Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Am making SW crab cakes for supper - No. 1 son has just come into the kitchen and gone - "that smells awful - I don't have to eat it, do I?":whistle:

Am making SW crab cakes for supper - No. 1 son has just come into the kitchen and gone - "that smells awful - I don't have to eat it, do I?":whistle:

hi , so was that 4lb this week sunshine?

Morning. STS.....again.

Good luck pebbles.

hi there my little cauliflower leaf. im a sts too i guess. cos i put on a lb last week, and im still clutching it.i obviously love it, am attached to it etc.
well the thing is - i did 2 miles on the treadmill saturday, i did an hours zumba wednesday, and sweat so much my hair dye ran over my face, and i ended up looking like toyah wilcox. then i did 3 mile brisk walk last night and ive been 100 % since sunday, so if i dont get a bloody good loss next week im off to acapulco to party the fandango with barry manilow.
tonight im walking the 3 mile again then tomorrow im trying the 5 mile.
this is all because my lovely friend pressed 'submit' when she filled out the midnight walk application form for us, which is a half marathon in 4 weeks, YES 4 WEEKS!
we did it last year and i was in agony for days. and here i am doing it again- bloody fool. its all in aid of a local hospice and i figure the pain i feel during the walk is nothing compared to the pain the patients feel during their last few days in the hospice . so BRING IT ON! (smiling awkwardly)

Last edited:
hey gooseface - thats sounds so offensive! sorry not meant to be - i need your total loss with sw this time around, so i can award stickers etc and keep the totals up. thanks.

rio - dont forget we need a boot camp rule from you.

the last lot were late getting posted so lets continue them for this week plus rios addition.

so - i need clothes from all of you, my goal was the denim skirt i tried
debs was the blouse she tried

get trying on something and hang on to it for 2 weeks then we 'll try again.

fruits and stairs, new recipes and changing breakfasts again for 3 days.
off home now so i'll post back later with stats. x

um ive decided not to get weighed anymore and just keep an eye on it, but to concentrate on being on plan and exercising (dont want weight to go up and de-motivate me) so i will be leaving! sorry for the quick hello and goodbye:eek: lol good luck to all of you tho u lovely ladies!
xxxxxxxxx

pebbles67 said:
hey gooseface - thats sounds so offensive! sorry not meant to be - i need your total loss with sw this time around, so i can award stickers etc and keep the totals up. thanks.

rio - dont forget we need a boot camp rule from you.

the last lot were late getting posted so lets continue them for this week plus rios addition.

so - i need clothes from all of you, my goal was the denim skirt i tried
debs was the blouse she tried

get trying on something and hang on to it for 2 weeks then we 'll try again.

fruits and stairs, new recipes and changing breakfasts again for 3 days.
off home now so i'll post back later with stats. x

Hmmm... Clothes :-S the ones that dont fit me now are no way going to fit me in 2 weeks unless I lose 2 stone between now & then!!! Haha!!! I blame baby weight.. Nothing to do with all those 21.5 syn coffees & chocolate... Nope, not meee!!!

I'll try the magic porridge this week though :)

pebbles67 said:
hi there you lot,
gosh alot to fit in.
welcome to juicygooseface- you are very welcome. can you please just tell me your total loss for the stats.

sophie - fab loss this week again, thats 10lbs in 2 weeks. i set you a goal of 2lb this week and you were 1lb over goal. therefore i award you a treat to be used within 48hrs.

debs -well done on the lb thats 10lb total for you and you are chipping away well at the old holiday gain. your goal is exerxcise somewhere this next week.

sus murf - 2lb this week fabulous and a lb over your goal i set, so you too may have a treat of your choice

megs - a staggering 4lb for you with all those 100% days and all that exercise youve done great. 12lb total only 2 to go for your stone. dont forget a treat then back on again. your goal 2lb next week

miss hp - stay focused it'll come, 2lb will give you your half stone, so i think 1lb this week and 1lb next week . i'd like you to give yourself a treat but something you know you will be able to control . good luck with the exercise regime

rhi08 - ive taken to calling you rio, so a whoopping 8lb in your first week is triffic. im going to award you a treat tomorrow or saturday night but it must be something you have control of. so a glass of wine, chocolate bar etc (over and above your daily syns) something you can really enjoy. as slimmer of the week so far im giving you the job of picking a boot camp rule for us all. so i can add it to this weeks rules.
good luck to kankles and sunshine runner.

