Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Oh and well done Tracy, Sophie and Debs. another good week!

sus_murf said:
The flipping government!!!

On a positive note though, I'm down 2 this week so I finally get my .5 stone award - all thanks to you guys!!!!

Well done! Hope you get paid soon too, 9 weeks is awful!!! :(

Hi everyone, can I join in? I have been on the plan 7 weeks today, going to group but am going to carry on alone now as I can't really afford it anymore and on top of that, can't go half the time as I am a nurse and work shifts.

Thursday is my weigh day, today I have lost another 2lbs so going to carry on weighing in on a thursday at home I think.

sus_murf said:
I'm still in bed - slow to get out and weigh myself. I just checked my bank account and 9 weeks after starting my new job, I still haven't been paid. Last week, when I wasn't happy with my loss I consoled myself with the thought that this week I'd have a healthy bank balance and a healthy weight loss. If I jump on that scale and haven't lost that pound, there's a good chance that I will just cry! But I'll check soon - when I've stopped screaming at the walls!!

Wow that's mad! 9 weeks :-( Definately get onto your HR Dept! x

Debs154 said:
Not been able to follow boot camp rules as I've not had chance to shop - will be going this morning - so lots of fruit to buy!

ok ok I might give Magic Porridge another go then! lol :(

I think I've decided to do green from Thursday - Sunday and then do Red until WI.

Tough regime Kankles - maybe you need to plan for the whole week which I know is difficult but also have some really quick easy standbys in for when you don't have time - if I'm in a hurry I'll often have pasta and low fat pesto (about 1.5 syns - I think) with HExA cheese on top - I know everyone is not keen but I always find instant mash another quick fix - sometimes just with a fry light fried egg and tinned peas. I love the Thai Mugshots so will have one of those with fruit for lunch sometimes.

On red days I cook a few pieces of meat - low syn sausages pork loins, chicken and make my own burgers just with lean minced beef and seasoning and onions. I also have a big box of salad made up in the fridge too to have with it - it usually lasts a few days.

Well done Tracy on 1lb! :jelous:

Sus murf - who do you work for? 9 weeks is ridiculous to wait to be paid!

Pebs - I have a blouse I really like which is just a bit too tight - don't want to be bursting out of it at work so will try that again in 2 weeks!:D

Well it's just 1lb for me this week - I'd lost 2 yesterday too and the amount of skin I'm peeling I thought I should have lost 3! lol

I KNOW I need to exercise more but really don't have the motivation at the moment! :sigh:

Megs - no wonder Ryan was puzzled by the beans ha ha!

I've also decided that I'm sick of losing the same 2lb time and time again :mad: - deffo going to do some research at the weekend and include more speed and superspeed foods!

Good luck to everyone!

Well done Debs, ps. Your peeling skin comment just cracked me up! :-D

Hi girls! I can't keep up with all these losses today, so many woos & woops of congrats to be given out, Pebbles will be proud! Xx
Sophie- my fellow Costa crusader, 3lbs :-D nice job!

Its a 4lb loss for me this week! Super pleased & wearing a big cheesy grin. I'm getting closer to the half way mark for my 100% May challenge :)
I'm doing a Green day today, so food is all prepared & i'll post later on the diary thread with today's munchys.
Megs xx

Rachelina said:
Hi everyone, can I join in? I have been on the plan 7 weeks today, going to group but am going to carry on alone now as I can't really afford it anymore and on top of that, can't go half the time as I am a nurse and work shifts.

Thursday is my weigh day, today I have lost another 2lbs so going to carry on weighing in on a thursday at home I think.

Welcome Rachelina :)

Megs said:
Hi girls! I can't keep up with all these losses today, so many woos & woops of congrats to be given out, Pebbles will be proud! Xx
Sophie- my fellow Costa crusader, 3lbs :-D nice job!

Its a 4lb loss for me this week! Super pleased & wearing a big cheesy grin. I'm getting closer to the half way mark for my 100% May challenge :)
I'm doing a Green day today, so food is all prepared & i'll post later on the diary thread with today's munchys.
Megs xx

Wooop Wooop!!!! Well done to you!!! :D we have another thing in common, I'm a Canadian living in the UK so I'm from across the pond too!! (Just been catching up on the last few pages!!) I've stayed here due to my English Hubby too!!

Well done everyone on your losses,have had a cheeky skinny latte at costa for a birthday treat!!!
Good luck to you all who have yet to weigh xxxxx:)

hiya ladies, im hoping to get weighed today, would i be able to join? u all seem really friendly and nice on here, not like the last one i was on.. lol :) xxx

yay! thankyou! i havent been weighed in 2 weeks and i really want a decent loss cos ive been doing it soooo well, i better have! lol they say not to put pressure on yourself but who listens to that anyway! ;)
wish me luck :)
have you been weighed today already? xxxx

Hi all,

I'm on my lunch break at work so best be quick......

Well i've let the side down i'm afraid, i've stayed exactly the same as last week :cry:

Well done on you loses ladies....Tracy -1, Sophie -3, Debs -1, Sus murf -2, Megs -4, Rachelina - 2.

Welcome Rachelina and Juicygooseface :)

Megs i'm going to follow your diet plan i think.....4lbs off in a week!!!!! Thats brilliant.

Well done everyone.

Hxx

thankyou for the welcome! and thats not letting the side down, as i always say, a STS just means you're Still That Skinny as you were last week ;) xxxx

STS - Still that skinny, I like that way of thinking of it :) I just want to get slim and its taking so long! Oh well at least it wasn't a gain.

Can anyone that goes to class or has online access tell me how many syns on a green day Bilash Microwaveable golden vegetable rice from Aldi is? Its a 250g packet. I could from scratch pretty much most of the time but thought this would be handy for lunch at work on the odd days i'm running behind in the mornings. I can't seem to find the syns anywhere! I can post all the ingredients and nutrition values if that helps?

Thanks in advance

Hxx

i dont have the online facility im afraid hun as i do it myself at home, but try posting it in the syns forum they can prob help u? good luck :) xxx

Hey guys,
So just done my first WI and have lost 8lbs :) Im so happy that all the work has been worth it :) hoping to lose around 1-3lbs per week from now on.
Well done everyone else some great results and welcome juicygooseface :)
xx

ooh well done 8lbs is amazing!! keep up the good work! :) almost time to get weighed..getting scared! xxxx

Thanks!! :) Good luck with your WI xx

Back