Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi All - How have your weekends been?

Sus murf - sounds like you had an adventuress drive! Hope your daughter is feeling better now.

Pebbles are you still sparing?

Tracy you've made me feel like going swimming, haven't been for ages, i like the pools where you can take your towels right to the poolside so i can stay hidden for as long as possible.

Kankles - did you make the rice? Was it nice? Must look back over this post as i dont remember seeing the recipe.

Well i syned my curry last night and the whole lot came to 28 syns :cry: so i thought i wont panic about it i just wont have any syns today to make up for it.......

well i woke up feeling really fat and horrible, our street had a power cut so no electricity meant going out after a cold bath and messy hair, I was supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee, i got there after a 30 min drive and she was no where to be seen, couldnt get hold of her on her mob so my plan of a chat and a peppermint tea turned into my driving home drinking a soya latte (with sugar free vanilla syrup) so food wise still not bad.

By the time i got home electricity was back on and i had an hour to get ready before going to my boyfriends friend's bbq, i didnt want to go as i felt horrible in my clothes. I was meant to take quorn sausages and forgot, so ended up having 2 normal sausages in white roll :sigh: they didnt have any wholemeal - so probably had a stupid amount of syns!!

When we got home we went for a long walk, out my pedometer on and did 9587 steps, 5.3k so i was pleased about that, but have since had a slice of Polish cherry cake :cry: and a potato bake thing i made which had potatoes, onions, garlic, peppers, kabanos 4 syns, oil 6 syns and low fat cheese 6 syns. So basically between yesterday and today i've ruined this weeks weigh in :cry:

Feel so fed up with my weight at the moment, so why why i felt fat and horrible in my clothes did i then eat straight away. All the girls at the bbq had lovely figures and i felt a mess. Hasn't helped that i've been very bloated today (even though i had a mild curry it was enough to upset my ibs).

Blimey sorry didnt mean to type such a long message, just feeling a bit :( this weekend.

Hxx

MissHP said:
Hi All - How have your weekends been?

Sus murf - sounds like you had an adventuress drive! Hope your daughter is feeling better now.

Pebbles are you still sparing?

Tracy you've made me feel like going swimming, haven't been for ages, i like the pools where you can take your towels right to the poolside so i can stay hidden for as long as possible.

Kankles - did you make the rice? Was it nice? Must look back over this post as i dont remember seeing the recipe.

Well i syned my curry last night and the whole lot came to 28 syns :cry: so i thought i wont panic about it i just wont have any syns today to make up for it.......

well i woke up feeling really fat and horrible, our street had a power cut so no electricity meant going out after a cold bath and messy hair, I was supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee, i got there after a 30 min drive and she was no where to be seen, couldnt get hold of her on her mob so my plan of a chat and a peppermint tea turned into my driving home drinking a soya latte (with sugar free vanilla syrup) so food wise still not bad.

By the time i got home electricity was back on and i had an hour to get ready before going to my boyfriends friend's bbq, i didnt want to go as i felt horrible in my clothes. I was meant to take quorn sausages and forgot, so ended up having 2 normal sausages in white roll :sigh: they didnt have any wholemeal - so probably had a stupid amount of syns!!

When we got home we went for a long walk, out my pedometer on and did 9587 steps, 5.3k so i was pleased about that, but have since had a slice of Polish cherry cake :cry: and a potato bake thing i made which had potatoes, onions, garlic, peppers, kabanos 4 syns, oil 6 syns and low fat cheese 6 syns. So basically between yesterday and today i've ruined this weeks weigh in :cry:

Feel so fed up with my weight at the moment, so why why i felt fat and horrible in my clothes did i then eat straight away. All the girls at the bbq had lovely figures and i felt a mess. Hasn't helped that i've been very bloated today (even though i had a mild curry it was enough to upset my ibs).

Blimey sorry didnt mean to type such a long message, just feeling a bit :( this weekend.

Hxx

Awww hun, hugs to you xx

I think we've all been there, write the bad food days off & start afresh. Tomorrow is another day &you will get there, sometimes it takes days like that to make us more motivated :)

I will post the rice dish for you ladies when I'm not posting from my phone, otherwise with the typos I make on here, god knows what you would end up with, haha!!!

