Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Yes sure, I'm a Process Manager.

i think she manages process or does she process management. she was a management processor but got promoted to process manager .

what the hell its all money. ;)

Lmao!!! It's like an ops manager or general manager, it's just another title!!!

In essence I run the business alongside my boss, with over 250 staff.

But yes, you're quite right pebs it's money, but I do love my job. No day is the same, other than one thing and that's the hrs I work!!!!

X x x

Lol.
£ makes the world go round eh.
Lovely day out with the OH half today, Lunch at Starbucks & Dinner at Pizza Express & all on-plan, GO ME!!! Lmao xx
Gym tomorrow with Ryans sister who is staying for a few days, then just a wee day around home & a family dinner, less temptation than a pub lunch! Lol

its been pretty lonely on here today. no ones been about. kept checking back.
billy no mates thats me.
kanks hang in there buddygal, its gonna be fine, promise, take a breather if you need one.
wish i lived nearby and id help out. i know what a bummer it is to plan everything. i found myself chopping chicken breast mushrooms and onions at 11pm the other night to put in fridge ready for the morning when i shoved it all in a slow cooker while i was at work. its a blinkin obsession sometimes. but worth it. it'll come good my little peach stone.

pebbles67 said:
its been pretty lonely on here today. no ones been about. kept checking back.
billy no mates thats me.
kanks hang in there buddygal, its gonna be fine, promise, take a breather if you need one.
wish i lived nearby and id help out. i know what a bummer it is to plan everything. i found myself chopping chicken breast mushrooms and onions at 11pm the other night to put in fridge ready for the morning when i shoved it all in a slow cooker while i was at work. its a blinkin obsession sometimes. but worth it. it'll come good my little peach stone.
I have to say i'm really lucky, Ryan works from home, so he's really good with having dinner ready for me coming home, truth be told he's probably a better cook than me! Lol.

I have to say i'm really lucky, Ryan works from home, so he's really good with having dinner ready for me coming home, truth be told he's probably a better cook than me! Lol.

enjoy your day tomorrow. lucky you , every house should have a ryan.
ive got a bbq here with the outlaws, whoop whoop, another day of unrest for me. x

Hello everyone.

Long time no post, I lost 1/2 lb this week and now I'm off to run the Bristol 10k.

X

pebbles67 said:
hi soph, yes you need to go to my post click on my half stone sticker right click and copy. then go to your user cp, click 'edit signature' then go to 2nd box and click paste.

Thank you! Will do that when I'm next on the computer!

Had a whoopsie lastnight and had a veggie korma, naan bread & pilau rice *eek* but it was my first night out with the girls since having my daughter so I was going to enjoy myself!! I enjoyed every mouthful too... Will be 100% now for Thursday but have an awful sore throat this morning so I hope it goes soon :(

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xx

Quick question for you pebbles - just in case you're checking in today - I'm planning on trying that watermelon salad - I'm just wondering how many servings you got from the recipe - and also do you think it would keep overnight, or does it need to be prepared fresh??

Thanks pebbles

Completed it in 1 hour 25 mins. I feel great like I've really achieved something. Im gonna do it again next and plan to run all the way.

Good luck with weigh ins this week

X

Hi lovely ladies,

Sorry i haven't been on here all weekend. I didnt feel very well friday evening, so spent the evening laying on the sofa doing nothing. But since then have been a busy bee over the weekend.

I made a mexican feast for my boyfriend and i last night, all low syn or no syn :) It was very yummy :)

Today we had lunch out and although i really wanted to be bad I wasn't and i had jacket potato and salad. I did have one bite of his coffee and walnut cake (i didnt have a pudding though just a peppermint tea) any ideas how many syns i need to count for that one bite?

Tomorrow I'm meeting a couple of friends at the harvester after work, but i think it should be fairly easy to pick something on plan. Do you think if i have steak and salad (not the mayo/dressed stuffed) then i would just have to count some syns incase they cover in oil before they grill it?

