Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Well done guys, nice job! :-D
I'm just back from Zumba & now i'm knackered, Proud Mary finished me off! Lol.
Half day at work 2moro, so no lunch 2organise, a well earned coffee in front of the TV is called for. I must nip to the diary thread & write up todays feastings.
Whats the plans for the weekend??

OK, so I took your advice Pebbles and had a lovely treat - some nachos and creme fraiche - my very favourite food!! Other than that I was good as gold today and even did my wii active this evening. So it's chin up from now on and hopefully I'll have another pound of to have my half stone off next week!

good stuff smurfy . you deserve it and now onward to next thursday, dead proud of you.

Diary of the 5th 100% day now posted :)

sorry to see you go sophie, good luck with your future weigh loss.:thankyou:

megs well done on day 5, and your weigh in this week.

think weve lost fat and flumpy and wennjenn . you ok ladies?

good luck to kankles for tomorrow xxx

pebbles67 said:
good stuff smurfy . you deserve it and now onward to next thursday, dead proud of you.

Hello campers! How we all doing?

My day has been ok. Had a red day today (decided to not have another pink with purple spots days pebs). Tuna sandwich & fruit for lunch, roast chicken dinner this evening with loads of veg, quite tasty.

Did my shopping online with asda tonight, sooo much cheaper doing it online. Not sure if it's because I miss stuff off or what but I'm saving anything between £30-£50 per wk right now! Fab!

Off to the Market Saturday, need to replenish my meat supply.

So weigh in for me tomoz! How much will I lose (see that, positive thoughts) bonsai place your bets!

sorry to see you go sophie, good luck with your future weigh loss.:thankyou:

think weve lost fat and flumpy and wennjenn . you ok ladies?

xxx

Goodbye Sophie, hello me?? :) I've been SW-ing on my own for a while now. I lost 2 stone fairly quickly since January but have been hovering [STRIKE]round[/STRIKE] ok, above the 12 stone mark for aaages and tonight I ate the children's last chocolate rabbit... :D

I was just about to crack and join my local group (who weigh in on Thursday) and may yet do so but hubby was like, "you've got so far on your own" (and also we're sooo broke) and then I found your thread so thought I might fit in well here!

I'm also on some of the running threads ;) but sadly look nothing like my lovely avatar...

xx

Sunshine runner said:
Goodbye Sophie, hello me?? :) I've been SW-ing on my own for a while now. I lost 2 stone fairly quickly since January but have been hovering round ok, above the 12 stone mark for aaages and tonight I ate the children's last chocolate rabbit... :D

I was just about to crack and join my local group (who weigh in on Thursday) and may yet do so but hubby was like, "you've got so far on your own" (and also we're sooo broke) and then I found your thread so thought I might fit in well here!

I'm also on some of the running threads ;) but sadly look nothing like my lovely avatar...

xx

Hi there sunshine , you're very welcome and well done on Your 2 stone loss that's amazing. So are you starting afresh from Friday and then weigh next thursday? Or have u got a loss from this week.

MissHP said:
I've just bid on ebay for a 2011 food directory, the feed food directory and the low syn one. Probably wont win it as there are two days left but thought it would be useful to have :)

Sophie - Its nice if you can find a local good class. Im trying to go it alone (with the help of the lovely ladies on here) as i couldn't always make the class and it was a bit of a drive to get there. So far so good with everyone's help on here. Good luck with group.

Hxx

I was going to bid on one on there but some of them were going for over £20 ,but luckily my neighbours mum does sw and goes to group so she got me one for £7.50 and gave me a load of other books she no longer uses !! Xx

Jiminy Cricket I've lost 1lb. I'm quite pleased with that. That's a total of 23lbs 6oz (1st 9lb 6oz)!!!

Hi there sunshine , you're very welcome and well done on Your 2 stone loss that's amazing. So are you starting afresh from Friday and then weigh next thursday? Or have u got a loss from this week.

I'm starting afresh from today. Although actually it'll be more likely to be a (big) gain than a loss for my first week. I'm injured so I can't run (although I'm cross-training) and I've been eating non stop for the past 4 days and been too scared to weigh myself! But back on track now so I'll just have to see what next Friday brings....

xx

Hi all :wavey:
Im just starting SW for the first time from home and will be weighing in on a thursday morning :) Cant really afford to go to the meetings atm as im a student and it would be great to have some support and help from other going through the same thing

xx

Rhi08 said:
Hi all :wavey:
Im just starting SW for the first time from home and will be weighing in on a thursday morning :) Cant really afford to go to the meetings atm as im a student and it would be great to have some support and help from other going through the same thing

xx

Welcome aboard :)

pebbles67 said:
Brocolli & Macaroni Cheese
From the quick & easy dinners recipe book

Super simple to make
Serves 4
Ready in about 30 mins
Syns per serving: 4.5 syns on Green & Extra Easy if not using the cheese as HEA choice.

Ingredients:
12 oz/340g dried macaroni
11 oz/312g brocolli florets
4 oz/113g smoked cheese, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
9 oz/255g quark
2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
salt & pepper

Method:
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees/gas mark 6. Boil the macaroni in a pan for 10-12 minutes adding the brocolli florets for the last 4 minutes. Drain well & set aside.
Mix together the smoked cheese, crushed garlic, chilli flakes, quark & egg yolks in a large bowl & season well. Add the pasta & brocolli & toss to coat evenly.
Put the pasta mixture into an ovenproof dish & bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Remove from the oven & serve. Top with a twist of black pepper.

I know I'm not officially supposed to be on this thread (but you guys are so friendly on here!) but just to say I made this tonight and it's sooooo tasty!! :)

Ok. Confession time. I went off the rails BIG TIME today! I started off grand - I had fruit for breakfast but I forgot to have my muller light. And that was my first mistake - I went shopping with my sister to get her an outfit for her daughter's first communion. By the time we got there I was starving, so I ate half her muffin. I was ok for lunch - I had a blt on brown with a little Mayo - but then I ate half her crisps. Then on the way home I had an ice cream and some jellies. When I went to cook the dinner the spuds were bad so cooked chips in the fryer for hubby and had a fried egg on yet more toast! The worst thing is that I'm off to the in laws for the weekend so I'll have limited control over dinners for the next two day's. Only blessing is that I'll be delighted to get out for a walk!!

Back