Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

thankyou lovey, will let u know the results! :scale: xxxxx

MissHP said:
STS - Still that skinny, I like that way of thinking of it :) I just want to get slim and its taking so long! Oh well at least it wasn't a gain.

Can anyone that goes to class or has online access tell me how many syns on a green day Bilash Microwaveable golden vegetable rice from Aldi is? Its a 250g packet. I could from scratch pretty much most of the time but thought this would be handy for lunch at work on the odd days i'm running behind in the mornings. I can't seem to find the syns anywhere! I can post all the ingredients and nutrition values if that helps?

Thanks in advance

Hxx

Give me 2 seconds & I'll look it up for you :)

MissHP said:
STS - Still that skinny, I like that way of thinking of it :) I just want to get slim and its taking so long! Oh well at least it wasn't a gain.

Can anyone that goes to class or has online access tell me how many syns on a green day Bilash Microwaveable golden vegetable rice from Aldi is? Its a 250g packet. I could from scratch pretty much most of the time but thought this would be handy for lunch at work on the odd days i'm running behind in the mornings. I can't seem to find the syns anywhere! I can post all the ingredients and nutrition values if that helps?

Thanks in advance

Hxx

Worldwide Foods Golden Vegetable Rice, Microwaveable, ambient, 250g pouch 1½ ee 19½ red 1½ green

Is that it chick? I couldn't find anything under Bilash. I'm getting the new directory tonight so I'll see if it's in there for you!

Tracy831 said:
Well done everyone on your losses,have had a cheeky skinny latte at costa for a birthday treat!!!
Good luck to you all who have yet to weigh xxxxx:)

Happy birthday!! Are you doing anything nice?

Hi guys x
Happy Birthday Tracy, hope the prezzies were plentiful :)

Welcome Juicygooseface, i love your interpretation of STS!! I am going to refer to this way from now on.

MissHP i am just noticing your question on what i do now. I work in a Marine Biology Laboratory doing research projects for the Department of Environment & also some of the scottish universities. Most of the time i love my job, so that's good.
As for my diet plan, i don't know about that, i really think it's the Body Magic, put your faith in it, you won't be disappointed!! Either that or it is Pebbles stair marching, which ain't for the faint hearted lmao x
Under 5 hours to go until i finish for the weekend, woo!! I'm having a wee weekend away with the OH x. Is anyone planning anything nice?

Best get back to it girls, i have a stack of paperwork with my name on it :-( that won't do itself. I will post back later with my food on the diary thread.

haha! thanku hunni, glad u like the sts as i have just found out i stayed the same this week too! ****ing typical! haha well, oh says it due to muscle being heavier than fat and all that but im not sure, least hes being lovely about it! well done all you sexy ladies! xxxx

Hey guy,
Just wondering if any of you go to the gym? and if so which equipment to you find works best for you? Also Im never sre which weight machines are the best ones to use lol
xx

Good evening ladies,

Happy birthday Tracy :talk017:

Hi Sophie - Thanks. Its from Aldi, do you think thats the one? If so 1.5 syns is really good as its very filling, very cheap 79p and handy to keep in my drawer at work.

Megs have have increased my body magic. This week i have started a 6 week plan that i got off th race for life website, its a 6 week get fit to jog 5k plan. Also going for a fast walk every evening as soon as I get home from work.

How's Pebbles and Kankles done? I dont think i'm missed any posts.

Juicygooseface my boyfriend just looked over my shoulder and laughed out loud at your username

Hxx

Last edited:
Thought I would share with you my dinner tonight. We don’t go shopping until the weekend so it was a bit of a use up dinner. I’m on a green day and fancied pasta, so I made....
Dried spaghetti
Onion
Spring onion
Half punnet cherry tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
Basil
56g parmesan (both my HEA's)
85g low fat soft cheese (HEB)
2 tsp olive oil (3syns)

Cooked the spaghetti, cooked the onion, garlic and spring onion in the oil (I know I could have used frylight and I do most times, but I had only had 1.5 syns all day and fancied using a bit of proper oil), then when they were cooked I threw in the cherry tomatoes to soften. When the pasta was cooked I mixed it altogether and with a bit of the pasta water, then mixed in the low fat soft cheese and parmesan, oh and of course salt and pepper. It was quick (which was good as I was very hungry) and very yummy. I know it isn’t anything exciting and very easy to make, but thought I’d share.

Hx

hi there you lot,
gosh alot to fit in.
welcome to juicygooseface- you are very welcome. can you please just tell me your total loss for the stats.

sophie - fab loss this week again, thats 10lbs in 2 weeks. i set you a goal of 2lb this week and you were 1lb over goal. therefore i award you a treat to be used within 48hrs.

debs -well done on the lb thats 10lb total for you and you are chipping away well at the old holiday gain. your goal is exerxcise somewhere this next week.

sus murf - 2lb this week fabulous and a lb over your goal i set, so you too may have a treat of your choice

megs - a staggering 4lb for you with all those 100% days and all that exercise youve done great. 12lb total only 2 to go for your stone. dont forget a treat then back on again. your goal 2lb next week

miss hp - stay focused it'll come, 2lb will give you your half stone, so i think 1lb this week and 1lb next week . i'd like you to give yourself a treat but something you know you will be able to control . good luck with the exercise regime

rhi08 - ive taken to calling you rio, so a whoopping 8lb in your first week is triffic. im going to award you a treat tomorrow or saturday night but it must be something you have control of. so a glass of wine, chocolate bar etc (over and above your daily syns) something you can really enjoy. as slimmer of the week so far im giving you the job of picking a boot camp rule for us all. so i can add it to this weeks rules.
good luck to kankles and sunshine runner.