im weighing tomorrow too girls as i swapped my weigh in day this week cos of my weekend away. i had my treat saturday instead of thursday . im sure 1 day won t make a difference but its worth a try. lol. gotta love a tryer.

and lastly
tracy tracy tracy - you dark horse you, you let that slip up on me and id spoken about birthdays with you. im so sorry i didnt send a message this morning. right clear throats girls and join in with happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy brthday to tracy, happy birthday to you. xxxxx

:birthday: :bday::flowers:

:553: :whistle: :wavey: :gen126: :candle1:

Thanks for the song pebs,and thanks all for the birthday wishes xx
Can't believe I'm 41 !!!!!! :(

Am not on plan today am off out for an Indian soon and don't want to be worrying about what I'm eating,but will be back on tommorow.

Will have a popadom for you all lol xxxxxx:)

Hey guys.
Haha love how Pebbles is calling me Rio now haha. Umm ok a boot camp rule..... Dont know if this will be possible for everyone but I find it really helps me keep on track. So this week I challenge everyone to plan all meals the night before when possible :)
Dont know if that counts as a boot camp rule :s let me know if you want me to think of another one instead lol
xx

Also Iv got a pair of jeans that I would like to fit into but there a size too small ATM so might be a while before I get in them haha x

This is the second night in a row I've lost a reply to the thread. So annoying!!!

Anyway, to start again, hope you are all doing well this evening!

Sunshinerunner, I think you're going to be new inspiration - you started off more or less where I'm at and look at you now!

Anyway, I'm not sure how I went today - it was a bit of a manic day. I don't work Fridays so I was booked to mind my three year old niece after I dropped my own daughter to creche. Except that she refused point blank to go in and was so upset that I couldn't bear to leave her there when I wasn't working anyway, so I had two three year olds then. I grabbed toast, fruit and coffee mid row and decided to have another red day.

But I had already arranged to bust my two older nieces out of school early to go see a documentary in Cork about Irish dancing. By the time smallest niece was collected it was time to go collect them. My LO decided then that she would go to creche, so I had to drop her off. I called to my mothers then and she insisted on throwing the bigger two nieces in the bath as they are off to their other granny's tonight, so as a result I got to the cinema without any lunch. I picked up a salad in Tesco - it had a low fat dressing and I scraped most of it off, but I had to change to extra easy becasue there was pasta in it. I also had some popcorn, so I'd say I'm well over on syns for the day. But I'll be good for the rest of the day and hit my wii zumba big style in the morning!!!

Rhi08 said:
Hey guys.
Haha love how Pebbles is calling me Rio now haha. Umm ok a boot camp rule..... Dont know if this will be possible for everyone but I find it really helps me keep on track. So this week I challenge everyone to plan all meals the night before when possible :)
Dont know if that counts as a boot camp rule :s let me know if you want me to think of another one instead lol
xx
Rhi, i highly approve of this rule, as i do this already so this involves zero effort from me :-D
Had a great day today, hiked 15k through the hills, with my good friend & neighbour & our dogs.
Started pretty early, then went for coffee when we finished & had my treat which was Millionaire Shortbread, yummy!
Straight back on plan & i've just made up my magic porridge for the morning.
I'm off shopping & then a trip to the spa with Ryan xx.
Hope everyone has had a great day, i'm off to post my food diary, then a bath & a cosy evening.
Megs xx

hi there, well done girls for all your hard work this week. oh and listen by the clothes rule thing it was just to grab something you know doesnt fit and try it on then make a mental note of how far off you are. then in 2 weeks we try again and see if theres a difference. im not expecting you all to fit it the clothes in 2 weeks, its just a visual exercise but it works really well.

