Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

*Sophie* said:
Ooh yay, another veggie :)

Whoops, I've been doing 1 from A and 2 from B!!

If you dont mind looking, how much difference is there between a costa latte & a cappacino? I'm going to get myself a new directory on thurs!

I've been good today, yogurt, hifi & banana for brekkie, ryvita, cottage cheese & quorn beef slices.. Syns so far are coffee mate & I'm making strawberry eton mess from the mag later which will be 2 syns!! Might even have a chocolate or a small glass of wine too :)

Hi Sophie, no i don't mind at all, here u go: Latte full fat: primo 5 syns, medio 6.5, massimo 9.5 (on all plans).
Latte skimmed: primo 2.5, medio 3.5, massimo 5 syns (on all plans).
Cappuccino full fat: primo 3.5, medio 5.0, massimo 6.0 syns (all plans).
Cappuccino skimmed: primo 2.0 medio 3.0, massimo 3.5 (all plans).
Need anything else give me a shout.
Also Eton mess sounds Lush!!

Hello Everyone

I'm still here just mega busy but should be back to normal in a month or so!!!

Well done everyone on their losses, I managed 1/2 lb this week.

Take care everyone

Sarah

x

Megs said:
Hi Sophie, no i don't mind at all, here u go: Latte full fat: primo 5 syns, medio 6.5, massimo 9.5 (on all plans).
Latte skimmed: primo 2.5, medio 3.5, massimo 5 syns (on all plans).
Cappuccino full fat: primo 3.5, medio 5.0, massimo 6.0 syns (all plans).
Cappuccino skimmed: primo 2.0 medio 3.0, massimo 3.5 (all plans).
Need anything else give me a shout.
Also Eton mess sounds Lush!!

Thank you so much!! I'm going to have a full fat capp tomorrow now!, they aren't that bad really are they!

I can't wait for my eton mess, I didn't use many syns today so I'm going to have a whole meringue in it, Mmmm!!

Just did a really nice Mexican rice dish, all syn free too!!

*Sophie* said:
Thank you so much!! I'm going to have a full fat capp tomorrow now!, they aren't that bad really are they!

I can't wait for my eton mess, I didn't use many syns today so I'm going to have a whole meringue in it, Mmmm!!

No probs :)
I made a veg curry tonight which was lovely.
Off to the gym now for a wee workout, then a nice quiet nite with a dvd.
I love the starbucks iced coffee, so may go for 1 of those tomoro :p

I really dont think im eating enough sins your meant to eat between 5-15 a day but I seem to be only having around 2-4 and sometime none at all.:confused: All the food im eating seems to be free food or a HE :confused:

*Sophie* said:

Hey sophie, can you post your Mexican recipe cos me Tracy and kanks love rice dishes x

pebbles67 said:
Hey sophie, can you post your Mexican recipe cos me Tracy and kanks love rice dishes x

I do indeed, I'm making your barney rubble rice tomoz! Can't wait

Loved the body magic touch earlier ;-) made me laugh out loud!!!!

Hope u and OH enjoying yourselves (then again, I think the workout hint suggests you're having a blast)!!!!!

X x x

Kankles said:
I do indeed, I'm making your barney rubble rice tomoz! Can't wait

Loved the body magic touch earlier ;-) made me laugh out loud!!!!

Hope u and OH enjoying yourselves (then again, I think the workout hint suggests you're having a blast)!!!!!

X x x

He he. We did do half an hour on the treadmill too. And about 30 lengths in the pool. Then ate half a cow in the way of a gorgeous steak.
Dying to find out what you think of the rice, I loved it. X

Good evening girls. Good gym session this evening.
Diary of day 7 100% posted & now Settled down for a nights viewing of my new dvd boxset.
Megs x

Rice us my all time fav, I haven't got your barney rice out of my head since you posted the pics & recipe!!!! So i'm def making it tomorrow. If I had some now I'd eat a whole wok full, been hungry all day, had loads of fruit, suspected I was craving something so had a curly wurly, but I think it's the rice!!!! For once choc didn't hit the spot.

Hey chickiboos, how are you all today?? It's a beautiful day here in ireland, a good day to slap oneself across the head and begin to behave again.

