Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning all,didn't get to eat any fruit yesterday only a nana,did the stair and bean thing for 4 mins as the dog Kept trying to bite the tins out me hand !!!!!

Was on plan right up until 5.30 ish when it was like chaos city during dinner time and I ended up eating 2slices of homemade quiche,pastry and all. :(

I didn't feel good after but a bit later did have a small bowl of the quorn chilli I had actually made for my dinner.

I know it wasn't the best thing I could have done so close to weigh in but if it comes back to bite me in the arse in the morning I've got no one to blame but myself !!!!!

Today is a fresh day and will report back later to all you boot campers and let you know how it's going.

:) xxx

Hi everyone - sorry for not posting all week - I thought people just posted at weigh in time and I've missed all this good stuff! Will do better.... I think I've done ok this week - will probably maintain but it ACTUALLY means I've lost cos I didn't update my weight on here!

Pebbles - magic porridge - so the porridge oats are not actually cooked? I'm totally trying this...

xx

Have brought slimming worlds family feasts for a fiver book last night on eBay, just wondering if any of you have it and is it any good ?!?!?!? X

Tracy831 said:
Have brought slimming worlds family feasts for a fiver book last night on eBay, just wondering if any of you have it and is it any good ?!?!?!? X

Oooh you'll have to let us know if there are good recipes!!

I've just had a huge jacket pot & cottage cheese and then tried & put the alpen/quark/options hot choc mixture and Mmmmmmm!! It was nice but I feel a bit sick now, lol!!

I've just had the magic porridge, i made it with the raspberry & cranberry Muller & it was yummy, so thanks Pebbles.
I have my lunch all cooked & prepared ready to take with me, just 2 more shifts to go after tonight :)

*Sophie* said:

I've just had a huge jacket pot & cottage cheese and then tried & put the alpen/quark/options hot choc mixture and Mmmmmmm!! It was nice but I feel a bit sick now, lol!!

Will do xx

Ah yes ladies - my Ryan is worth every chilly morning. You know in the movies you get that sweep you off your feet love, well thats what happened me. and before that believe me i was the biggest synic! of course i believed love existed, just not that fairytail kind xx.
Plus we go back to the states really often, just the flights to pay for as the accomodation is usually free (staying with friends/family).
My little sister lives in Texas with her other half which is miles from mom & dad, so mom really does miss us terribly. im not sure how she will cope if grandkids ever come into the mix.
Christmas is usually fun, we spend some Christmas with Ryans family in Ireland & some with mine, last Christmas we had our 1st one here with our friends/neighbours.
ok today for my fruits i had apple, melon, banana & strawberries. Im going to get some supplies tomorrow & will pick up some blueberries.
New food wise i will try the porridge & prob a recipe from the SW magazine, not sure which 1 yet. and of course you already know that i will be doing my stair marching later on lol.

ahhh i like that kinda love. good girl meg, fruit stairs and porridge - star camper:clap:

Woops!!! Sowwy!!!

I read about your magic porridge and thought ok so it doesn't sound too bad, and then deb goes yuk!!!! Lmao. I'm a fussy one you know, but I will give it a go !

Rubbish day with my fruit today, got in zilch!!! Tomorrow will be better. Did you know pineapple is good for kidney stones or inflammation? I read it on tinternet last night. As I have arthritis this will be my fruit from now on!!!

Only just finished work 10 mins back, been at it since 7am this morning, I'm so tired & I've just realised iveclimbed into bed with my contacts in....not good!!!! Off to take them out.

well tracy likes it. ner ner ner ner ner. and as for the fruit, well shame on you- ere dont you be having any grapefruit or oranges with that arthritis then will you cos itll make it worse.

Morning all,didn't get to eat any fruit yesterday only a nana,did the stair and bean thing for 4 mins as the dog Kept trying to bite the tins out me hand !!!!!

Was on plan right up until 5.30 ish when it was like chaos city during dinner time and I ended up eating 2slices of homemade quiche,pastry and all. :(

I didn't feel good after but a bit later did have a small bowl of the quorn chilli I had actually made for my dinner.

I know it wasn't the best thing I could have done so close to weigh in but if it comes back to bite me in the arse in the morning I've got no one to blame but myself !!!!!

Today is a fresh day and will report back later to all you boot campers and let you know how it's going.

:) xxx

you as well with the no fruit rule- you two are rebelling more each day. i'll have to think of a punishment for you both lol.
quiche ! pastry! for goodness sake what am i to do with you- ive told you pastry is poisonous as is cake. ok so new day and i want 100% today or else. :whoopass:

Hi everyone - sorry for not posting all week - I thought people just posted at weigh in time and I've missed all this good stuff! Will do better.... I think I've done ok this week - will probably maintain but it ACTUALLY means I've lost cos I didn't update my weight on here!

