believe the lengths some people will go to when there's an inheritance - ruthless - but I do believe in Karma - he will get his comeuppance I'm sure x

My 3lb gain remains the same this morning which is 9lb in total to make it easier for the update.

Last edited:

Oh my gosh, that's fab!! Are you sure you don't mind?? I can't use the pm system yet as I've not got enough posts, can you pm me your email or will I not be able to access that?

Thank you so much!!!!

Well done everyone! Great start to this weeks weigh in results so far.

Pebs I may well be joining you with a STS or gain after my pink with purple spot day yesterday!!!!

All will tell tomorrow. X

I may be the last to know this but have you ladies tried frozen bananas? I've had frozen grapes and love 'em but had read about the bananas so I had a few going quite ripe and popped them in the freezer before I went away - they are delicious - take them out a few minutes before eating - they are like a lush banana ice cream or lolly!

Hey all, lots to reply to this morning, but that'll have to hold till later - I just want to log in my loss for this week before I head off to work. A grand total of 1lb again. I know it's better off than on, but I genuinely am being so good, I could spend hours polishing my halo. I haven't been this well behaved for years and a pound doesn't seem like a just reward for all that I'm putting in!

The only thing is that my boobs have been sore for about a week now, so I'm hoping it's some kind of hormonal issue, so I'll hold out till my monthly cycle revolves again and see if it resolves itself. If now, I'll have to reconsider whether or not this diet is working for me. But in the meantime as advised, I'll hit the SS soup and hopefully start to see some better losses!

Back