Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Day 6 100% diary posted :)
Rhi: use the orange syn values for extra easy. Also just 1 healthy extra A & 1 healthy extra B

Oh ok thank you Megs :) thats quite simple haha.

Tracy831 said:
That is 21.5syns !!!!!!!!!
Wow that is a lot !!!

:-0 Omg!!!! Although I'm not surprised, they are tastyyyyy!!! Lol!!!

Megs, I'm a coffee addict!! What I would do for a white cafe mocha at Starbucks!! Lol!! But I will be good & have a latte with sf syrup next time I'm in. Didn't someone say though that costa is better as you get more in your drink for no syns (milk is HEXA) I must look for that post again :)

Rhi08 said:
I just order the 2011 directory off of ebay as so far been refering to the old SW books. Stupid question but could one of you please explain the extra easy days for me as the books im using atm don't have that in them haha :)

I never got on with extra easy,so I just stick to red or green days now .x

*Sophie* said:
:-0 Omg!!!! Although I'm not surprised, they are tastyyyyy!!! Lol!!!

Megs, I'm a coffee addict!! What I would do for a white cafe mocha at Starbucks!! Lol!! But I will be good & have a latte with sf syrup next time I'm in. Didn't someone say though that costa is better as you get more in your drink for no syns (milk is HEXA) I must look for that post again :)

I had a medium skimmed milk latte in costa the other day and I think it was only 3.5 syns,so that's not bad :)

Morning everyone - Tracy I see you're up and on here as early as me!

Kankles - well done on the lb - just been looking at the magazine and saw a recipe for Welsh onion cake - made me think of you :)

Pebbles - have a great weekend away and yeah let's do the Spa weekend when we get to target - another incentive!

Rhi08 I mainly do red and green cos I like my 3 Hex Bs but putting it simply EE means you can mix your potatoes and pasta, rice etc with meat and fish as long as you fill your plate with 1/3 superfree foods at every meal. You can only have 1 Hex a and 1 Hex b tho - there is an explanation on here somewhere - I'll find the link - I think you count syns differently too which seems to make it a bit complicated ( well not for me as most of mine are spent on wine lol!)

Got my grandson today and he always wants to go to the cinema - and popcorn is always my downfall - you'd think it'd be low syn on green but it's not :(

Have a good weekend girls!

Last edited:
Debs154 said:
oops just saw that - and of course I meant 2 Hex Bs - no wonder - I'm gaining lol! :confused:

Ok so now I'm confused !!!

I am following red and green days and my book is from 2008,and it says 2hexa and 2hexb is that wrong ?????

Tracy831 said:
Ok so now I'm confused !!!

I am following red and green days and my book is from 2008,and it says 2hexa and 2hexb is that wrong ?????
Hi Tracy, being a vegy i never do red, but green is def 2 from A & 2 from B :) So its good if you're having a munchy day or just a long day where you need a wee bit extra.
I have all the syns for costa here girls, if you want anything just shout xx

On red or green you are allowed 2 x HEXA's and 2 x HEXB's.

Here's the recipe for the pate. It's really yummy on toast.

Chicken and Bacon Pâté
(Syn Free – Red or EE)

Ingredients:-

8oz chicken livers.
1 onion chopped.
1 clove garlic crushed.
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs.
Salt & black pepper.
4oz bacon chopped.
Tub of very low fat fromage frais.

Method:-

Put onion, garlic & herbs in pan and fry in fry light until the onion is soft, add liver and cook for about 7 mins. Put everything in blender and blend until smooth. Add fromage frais a spoonful at a time until the consistency is the same as shop bought pate. This is pure heaven …

Kankles said:
On red or green you are allowed 2 x HEXA's and 2 x HEXB's.

Here's the recipe for the pate. It's really yummy on toast.

Chicken and Bacon Pâté
(Syn Free – Red or EE)

Ingredients:-

8oz chicken livers.
1 onion chopped.
1 clove garlic crushed.
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs.
Salt & black pepper.
4oz bacon chopped.
Tub of very low fat fromage frais.