Pebbles - magic porridge - so the porridge oats are not actually cooked? I'm totally trying this...

xx

hi sunshine- weve missed you. this is where the fun is at gal, weigh in day is just the icing, this is the bones of it all.
yes porridge is not cooked

sophie - try some branston pickle on top of the cottage cheese its very nice if you like branston that is. x

I've just had the magic porridge, i made it with the raspberry & cranberry Muller & it was yummy, so thanks Pebbles.
I have my lunch all cooked & prepared ready to take with me, just 2 more shifts to go after tonight :)

oh yes oh yes oh yes . well done megs.

Last edited:
Good evening girls x
Ryan met me in the hallway this morning with a bewildered look on his face & 2 cans of Beans in his hand, i must have set them down last night! lol. I didn't fill him in on the details, i don't think he needs any further confirmation that i am crackers :-D
Fruit wise today i have: Banana, Pear, Blueberries, Strawberries, Melon & Apple.
I will be doing my stair marching again tonight & this time i will put the beans back ;-)
Don't have a new recipe for today, but i might try something new for lunch tomorrow. I have an early start tomorrow by 3 hours :-( but this will mean i finish 3 hours earlier & then have Fri, Sat, Sun & half of Mon before i start again, so happy days, i'm geared up for a nice weekend x.
oooh tomorrow is WI! Fingers cross i will have a wee loss to celebrate. Good luck to all the Thursday weighers for tomorrow! & of course the Fri, Sat gang too for your respective WI.
Will post back later on the diary thread with my eating for today.
Bye for now, Megs xx

Hi all,

How are you all feeling about weigh in this week??

Pebbles i haven't done the beans up and down the stairs, but I have gone for at least a 30min fast walk after work every day and even some jogging. And fruit wise this week i've had lots of strawberries, lots of apples, bananas, oranges and some blueberries.

Megs what do you do for work with having such strange work patterns - If you dont mind me asking?

Good luck for weigh in everyone.

Hxx

hi there slimmers.
well today ive had - melon, blueberries strawberries, grapes and a banana.

ive just got back from an hours zumba so i havent done the stairs today

new recipe - ive made a quorn chilli using a packet chilli mix like the colmans sauces ones. it was really tasty and not too strong so the kids liked it.

my friend i had lunch with today is on ww and has lost 2 stone (im so proud of her and she looks amazing and i should tell her that more) so she gave me some of her old clothes to try on cos they are designer ones and too good to throw, they are mostly size 14. ha! i wish! is she blind? lol!
anyway so the 2 dresses fit me beautifully to my amazement, but then i do have a little bottom and thighs so i shouldnt be so hard on myself. its my tummy and broad shoulders that are the problem. anyway getting back to the topic which is try on something that doesnt fit YET! and make a mental note so we can try again in 2 weeks. - tried the denim skirt and its too tight so thats my goal.

what else was on bootcamp - oh yes change breakfast . i normally have poached eggs on toast if not working so monday i had poached eggs and mushrooms, tuesday i had ham sandwich on the run, and today i had a banana and a kfibre plus bar - love em. tomorrow im having magic porridge and probably friday too. so ive managed to change 4 days this week already.

hows everyone else doing. ? weigh in tomorrow godd luck my lovely gang xx

Hey everyone - hope you're all doing well today. I've had a particularly busy day today, with a meeting straight after work and a trip to the cinema with my dad!

But typically, after all my planning yesterday, today didn't quite go as I hoped. All was fine until my meeting ran over and my mother took it upon herself to cook the dinner. I was doing my first ever red day - and my mother put a plate with roast chicken, spuds, corn and peas in front of me!! I felt dreadful, but I was pretty sure that you couldn't have peas and corn on red day's, so I took the chicken off the plate and had it with some red pepper, tomato and a bit of mozzarella - as a second hex a. I presume I'll need to syn the chicken - I'm sure my mother will have poured olive oil on it before she cooked it.

Other than that I was pretty good - my fruit today was grapefruit, kiwi, melon, apple, 2 mandarins, a pear and a banana.

For breakfast this week, I've had fruit with yogurt, weetabix with fruit, magic porridge and eggs on toast, so definitely more variety than usual. And everyday sees at least one new recipe because everything is new to me!!

sus_murf said:
Hey everyone - hope you're all doing well today. I've had a particularly busy day today, with a meeting straight after work and a trip to the cinema with my dad!