Hi Sophie,

Thanks :) Had a very emotional week (family issues) and just so badly wanted to get 2lb off by next thursday, i think maybe i put too much pressure on myself and ended up going totally to pot instead. Oh well 100% again from now on. I start an evening course at a college tomorrow making sugar flowers, so i'm working 8:30 - 5pm then straight to evening class 6-8-30pm so i wont have time to be naughty tomorrow!

Hxx

pebbles67 said:
Bloody hell have u made that rice yet ?

I did & it was yummy. I used bacon (hebx) instead of chicken and really enjoyed it! Will defo be making again x

Attachments

• image-409813740.jpg
    image-409813740.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 52
Oh MissHP, my weekend was a shocker too. Lets try again from tomorrow, we have three full days to get back on track before we get on those scales. Draw a line under the weekend and take comfort from the fact that you're still here and next time you meet all those people you'll be smaller - maybe just a little bit, but every little helps!!

Try and be organised tomorrow - and have something ready to eat between work and class, cause if you're hungry you'll be more likely to make bad choices. I'll hopefully be reporting a better day tomorrow!!

Tracy831 said:
Thanks kanks, well some days I do have brekki others I just don't have time,so I end up just eating at lunch time,I do mostly green days so sometimes it's eggs and beans or beans on toast or a pasta and sauce then whatever I have in evening.
I know I'm not eating enough veg but since I had that bug I can't face most veg at all,and I can't touch the kfc thing either.
And maybe I'm not eating enough ??? Xx

I miss breakie often too but then again you've seen my losses, they're quite slow.

Do you like cheese? I'm making a different version of cheesy pasta bake tomorrow as long as it tastes good (which I can't see why it wouldn't) I'll post the recipe for you.

What about salad? Can you eat lettuce, cucumber, tomato etc?

A lot of the Colman sauces are 4-6 syns for the whole packet, the chicken casserole one is nice, you could have it with a jacket on a red day. The cottage pie is also nice. I use these as it helps with my syns and they're really yummy.

I made a potato & leek soup (blended) earlier and it's really really nice, great flavour to it. So I could give you the recipe if you like soup. X x

Yeah can definatly do soup and salad so would love the recipes.

I never think to use packet sauces, will have to have a rethink :)

I know I won't get brekkie tom , so when I was making the packed lunches earlier I made myself a little bag of fruit salad to take with me on the shopping run !!! :)

Tracy831 said:
Yeah can definatly do soup and salad so would love the recipes.

I never think to use packet sauces, will have to have a rethink :)

I know I won't get brekkie tom , so when I was making the packed lunches earlier I made myself a little bag of fruit salad to take with me on the shopping run !!! :)

No probs, I have the recipe on my laptop, on iPhone at the mo so I'll post them tomorrow.

I'm not a huge veggie person either but I have 2 soup recipies that use a fair bit of veg but because it's blended it just tastes like delicious soup.

I'll post everything tomorrow as well as a list of the syns for the colmans & schwartz packet mix's. The schwartz hot chilli con carne is really tasty if you like spicey food x

Kankles said:
I did & it was yummy. I used bacon (hebx) instead of chicken and really enjoyed it! Will defo be making again x

Kankles, your rice dish looks delicious, like a lovely chinese, yum, yum, i may have to try that myself some afternoon.
Another 100% day for me, no gym today, i did get a 6 mile quite fast paced cycle in with my nephew today, between the showers miraculously!! & i'll do a half hour on the Wii before bed.
From tomorrow i will be workin really odd hours until the end of May, so that will be a big challenge fitting in exercise etc, but i'm going forward feeling positive & am determined to make the effort :)
Right Wii fit here i come, oh actually i will post my diary 1st.
Megs xx

Megs said:
Kankles, your rice dish looks delicious, like a lovely chinese, yum, yum, i may have to try that myself some afternoon.
Another 100% day for me, no gym today, i did get a 6 mile quite fast paced cycle in with my nephew today, between the showers miraculously!! & i'll do a half hour on the Wii before bed.
From tomorrow i will be workin really odd hours until the end of May, so that will be a big challenge fitting in exercise etc, but i'm going forward feeling positive & am determined to make the effort :)
Right Wii fit here i come, oh actually i will post my diary 1st.
Megs xx

Hi megs, I can't take the credit for it, it's pebbles recipe, she posted it on here a few days back, I love rice so I gave it a go tonight, was really delish!

Kankles said:
No probs, I have the recipe on my laptop, on iPhone at the mo so I'll post them tomorrow.

I'm not a huge veggie person either but I have 2 soup recipies that use a fair bit of veg but because it's blended it just tastes like delicious soup.