im weighing tomorrow too girls as i swapped my weigh in day this week cos of my weekend away. i had my treat saturday instead of thursday . im sure 1 day won t make a difference but its worth a try. lol. gotta love a tryer.

and lastly
tracy tracy tracy - you dark horse you, you let that slip up on me and id spoken about birthdays with you. im so sorry i didnt send a message this morning. right clear throats girls and join in with happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy brthday to tracy, happy birthday to you. xxxxx

:birthday: :bday::flowers:

:553: :whistle: :wavey: :gen126: :candle1:

Wow some great losses this week girls. It's a busy little thread tonight!!!!

Happy birthday trac! Hope you had a lovely day. What treat did you have?

I did plan a few lunches for this week debs, it's just they were eaten Monday & Tuesday this week so as the weeks gone on my daily food intake has gone off the boil. Must be more organised!!!!

Pebs where are you poppet? How'd you do? I'm not holding out for a big loss this week (again) but I'll let you know tomoz.

MissHP I weigh in at home Friday mornings. I'm just a gate crasher in this thread! Lol no I joined this thread ages ago and was welcomed with open arms. I'll be posting my results tomorrow.

Welcome to all the bewbies on here. I'm sure you'll love the giggles & you'll def love our boot camp leader! Won't they trac? Pebs is the one that sorts us all out! She's an absolute diamond x

We went to the zoo, we saw a kangaroo, we looked at it carefully, and we thought it was YOU!! sorry, my singing voice is not up to much!!! Hope you had a greT birthday Tracy - sorry I missed it!

Pebbles, best of luck for your WI, I'll catch up with the rest of you tomorrow!

Ah there you are pebbles! Where ya been?

Right ok so we're both weighing in tomorrow, we both said 2lb this week but lying in bed now I think I may well have done it (yeah right 2lbs on maybe). Then again I'm still full from dinner so feeling a bit on the bloated side.

So my dear, whatever happens tomorrow, I promise to follow next weeks boot camp rules. The fruits a definite, I've still got all my strawberries, pineapple, melon, I have eaten a few apples but that's easier cos it's a grab & go thing, just hope I can salavage the rest.

Well it's Friday the 13th tomorrow. I think they should make that day a duvet day!

I have just laughed out loud at sus_murf's Kangaroo song & made the dog bark! whoops! :-D I'm just chilling out here watching dvds, i'm off tomorrow so i'm going to have a lie in, then some brekky with the OH (he works from home), then Callie (my dog) & i are off on a big long hillwalk, that's if the weather doesn't close in. I don't mind the rain with the correct gear on, but the hills are dangerous if the cloud comes down, so if that's the case we'll just walk into the village & pick up some supplies for lunch.
Flip i haven't posted my munchies for today, i'll go do that now.
Good luck the Friday weighers :)
Chat soon,
Megs xx
PS Rhi08 be gentle with us for the bootcamp rule my legs are still sore from stair marching :p

MissHP said:
Good evening ladies,

Happy birthday Tracy :talk017:

Hi Sophie - Thanks. Its from Aldi, do you think thats the one? If so 1.5 syns is really good as its very filling, very cheap 79p and handy to keep in my drawer at work.

Hxx

I put in Aldi as the manufacturer as it didn't bring up Bilash. I was hoping to get a directory lastnight but they didn't have one :(

According to SW scales I lost 3.5lbs, so that's another half (my scales at home don't do half pounds) so I'm really pleased!!

I'm going for a curry sat night though so I will have a no syn day & take it easy when I eat out! I won't be drinking though so that's a bonus!!

Miss HP glad ur bf liked the name ;) haha! its a mixture of my nicknames - juice - juicy - goose - lol

oh and by total stats does that mean how much ive lost since doing sw? cos this week only a sts xxxxx

Hi guys - I have weighed in today as well (cos I forget yesterday!) but actually I think the extra day has worked out for me cos I've finally managed to get below 171lbs!! Sooo pleased - but I have worked my butt off for this. Now I just have to keep it up and not do my usual self-sabotage trick.

Hey guy,
Just wondering if any of you go to the gym? and if so which equipment to you find works best for you? Also Im never sre which weight machines are the best ones to use lol
xx

Hi Rhi - I've just starting doing weights cos I've been sidelined from running, although I plan to keep them up this time! They're supposed to be the best way of keeping your metabolism working and helping with weight loss so gotta be worth the effort. If you are a beginner, go for the machines rather than the free weights. When you are doing your circuit, do upper body followed by lower body all the way around. A good basic programme would have leg extension, leg curl, chest press, shoulder press (hate that one!), pec dec, hip adductors and abductors and lat pulldown for starters and your gym should have all of those machines. Regarding sets and reps there is still a lot of differing opinions as to what is best for what. Rest assured you will NOT build muscle bulk, pretty much no matter what you do. I'm being conservative at the moment and sticking to 2 sets of 12 reps for everything. So when you are finding out which weight is right for you, it is the one where you can JUST manage the number of sets and reps that you want to do.

I would also advise not doing weights two days running, but try to do them about 3 times a week. Good luck! :)

Back