Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hey all, lots to reply to this morning, but that'll have to hold till later - I just want to log in my loss for this week before I head off to work. A grand total of 1lb again. I know it's better off than on, but I genuinely am being so good, I could spend hours polishing my halo. I haven't been this well behaved for years and a pound doesn't seem like a just reward for all that I'm putting in!

The only thing is that my boobs have been sore for about a week now, so I'm hoping it's some kind of hormonal issue, so I'll hold out till my monthly cycle revolves again and see if it resolves itself. If now, I'll have to reconsider whether or not this diet is working for me. But in the meantime as advised, I'll hit the SS soup and hopefully start to see some better losses!

Hi Sus_murf - look at your stats though 6lb in 3 weeks which is pretty good going and 3 losses in a row - a lb a week is a good steady loss but I know hard to take when we have been so saintly!

Hey all, lots to reply to this morning, but that'll have to hold till later - I just want to log in my loss for this week before I head off to work. A grand total of 1lb again. I know it's better off than on, but I genuinely am being so good, I could spend hours polishing my halo. I haven't been this well behaved for years and a pound doesn't seem like a just reward for all that I'm putting in!

The only thing is that my boobs have been sore for about a week now, so I'm hoping it's some kind of hormonal issue, so I'll hold out till my monthly cycle revolves again and see if it resolves itself. If now, I'll have to reconsider whether or not this diet is working for me. But in the meantime as advised, I'll hit the SS soup and hopefully start to see some better losses!

hey hey come on a lb off is better than my lb on. if you lose too quickly, it wont stay off. and 6lbs lost in 3 weeks is fab. blimey susmurf thats 1lb away from half a stone and think of the health benefits already (sorry, nurse) half a stone in a month is great going. that would be 3 stone by christmas -hello! bring me some of that. keep at it and i promise you it will be paid off. dont forget a treat though - just one, cos i dont want you losing heart. goal for you this week is 1lb to see your half a stone award. anything more than that would just be a bonus xx

Oh thanks Debs and Pebs!! I'm sitting in the car park at work feeling quite emotional now! 6lbs over 3 weeks is perfectly acceptable - and to be 3 stone lighter by Christmas would be great. Ok, positive thinking from now on!! I'm going to spend my day deciding on my treat!!

well done debs on your small gain thats really good for a holiday.
your goal this week is a 2lb loss, more of those bananas, and some new recipes to try. not tried those frozen grapes, ive read about them lots but always makes my teeth on edge when i think of it. i guess i'll just have to try it.

sophie - goal this week 2lb, dont be disheartened if you see a smaller loss, this week thats normal. try your hand at some of this weeks boot camp rules.

susmurf - goal this week 1lb, and to try to change something around this week, switch some red/green/ee days to look different to the ratio normally

tracy - you are going to stick to that plan youve made for menus and no cheating this week, 1 treat tonight only and then tomorrow 100%. goal is for 1.5lb loss.

me- im keeping to 100% til sat eve then im having my treat then instead of tonight, so i may have a glass of something then. i am aiming for 2lb loss this week.

good luck to the other girls waiting to weigh in. ride em cowgirls

Oh thanks Debs and Pebs!! I'm sitting in the car park at work feeling quite emotional now! 6lbs over 3 weeks is perfectly acceptable - and to be 3 stone lighter by Christmas would be great. Ok, positive thinking from now on!! I'm going to spend my day deciding on my treat!!

we love u susmurf . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't give up susmurf,you have lost more than me in that amount of time.
They do say slow and steady wins the race !!!!!
Have a nice treat and I'm sure you will feel better. Xxx

Sophie I will try and pm you on the lap top later cos I'm on the iPod at the mo and don't think I can do it on here.
Xx

Don't give up susmurf,you have lost more than me in that amount of time.
They do say slow and steady wins the race !!!!!
Have a nice treat and I'm sure you will feel better. Xxx

Sophie I will try and pm you on the lap top later cos I'm on the iPod at the mo and don't think I can do it on here.
Xx

Thanks chick, I'm not sure if I'll be able to read it. It's showing that I have 3 notifications but won't let me read them as I've not got 40 posts :sigh:

Do you think I'd be able to put my email address on here????

Are you online now? I am too so I could get it now & then you can take it straight off if you're happy to do that :)

pebbles67 said:
dont know tracy, i guess if youre happy too. or she could post loads of things on threads to get her number up to 40. failing that email one of the moderators. xx
Just getting around to posting now. STS for me, but i know thats those few bad days i had. Next week i hope will b good. Going to continue with the 100%
at work, so chat later this eve x

Hi All,

1lb off for me :D seems to be coming off very slowly but as long as its coming off I’m going to stick to it! Want to aim for 2lb off this week.

Sus Murf – So your husband is half dieting without even knowing it ;) 1lb off is great, its frustrating when we don’t lose quicker, but we just have to look at that we’re going in the right direction and they always say its more likely to stay off if it comes off slowly. 6lbs over 3 weeks is great

Kankles – could we do our own little monthly challenge on this thread??

Pebbles – Sorry to hear bout your nan, what a horrible man! Did your work scales give you a better result? I think I’ve caught up on the posts on this thread but couldn’t see your final result.

Tracy – well done on the 1lb off as I’ve said to Sus Murf we’ll get there, just a bit slower.

Mrs Cowell – I use the salter digital scales to and find them to be very accurate

Sophie – Blimey 7lbs!!!!!!!! Well done! What’s your secret?

Deb’s – 3lbs gain is a very respectable after a holiday I think, I could manage that in a weekend let alone a week abroad!

Meg – Well done on the STS, I sometimes feel dishearten with a STS but then I remember how easily the weight goes on and that a sts still means we’re heading in the right direction and not gaining weight.

Hope I haven’t missed anyone, if I have I’m sorry.

Hxx

MissHP said:
Hi All,

Sophie – Blimey 7lbs!!!!!!!! Well done! What’s your secret?

Hxx

Well done on your loss :) someone on the forum has a horrible pic of a pound of fat & it says not to complain about 1lb off as it's still a lot!!

When I've done the diet before I always lose a lot in the first week, but I really cut out white bread & chocolate when I diet! If I eat chocolate, I can't stop haha! So I really cut down!!

Tracey, thank you so much for the offer but I popped along to my local class tonight & joined :) I quite enjoyed it so think I will go to the Thursday weigh INS there... I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing in here though... You are all so friendly xx

OK, so I took your advice Pebbles and had a lovely treat - some nachos and creme fraiche - my very favourite food!! Other than that I was good as gold today and even did my wii active this evening. So it's chin up from now on and hopefully I'll have another pound of to have my half stone off next week!

I've just bid on ebay for a 2011 food directory, the feed food directory and the low syn one. Probably wont win it as there are two days left but thought it would be useful to have :)

Sophie - Its nice if you can find a local good class. Im trying to go it alone (with the help of the lovely ladies on here) as i couldn't always make the class and it was a bit of a drive to get there. So far so good with everyone's help on here. Good luck with group.

Hxx

Back