I'll post everything tomorrow as well as a list of the syns for the colmans & schwartz packet mix's. The schwartz hot chilli con carne is really tasty if you like spicey food x

Kankles any new ideas would be gratefully recieved,and yes I love spicy food and will be looking out for that hot chilli mix tommorow xxxx

sus_murf said:
Hey chickiboos, how are you all today?? It's a beautiful day here in ireland, a good day to slap oneself across the head and begin to behave again.

It's been pretty horrible so far at the in laws - and not their fault at all!! It's a 4 hour drive and because my lovely husband got a good deal on bricks for the patio up here we had to drag a trailer with us. As a result it was a pretty bumpy drive and my 3 year old was pretty car sick. We arrived around midnight, got to bed by 1 and was up every hour to my very unsettled little girl. At 5 she started to vomit again and wet the bed. I had to change the bed, wake my husband put him in her bed and bring her in with me. So there wasn't much sleep got! She picked up a bit in the morning but slept from 12 to 3 30. I was home alone with her so I couldn't go for my walk. the one blessing about that though was that I was able to sort my own food for breakfast and lunch. We went to sil's for dinner - she did uncle ben's curry - not the best but I just had a small portion. A bit irrelevant though - seeing as I had 2 massive glasses of wine!! I was just so tired I had no resistance! We're leaving earlier than normal today because of the trailer load of bricks so we're not having lunch today - mother in law is cooking a big Irish breakfast - so I'm going to have to ask her if I can cook my own (she cooks everything in butter!)- I forgot my frylight, so am thinking that I might just mix eggs, tomatoes and some herbs in a pan and cook an eggy mess. I might be really cheeky and grill a rasher as well!!

Oh my word what a weekend you've had, you'll be needing a break now. Hope she's feeling better x

Kankles said:
Great, I'll make a bit more then as I need to serve 4!!!

You got any spa treatments planned for today?

I've been a busy bee, i've made potato & leek soup and veg & lentil soup so i've got my lunches ready for next week.

I'm gonna have a sort out of my clothes & bedroom in a mo, I can feel a redesign coming on. Seen a really nice bedding set in dunelm mill so I can vission a makeover with the bedding as the main theme!!!

Xxx

Get you ! Delia! With your rice and soups. Thank god you finally made it. Isn't it yummy and thankfully not dry.I have got to make it again this week, but may leave it til Thursday after weigh in, cos I need reds this week.
No no spa treatments this time , couldn't afford it. But we had a fab time and he loved it. We had 1 glass of wine and a full English this morning then half a choccie brownie each for lunch with coffee which counted as his birthday cake, and a ham egg cheese salad for tea this evening. And half a buttons Easter egg each for pudding. That's it now all celebration over. I think we did really well.

Loving tracys new photo.

Have you done that bedroom yet?

Tracy831 said:
Hi all hope you are all having a lovely afternoon,have just got back from taking the 3 younger kids swimming.
I can't swim so I just sort of bob along in the water but today 3yr old was not happy about being in the water so he was bobbing with me too !!!!
The swimming cozzy definatly fitted a bit better tho !!! :)

Even though I am loosing weight(all be it slowly ! ) I am a bit annoyed that my clothes aren't feeling as loose as I thought they would.
I'm not eating what I did before but I'm still wearing the same clothes, not that I have a vast wardrobe(2 pairs of jeans and about 3 tops !) but I just keep thinking I'm weighing food and synning it etc and I don't look no different apart from no more double chin and a little less weight on the hips !!??

I don't mean to moan and I am happy that fat is melting but it's just a bit annoying :( xx

Yeah , and the photo definitely shows a difference trace. Loving the new piccy. Did you do barney rice too? Oh my god I'm a household name x x

Wii fit done, great craic :-D
Flipping thru a magazine before bed.
I wanted to ask has any1 got those easytone trainers? I'm thinking of getting a pair.

I also wanted to ask what's the bootcamp rules for this week?
Bed for me, planning on going for a run in the morning before work in the afternoon, so many good hrs of zzzz required before that!
Night all <3, Megs.

Does anyone know if clara lou got home ok ?????? V
hi no, havent seen her anywhere on here. hopes she ok.
loving your new piccy. glad you liked barneys rice. what you got tonight?
ive had poached eggs on toast with bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes, just had a pear and tonight weve got chicken breasts dont know with what yet.

Back