But typically, after all my planning yesterday, today didn't quite go as I hoped. All was fine until my meeting ran over and my mother took it upon herself to cook the dinner. I was doing my first ever red day - and my mother put a plate with roast chicken, spuds, corn and peas in front of me!! I felt dreadful, but I was pretty sure that you couldn't have peas and corn on red day's, so I took the chicken off the plate and had it with some red pepper, tomato and a bit of mozzarella - as a second hex a. I presume I'll need to syn the chicken - I'm sure my mother will have poured olive oil on it before she cooked it.

Other than that I was pretty good - my fruit today was grapefruit, kiwi, melon, apple, 2 mandarins, a pear and a banana.

For breakfast this week, I've had fruit with yogurt, weetabix with fruit, magic porridge and eggs on toast, so definitely more variety than usual. And everyday sees at least one new recipe because everything is new to me!!

Fab fab fab, great going smurfy x

Hiya eveyone!

Well another busy day for me, had to drag myself out of bed this morning after a long day yesterday. Totally unprepared for today after spending the whole day/night working. I'm finding this has started to become an issue. As work is getting busier, I'm having less time to prepare so I'm not getting my fruit, and not a hope on the stair marching, and my meals are not prepared.

Stopped working around mid night tonight, from 8am this morning. I'm not complaining as I love my job, but I know my weight loss is slow cos I'm not preparing things or having my fruit.

Any suggestions?

I'm still in bed - slow to get out and weigh myself. I just checked my bank account and 9 weeks after starting my new job, I still haven't been paid. Last week, when I wasn't happy with my loss I consoled myself with the thought that this week I'd have a healthy bank balance and a healthy weight loss. If I jump on that scale and haven't lost that pound, there's a good chance that I will just cry! But I'll check soon - when I've stopped screaming at the walls!!

Morning ladies!!

Well I weighed myself at home this morning & I've lost 3lbs!!!! So it will be interesting to see what the SW scales say :eek:/ I think I will be heavier on theirs as I will be fully clothed and it's not til 7pm so a day if food to add as well!! But I'm saying 3lb off anyway lol so thats 10lbs in 2 weeks!! *does happy dance*

Hope everyone else gas a good weigh day!!

Not been able to follow boot camp rules as I've not had chance to shop - will be going this morning - so lots of fruit to buy!

ok ok I might give Magic Porridge another go then! lol :(

I think I've decided to do green from Thursday - Sunday and then do Red until WI.

Tough regime Kankles - maybe you need to plan for the whole week which I know is difficult but also have some really quick easy standbys in for when you don't have time - if I'm in a hurry I'll often have pasta and low fat pesto (about 1.5 syns - I think) with HExA cheese on top - I know everyone is not keen but I always find instant mash another quick fix - sometimes just with a fry light fried egg and tinned peas. I love the Thai Mugshots so will have one of those with fruit for lunch sometimes.

On red days I cook a few pieces of meat - low syn sausages pork loins, chicken and make my own burgers just with lean minced beef and seasoning and onions. I also have a big box of salad made up in the fridge too to have with it - it usually lasts a few days.

Well done Tracy on 1lb! :jelous:

Sus murf - who do you work for? 9 weeks is ridiculous to wait to be paid!

Pebs - I have a blouse I really like which is just a bit too tight - don't want to be bursting out of it at work so will try that again in 2 weeks!:D

Well it's just 1lb for me this week - I'd lost 2 yesterday too and the amount of skin I'm peeling I thought I should have lost 3! lol

I KNOW I need to exercise more but really don't have the motivation at the moment! :sigh:

Megs - no wonder Ryan was puzzled by the beans ha ha!

I've also decided that I'm sick of losing the same 2lb time and time again :mad: - deffo going to do some research at the weekend and include more speed and superspeed foods!

Good luck to everyone!

Morning ladies!!

Well I weighed myself at home this morning & I've lost 3lbs!!!! So it will be interesting to see what the SW scales say :eek:/ I think I will be heavier on theirs as I will be fully clothed and it's not til 7pm so a day if food to add as well!! But I'm saying 3lb off anyway lol so thats 10lbs in 2 weeks!! *does happy dance*

Hope everyone else gas a good weigh day!!

Well done Sophie - go girl!

Debs154 said:
Sus murf - who do you work for? 9 weeks is ridiculous to wait to be paid!
!

The flipping government!!!

On a positive note though, I'm down 2 this week so I finally get my .5 stone award - all thanks to you guys!!!!

Back