so the stats this week and i know you'll all be proud of yourselves cos im proud of you

pebbles sts ........... total 20lbs 1_half10.jpg

debs 1lb --------------total 10lbs
noip9k.jpg

tracy 1lb -------- -----total 10.5lbs
noip9k.jpg just missed goal

MissHP - sts...............total 4lb

megs - 4lb..................total 12lb
noip9k.jpg

susmurf 2lb--------------total 8lb
noip9k.jpg 1 over goal

sophie 3.5lbs-----------total 10.5 noip9k.jpg 1 over goal
wennjenn, --------------total 12lbs noip9k.jpg

sunshine runner 4lb ------total 24lb 1_half10.jpg
rhio8 (new) 8lb-----------total 8lb noip9k.jpg Sow.jpg

fat and flumpy, ..---------.total 9lbs
noip9k.jpg

thursdays total weight loss this week = 23.5lbs – wooo hooooo

friday weighers

kankles sts------------- total 23.5lbs 1_half10.jpg

friday weighers total

sat weighers

sarahc -------------------.total 75 lbs
S70.jpg

claralou --------------------total 8.5lbs noip9k.jpg

saturday total loss = lbs

total loss = 23.5 lbs, slimmer of the week rhio8
Sow.jpg

Hey guys.
xx

morning guys. rio i approve also as i do this too so im with you there . great rule rio cos my old mucker kank will roll her eyes at this one, shes a devil for pre planning cos the poor thing works such long hours. i dontknow how she does it.
well done on slimmer of the week, youre a star xx

tracy - youve not been yourself this last week , and by the unhappy smilie face after the 41, im thinking youve not been looking forward to it. ive got the 44 coming up in october and im now starting to realise age is not just a number. i loved my 40th was at a good time in my life then by 41 i was happy at a weight i was comfortable with and life was good. then came the divorce etc and im just getting back to a nice place again.
there certainly is life after 40 tho.
kids are a great ageing tonic though arent they. im sure i gained years over the ben accident thing. AND- GREY HAIRS - oh my god i noticed i had got some grey hairs coming through - so sod that i dyed my hair on monday night. phew thats better. but im normally a light brown, did i go mid or dark brown ?? no i went red - yes i know, i look like a swan vesta match. actually not that i have a figure like a matchstick - pah! more like a muffin with a cherry on top! lol.

anyway i hope you enjoyed your indian post soon, xxx

Pebbles, is there anyway I can add that 1/2 stone to my profile?? Although I wonder if I have enough posts to view my profile yet, lol! *goes to look*

Hi all
Still here, shipment will be here on 13 th June so no scales I trust until then. Have lost as I need to shop tomorrow as my only my size 10 jeans are the only ones that fit...great problem to have. Had to pierce a new hole in my belt too.
Mega busy going to schools look around for the boys, got one in, one to go!
So happy about weight loss,going to my parents tomorrow so will dig out their scales and find out the numbers xx

Pebbles, is there anyway I can add that 1/2 stone to my profile?? Although I wonder if I have enough posts to view my profile yet, lol! *goes to look*

hi soph, yes you need to go to my post click on my half stone sticker right click and copy. then go to your user cp, click 'edit signature' then go to 2nd box and click paste.

pebbles67 said:
morning guys. rio i approve also as i do this too so im with you there . great rule rio cos my old mucker kank will roll her eyes at this one, shes a devil for pre planning cos the poor thing works such long hours. i dontknow how she does it.
well done on slimmer of the week, youre a star xx

Lol I did think oh dear when I read this weeks rules! I have to admit, and I'm not one to admit when I am failing but I am struggling with it all at the mo. It's just a very busy time for me in work, and it's not the SW I am struggling with, it's the preparation.

Desperately trying to find more time in my day to prepare!

Kankles said:
Lol I did think oh dear when I read this weeks rules! I have to admit, and I'm not one to admit when I am failing but I am struggling with it all at the mo. It's just a very busy time for me in work, and it's not the SW I am struggling with, it's the preparation.

Desperately trying to find more time in my day to prepare!

Kankles- can i ask what you do?

Back