It's been pretty horrible so far at the in laws - and not their fault at all!! It's a 4 hour drive and because my lovely husband got a good deal on bricks for the patio up here we had to drag a trailer with us. As a result it was a pretty bumpy drive and my 3 year old was pretty car sick. We arrived around midnight, got to bed by 1 and was up every hour to my very unsettled little girl. At 5 she started to vomit again and wet the bed. I had to change the bed, wake my husband put him in her bed and bring her in with me. So there wasn't much sleep got! She picked up a bit in the morning but slept from 12 to 3 30. I was home alone with her so I couldn't go for my walk. the one blessing about that though was that I was able to sort my own food for breakfast and lunch. We went to sil's for dinner - she did uncle ben's curry - not the best but I just had a small portion. A bit irrelevant though - seeing as I had 2 massive glasses of wine!! I was just so tired I had no resistance! We're leaving earlier than normal today because of the trailer load of bricks so we're not having lunch today - mother in law is cooking a big Irish breakfast - so I'm going to have to ask her if I can cook my own (she cooks everything in butter!)- I forgot my frylight, so am thinking that I might just mix eggs, tomatoes and some herbs in a pan and cook an eggy mess. I might be really cheeky and grill a rasher as well!!

Pebs - making this barneys rice today, How many people does your recipe serve?x x

Kankles said:
Pebs - making this barneys rice today, How many people does your recipe serve?x x

Oooohhhh good, well it did a big frying pan full so frank and I had half a dinner plate full mound each, then the leftover filled a Chinese plastic takeaway box crammed in and lid held down with selotape which he took to work next day so easily 2 if thats all you have or 3 if as a side. Enjoy xxxx

pebbles67 said:
Oooohhhh good, well it did a big frying pan full so frank and I had half a dinner plate full mound each, then the leftover filled a Chinese plastic takeaway box crammed in and lid held down with selotape which he took to work next day so easily 2 if thats all you have or 3 if as a side. Enjoy xxxx

Great, I'll make a bit more then as I need to serve 4!!!

You got any spa treatments planned for today?

I've been a busy bee, i've made potato & leek soup and veg & lentil soup so i've got my lunches ready for next week.

I'm gonna have a sort out of my clothes & bedroom in a mo, I can feel a redesign coming on. Seen a really nice bedding set in dunelm mill so I can vission a makeover with the bedding as the main theme!!!

Xxx

Hi all hope you are all having a lovely afternoon,have just got back from taking the 3 younger kids swimming.
I can't swim so I just sort of bob along in the water but today 3yr old was not happy about being in the water so he was bobbing with me too !!!!
The swimming cozzy definatly fitted a bit better tho !!! :)

Even though I am loosing weight(all be it slowly ! ) I am a bit annoyed that my clothes aren't feeling as loose as I thought they would.
I'm not eating what I did before but I'm still wearing the same clothes, not that I have a vast wardrobe(2 pairs of jeans and about 3 tops !) but I just keep thinking I'm weighing food and synning it etc and I don't look no different apart from no more double chin and a little less weight on the hips !!??

I don't mean to moan and I am happy that fat is melting but it's just a bit annoying :( xx

Tracy831 said:
Hi all hope you are all having a lovely afternoon,have just got back from taking the 3 younger kids swimming.
I can't swim so I just sort of bob along in the water but today 3yr old was not happy about being in the water so he was bobbing with me too !!!!
The swimming cozzy definatly fitted a bit better tho !!! :)

Even though I am loosing weight(all be it slowly ! ) I am a bit annoyed that my clothes aren't feeling as loose as I thought they would.
I'm not eating what I did before but I'm still wearing the same clothes, not that I have a vast wardrobe(2 pairs of jeans and about 3 tops !) but I just keep thinking I'm weighing food and synning it etc and I don't look no different apart from no more double chin and a little less weight on the hips !!??

I don't mean to moan and I am happy that fat is melting but it's just a bit annoying :( xx

Aw trac, don't get disheartened, what we need to do is find the foods which work for you and give you good losses. Salads for lunch do it for me better than a sandwich or cooked meal. This week I'm trying some green days out. Still can't face KFC chicken or SW kebab since that bug so I'm trying a new approach with a new menu.

Tell me your typical day (warts & all)!!!!

Thanks kanks, well some days I do have brekki others I just don't have time,so I end up just eating at lunch time,I do mostly green days so sometimes it's eggs and beans or beans on toast or a pasta and sauce then whatever I have in evening.
I know I'm not eating enough veg but since I had that bug I can't face most veg at all,and I can't touch the kfc thing either.
And maybe I'm not eating enough ??? Xx

Kankles said:
Aw trac, don't get disheartened, what we need to do is find the foods which work for you and give you good losses. Salads for lunch do it for me better than a sandwich or cooked meal. This week I'm trying some green days out. Still can't face KFC chicken or SW kebab since that bug so I'm trying a new approach with a new menu.

Tell me your typical day (warts & all)!!!!

Bloody hell have u made that rice yet ?

Back