Method:-

Put onion, garlic & herbs in pan and fry in fry light until the onion is soft, add liver and cook for about 7 mins. Put everything in blender and blend until smooth. Add fromage frais a spoonful at a time until the consistency is the same as shop bought pate. This is pure heaven …

Thanks kankles that's what I thought !!!

The pate sounds delish am gonna give it a go xx

Ok thats sounds quite confusing then haha I may just stick to the Red and Green days as they seem to be working for me atm :) Thansk for the help everyone
x

Megs said:
Hi Tracy, being a vegy i never do red, but green is def 2 from A & 2 from B :) So its good if you're having a munchy day or just a long day where you need a wee bit extra.
I have all the syns for costa here girls, if you want anything just shout xx

Ooh yay, another veggie :)

Whoops, I've been doing 1 from A and 2 from B!!

If you dont mind looking, how much difference is there between a costa latte & a cappacino? I'm going to get myself a new directory on thurs!

I've been good today, yogurt, hifi & banana for brekkie, ryvita, cottage cheese & quorn beef slices.. Syns so far are coffee mate & I'm making strawberry eton mess from the mag later which will be 2 syns!! Might even have a chocolate or a small glass of wine too :)

Arrived at the spa hotel and other half likes his surprise trip. Bloody better too at that price. Anyway, had a banana for breakfast, got here and had a beef and horseradish sandwich(1b) handful of crisps that came withit, I'm saying 3 syns cos was about half a packet if that. Plus salad then a desertspoon of coleslaw and you can bet it wasn't low fat. I'll syn that later when I find it in my book. Coffee came with a biscuit which I gave to other half. Up to the room for a 'lie down' body magic - lol. Then we are off to the spa for a sauna run on the treadmill and a swim. Then dinner at 8. I already know I'm having steak and pepper sauce steamed veg and they give u a small stack of about 6 chunky chips ( doubt if chef has an actifry ) then I'll have a sorbet or fruit or maybe cheese and syn the biscuits. Post back later when i've had din dins. Missing u all x

sorry for any confusion before - in my original post I put 3 Hex Bs instead of 2! I just meant I like to have 2 Bs - I also have 1 or 2 Hex A's but I'm not so bothered about them.
Poor Rhi08 no wonder it's sounding complicated!

Hi all, Hope you're having a good weekend.

Ooh pebbles that sounds so nice - enjoy. Going for a 'lay down' is always fun body magic :D

My boyfriend is taking me out for dinner tonight. looking forward to it, but worried about the synage as we hardly ever eat out, so i know exactly what's what when i'm cooking. We're going for Indian. Just looked in my book from when i went to class - how can dry tandoori be 9 syns!!!! I thought it was only spices and yogurt for the coating then cooked in a tandoor oven??!! Looks like everythings really high :sigh: My boyfriend is very fit and has a great physique so he'll be ok whatever he has. Wish me luck!

Hxx

pebbles67 said:
Arrived at the spa hotel and other half likes his surprise trip. Bloody better too at that price. Anyway, had a banana for breakfast, got here and had a beef and horseradish sandwich(1b) handful of crisps that came withit, I'm saying 3 syns cos was about half a packet if that. Plus salad then a desertspoon of coleslaw and you can bet it wasn't low fat. I'll syn that later when I find it in my book. Coffee came with a biscuit which I gave to other half. Up to the room for a 'lie down' body magic - lol. Then we are off to the spa for a sauna run on the treadmill and a swim. Then dinner at 8. I already know I'm having steak and pepper sauce steamed veg and they give u a small stack of about 6 chunky chips ( doubt if chef has an actifry ) then I'll have a sorbet or fruit or maybe cheese and syn the biscuits. Post back later when i've had din dins. Missing u all x

Glad u having fun already !!! Xxx

Just about to leave, will count my syns and if i go over 15 i will count my syns weekly this week instead of daily - hopefully that will be ok!

Will let you know what i have.....problem is i dont know if i can resist naan bread!!!!

Hxx

Back