Hope you're all having a lovely sunday.

Pebbles - Boot camp rule. I have a friends wedding a week on friday. I have a dress that i want to wear, it fits but i feel my tummy looks too big in it, so feel uncomfortable on it. So thats the outfit that i want to try on again in two weeks (well just less than that).

Rhio8 - I will tray and plan then next days meals the night before :)

Tracy - hope you enjoyed your off plan Indian, and had a lovely birthday.

Hxx

Hey everyone, I've been quiet all weekend as well, but I don't think I was very busy. To be quite honest, I can't remember right now what I did. Except a funeral for a 9 year old boy today, that was pretty horrific.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of these red days - it suits me nicely as I rate the extra hex's much more than what I can't have on it!

As regards boot camp rules - I have a pair of jeans in my wardrobe that won't fit me for a long time - but I'll try them on and hopefully they'll be better in two weeks - I threw out a lot of my smaller clothes last year when I was trying to be a FLY lady! (It didn't work!!) I find I have to plan the week's food before I do my shopping - I have a little spreadsheet with my breakfast lunch and dinner for each day - helps my make sure I include all my hex's. I didn't do the stairs today but I id some heavy duty dancing around the kitchen!! And I'll make up for it tomorrow I promise!

Evening everyone!

Boot camp rules! Well you'll all be pleased to know that at 9pm this evening, I got my butt off the couch and away from my laptop and chucked together a veg & lentil soup ready for work tomorrow, so far so good. I've got a banana, apple & pineapple chunks to take with me to nibble on.

Another boot camp rule, I tried on all my old work suits this evening, was over the moon when some fitted (even though they're all the same size & from the same shop), however 2 are a little too snug on the waste and if I was to bend over suddenly I think I'd have someones eye out with the button popping off, so that's my 2 week test.

Pebs! I've got this thing down ;-) lol

I threw out a lot of my smaller clothes last year when I was trying to be a FLY lady! (It didn't work!!) I find I have to plan the week's food before I do my shopping - I have a little spreadsheet with my breakfast lunch and dinner for each day - helps my make sure I include all my hex's.

I tried to be a FLY lady too. It really bugged me the way she wanted you to wear lace-up shoes all the time - I'm a barefoot gal - so I was doomed to failure before I even started...

Totally broke SW today - just general sinning like chocolate and full fat bacon - not a binge per se, more of a "I DON'T CARE!" day. Also digestive biscuits... mmnnn....

Sus Murf - I have tried to do a spreadsheet but am crap at Excel so if you are willing I could pm you my email...

Tomorrow is my gait analysis - very excited :party0049: to be maybe back running again (I wanna run a 10K too!!) soon, so hopefully I'll be fully remotivated to still log a loss for this week. I have some meals planned and have a gorgeous pair of size 14 (they are TOTALLY a 12 though!) jeans that I'm still busting out of to help.

Hey sunshinerunner, my spreadsheet is pretty basic, but i am an excel addict and if you tell me what you want it to do, I'll email it to you. Mine literally just has the day's of the week, the meals and space for my hex's.

I still get the emails, but I am such a messy creature, I'm not sure I can be reformed. It's like a disease.

I need suggestions for breakfast. I'm doing EE but will be taking 2 slices of bread (hexb) for dipping in my soup lunchtime, so I can't have weetabix. I've got bacon, eggs, 1 syn sausages but no SF stuff to go with breakie unless I have fruit? I don't like tomatoes by the way. Any ideas? X

Kankles said:
I need suggestions for breakfast. I'm doing EE but will be taking 2 slices of bread (hexb) for dipping in my soup lunchtime, so I can't have weetabix. I've got bacon, eggs, 1 syn sausages but no SF stuff to go with breakie unless I have fruit? I don't like tomatoes by the way. Any ideas? X
Mushrooms?

Back