Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Just wondering is everyone on here just dieting at home? or are some of you going to the class to WI?? :)

Good eve all :)
Ive just checked Marks & Spencer microwave long grain rice online & it says its free on green days. Is this right? Im assuming its also free on extra easy too then?

*Sophie* said:
I know I'm not officially supposed to be on this thread (but you guys are so friendly on here!) but just to say I made this tonight and it's sooooo tasty!! :)

What do you mean not supposed to be on this thread? Ahh shutup! You stick around kid x

Rhi08 said:
Just wondering is everyone on here just dieting at home? or are some of you going to the class to WI?? :)

As far as I know we are all doing it from home,apart from sophie who has just joined a group :)

pebbles67 said:
Ah thanks Tracy. Looking forward to it, wish I was going with you and kanks tho. Lol x

Wish I was going too pebs,could do with a break !!!! Xx

Haha! I was WI at home when I found this fab thread but realised I'd lost my book so went & joined but I'll still be weighing in on a Thursday... So I'm gatecrashing, heehee!!

pebbles67 said:
What do you mean not supposed to be on this thread? Ahh shutup! You stick around kid x

Where has the thanks button gone???

You might regret saying that, I can chat for England!! Lol!!!

*Sophie* said:
Where has the thanks button gone???

You might regret saying that, I can chat for England!! Lol!!!

Listen chook you stay here, weigh in go to group and post it here still, u can do both, and actually thinking about it girls, if we want to know anything about sw sophie can be our mole.we can send her off to group with a shedload of questions . Aha there's method in our madness x

Yah i'm doing it from home too.

Megs - Sorry don't know about the rice as I have to find syns on here or through google, as can't get access to the SW site with not going to class anymore.

Sus murf - Whoops! Its just one day out of 7 though so just pick as best you can while you're not in control of the cooking/food at the weekend.

Hxx

Tracy831 said:
Wish I was going too pebs,could do with a break !!!! Xx

Right mrs tracey island, here's a goal. When we reach target all us buddies on here are gonna find the most central hotel to all of us and we are going to meet up for a weekend and that's a promise.

pebbles67 said:
Listen chook you stay here, weigh in go to group and post it here still, u can do both, and actually thinking about it girls, if we want to know anything about sw sophie can be our mole.we can send her off to group with a shedload of questions . Aha there's method in our madness x

Haaaha!!! Awww thanks, I'd love to stay :) and yup, ask away & I'll see what I can do :)

I will miss weighing in the morning though, although not getting weighed till the evening will keep me under control on a thurs. If I lose, I tend to go a bit mad with treats, whereas weighing on the eve will curb me on a thurs!! Damn starbucks & costa, I blame them both!!!

pebbles67 said:
Right mrs tracey island, here's a goal. When we reach target all us buddies on here are gonna find the most central hotel to all of us and we are going to meet up for a weekend and that's a promise.

That definatly sounds like a plan,but I might be 90 before I get to target !!!!!!

*Sophie* said:
Haaaha!!! Awww thanks, I'd love to stay :) and yup, ask away & I'll see what I can do :)

I will miss weighing in the morning though, although not getting weighed till the evening will keep me under control on a thurs. If I lose, I tend to go a bit mad with treats, whereas weighing on the eve will curb me on a thurs!! Damn starbucks & costa, I blame them both!!!

My daughter works in costa !!!!
If you can get the new directory they have a starbucks and costa section, it's very helpfull xxxx

Tracy831 said:
My daughter works in costa !!!!
If you can get the new directory they have a starbucks and costa section, it's very helpfull xxxx

Oooh fab, yeh I must get one, mine is years old! Mmm wonder how much chocolate tiffin is... Lol!! I dread to think!!!!

*Sophie* said:
Oooh fab, yeh I must get one, mine is years old! Mmm wonder how much chocolate tiffin is... Lol!! I dread to think!!!!

That is 21.5syns !!!!!!!!!
Wow that is a lot !!!

Friday night & a big curry! Yummy. But don't worry it's a SW curry, so day 6 of the 100% for May campaign is still full steam ahead :)
Pebbles: where ru off to? Enjoy & don't miss the chicken run gang too much x
Sophie: i also love Costa! My favourite choice for a treat.

Please remind me not to moan next time I " only loose a pound" I have just seen what it looks like !
Yukky !!!!!!!

Hello everyone. How are we all?

I'm very green as pebbles has a new kitchen gadget!!! And not only that she has a lovely weekend away too! So I'm doubley green with envy. You deserve it, I hope you have a fab weekend pebs! Have a mai tai for me (if they do them) I'm not big on alcohol but I love these, only just discovered them last weekend!!!

With def meet up for a girlie weekend when we all hit target. A nice spa break with lots of pampering sounds amazing right now.

Anyone been watching the Biggest Loser USA? It's finale next week, for those who watch it whose your money on to win it?

X x x

Tracy831 said:
Please remind me not to moan next time I " only loose a pound" I have just seen what it looks like !
Yukky !!!!!!!

Haha you just seen that pic of the lump of fat didn't you?!!!!

I saw a picture of a 22lb cat last week and I thought Jesus Christ I was carrying that weight before and the veterinary nurse was struggling to pick it up. Amazing!

I just order the 2011 directory off of ebay as so far been refering to the old SW books. Stupid question but could one of you please explain the extra easy days for me as the books im using atm don't have that in them haha :)

Back