Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Tracy831 said:
Does anyone know if clara lou got home ok ?????? V

Hi girls
Thank you
I'm back home ok....loving every minute of being home.crazy busy with the boys....
Will post when things calm down a bit xxxx

Clara lou said:
Hi girls
Thank you
I'm back home ok....loving every minute of being home.crazy busy with the boys....
Will post when things calm down a bit xxxx

Good to hear from you. Xxxx

Debs154 said:
Morning ladies!
Mmmm that salad looks lovely Pebs - I've been mad on salads since I got back - can't be a bad thing - might pop (or pipe Kanks) into Morrisons today and get their Feta and some of their 1 syn sausages too.

Great new pic Trace! Whit whooo!

Gosh some of you ladies are very active - I must admit I'm rubbish at the exercise part - although a bit of Pebs Spa Body Magic wouldn't go amiss ;)

Doing quite well this week although a jar of Nutella nearly tipped me over the edge - had to give it to my grandchildren!

On a First Aid course today so hoping the buffet will have lots of salads and fruit on it!

Clara lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come back we miss you!

Hi debs that did make me laugh about the nutella :)

Boot camp rules this week were the stairs activity again, march up and down bottom
step of stairs with tin of beans in each hand for 7 mins.

Change what you have for breakfast for 3 days, maybe Try the magic porridge if not already yum.

Speed fruits- list daily your speed fruits and try to get 3 in per day atleast. Magic speed fruits this week strawberries, blueberries, melon and grapefruit.

Try on a pair of trousers, skirt or dress that doesn't quite fit , could be next size down in a shop or something you've got in wardrobe that doesn't fit anymore. Make a mental note of how far you've got to go until it fits. Then we will revisit this item in 2 weeks.

Try at least one new recipe this week

pebbles67 said:
Boot camp rules this week were the stairs activity again, march up and down bottom

Change what you have for breakfast for 3 days, maybe Try the magic porridge if not already yum.

Speed fruits- list daily your speed fruits and try to get 3 in per day atleast. Magic speed fruits this week strawberries, blueberries, melon and grapefruit.

Try on a pair of trousers, skirt or dress that doesn't quite fit , could be next size down in a shop or something you've got in wardrobe that doesn't fit anymore. Make a mental note of how far you've got to go until it fits. Then we will revisit this item in 2 weeks.

Does walking up & down the stairs for my ciggy fix count as my bootcamp rule no1? ;-) wait for it......I'm just teasing pebs!!!!

What's magic porridge? Do I eat it on a round about? Ok sorry in a very stupid mood today? Ok so serious what is it, I'm not a lover of porridge so if it's a much nicer non wall paste version then I'll give it a go!!!

I've got melon, pineapple & strawberries this week, they ok?

X

That's good kanles,u could eat it on the rounabout with a purple dinosaur eating rice Lol xxxx

Tracy831 said:
That's good kanles,u could eat it on the rounabout with a purple dinosaur eating rice Lol xxxx

Rotfl! Pebs is gonna open a can of woop ass on us!!!!

Debs154 said:
Morning ladies!
Mmmm that salad looks lovely Pebs - I've been mad on salads since I got back - can't be a bad thing - might pop (or pipe Kanks) into Morrisons today and get their Feta and some of their 1 syn sausages too.

Great new pic Trace! Whit whooo!

Gosh some of you ladies are very active - I must admit I'm rubbish at the exercise part - although a bit of Pebs Spa Body Magic wouldn't go amiss ;)

Doing quite well this week although a jar of Nutella nearly tipped me over the edge - had to give it to my grandchildren!

On a First Aid course today so hoping the buffet will have lots of salads and fruit on it!

Clara lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come back we miss you!

Thanks debs xxxx

pebbles67 said:

Cheers for bootcamp rules, will be a wee change for me. Will try my best to stick to them :)

Hey all,
How is everyone today? Just got make from first gym workout :) went well I think. Did around 45min of cardio and then about 15 min on the weights. Really tired now though.
I shall also try my hardest to stick to all the boot camp rules!! :)

Hiya everyone :)

Well, I was a good girl today & resisted my favourite drink at starbucks (White caffe mocha which I think is roundabout 21.5 syns... Omg!!) and resisted a cinnamon swirl too and just had a skinny latte :) thank goodness I had an alpen bar in my bag though as I was starving by the time I'd finished shopping! This morning was tough though as my baby girl was up a lot lastnight & I was so tired so it would have been easy to crack but I'm glad I didn't :)

Just tried a tomato mugshot - I can't believe these are free, they are really tasty!! Must stock up on them. They are good for days like today where I missed lunch (whoops).

Tonight I'm going to have roasted new pots, quorn in homemade tomato & garlic sauce with either veggies or salad!

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Tracy831 said:
I can hear it already !!!!! X

Right you two reprobates, you are in so much trouble now! Drop and give me 10 push ups, and 3 scan brand with no water . Magic porridge mrs kanklefandankle is 28g of porridge oats or muesli mixed in a pot with a low fat yogurt and placed in fridge overnight with a lid on. In the morning the porridge has expanded and you are left with a creamy flavoured yumminess. I've tried it with mandarin, mango and banana yogurt it's yum. I've tried porridge, muesli and all bran x

I tried Magic Porridge once....yuk! lol
Well there was no buffet today but got baked spud and salad and Cheese (Hex A)so not too bad - went to blimmin Morrisons - no Feta and no sausages but did get pudding rice so making rice pud with a vanilla yogurt - looks like a green day for me which I don't like so close to WI but better than loads of syns!

Welcome home Clara lou - look forward to you posting again soon!

Blimey lots to think about in boot camp rules this week Pebs!

I'm going to stick some magic porridge in the fridge tonight for tomorrows brekky. it sounds good, i'll see what it turns out like & tell you what i thought in the morning.
Can the 28g Porridge oats be a HEx B?

I'm going to stick some magic porridge in the fridge tonight for tomorrows brekky. it sounds good, i'll see what it turns out like & tell you what i thought in the morning.
Can the 28g Porridge oats be a HEx B?

Yes it is Megs - I really didn't like it but hope you do :)

Mmm, that porridge sounds yummy :) I don't think I have porridge oats in but I'll definitely try that!!

Back