Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I think you ladies do great with all you have going on it your respective lives, hectic mad jobs, kids & family etc.
I must be the person with the handiest time on this forum, no kids, seriously new age OH who spoils me rotton & mostly my free time to use just as i fancy ,my only hassle is just a few awkward hours to contend with now & again.
So pat yourselves on the back for all your SW hard work among the chaos, & trust me when i say if i had half of what you had going on i'd be putting on about 5lbs every week!! Lol. <3
I must post my food for today as i havent done that yet.
Chat soon,

Megs xx

pebbles67 said:
See I knew something was up. Bloody witch I am. Tracy do me a favour don't weigh in Thursday, take a break, weigh at home if u have to sometime but take a week off, you're more likely to get more down if u weigh in and are disappointed. We've been doing this a while now about 16 weeks for me, and you guys popped on here from my start so it's been a long haul. I want you to succeed and I want you to get your mojo back so take that holiday. No pressures now. And yes kanks we'd spoil her rotten if we were near xx

Thanks pebs , but I'm back in the zone this morning and will weigh as normal so I can keep track of any damage that I've done :) xxxxxxxx

Megs said:
Lol.
£ makes the world go round eh.
Lovely day out with the OH half today, Lunch at Starbucks & Dinner at Pizza Express & all on-plan, GO ME!!! Lmao xx
Gym tomorrow with Ryans sister who is staying for a few days, then just a wee day around home & a family dinner, less temptation than a pub lunch! Lol

Ok, so what did you have at starbucks & pizza express while keeping on plan?? Well done!! I think I would have caved in pizza express!!! Mmmmmmm!!

I'm riddled with an awful cold at the moment :( still sticking to plan but just not eating anything new/exciting as I don't feel like cooking etc.

Megs said:
I think you ladies do great with all you have going on it your respective lives, hectic mad jobs, kids & family etc.
I must be the person with the handiest time on this forum, no kids, seriously new age OH who spoils me rotton & mostly my free time to use just as i fancy ,my only hassle is just a few awkward hours to contend with now & again.
So pat yourselves on the back for all your SW hard work among the chaos, & trust me when i say if i had half of what you had going on i'd be putting on about 5lbs every week!! Lol. <3
I must post my food for today as i havent done that yet.
Chat soon,

Megs xx

Thanks megs,it's the chaos that keeps us going lol !!!!!! Xx

It sure is, my laptop had a virus on it a few weeks ago so for a few days when I reached home I was unable to continue working.....my god I felt like my arm had been cut off, so you see I need the busyness my job comes with! I thrive off the chaotic hrs and stress, I'd be bored without it and probably eat a whole jar of nutella out of boredom instead of my tsp eh pebs!!!

*Sophie* said:
Ok, so what did you have at starbucks & pizza express while keeping on plan?? Well done!! I think I would have caved in pizza express!!! Mmmmmmm!!

I'm riddled with an awful cold at the moment :( still sticking to plan but just not eating anything new/exciting as I don't feel like cooking etc.

Ah, well lunch at starbucks was strictly a liquid lunch, americano with SF syrup, which we then transferred to the lovely cafe off M&S where the 'real' lunch came in (fruit & salad) lol.
Then pizza express i had half a legera vedura pizza & a big salad, no dressing. And doughballs with nutella, HA!! I wish! No doughballs, dessert was a coffee.
Hope your cold gets better quick, i think peppermint tea is a great 1 for colds, always helps me. Right!! Lunch, gym, work for me in that order lol x

Hi everyone

I'm here Trace - popped in a couple of times but not long enough to write - if I was near I would spoil you too - sounds like to spend all your time looking after your family - they should at least look after you on your birthday.................often just the way it is in families tho eh?

Nice to see Megs, Sophie, MisHP and Sus murf keeping things ticking over tho whilst we were quiet :)

Oh and you can stop moaning about being in your 40s ladies - I'm 54 this next birthday and can still get my *rse into town on a Saturday night with the best of them lol!

Sus murf - I see you work in a school - me too and SarahC - I was part time admin coordinator (grand title - I manage 1 person!) in a special needs primary but have just been upgraded to full time hours and taking on some Parent Support work too.

I've had a good week and been on plan so hoping for a 2lb loss this week.

Not one for the boot camp rules really but did have Magic Porridge.......................and enjoyed it - don't know why I thought it was so bad the first time...........mind you I do think my tastes change after a couple of months of SW

Have stuck to my plan of Green Thu - Sun and Red Mon - Wed so far - just bought some reduced price steak in Asda so going to have steak with tomatoes onions and peppers for tea mmmm diet what diet?

Good luck every one for this week!

Hey all,

Hope everyone is ok :)
I had a really nice spag bol for dinner tonight :) yum but did give in and have 1 slice of garlic bread :/ opps it just smelt too good on the table haha Anyone know how many sins that would be?
xx

Hey all,

Hope everyone is ok :)
I had a really nice spag bol for dinner tonight :) yum but did give in and have 1 slice of garlic bread :/ opps it just smelt too good on the table haha Anyone know how many sins that would be?
xx

5½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
5½ Syns per package/portion on Green
5½ Syns per package/portion on Original

Hi Rhi08
This is for a slice from a 12 slice Asda Garlic Bread loaf.

Did you know there is a search facility on here? I just typed 'syns garlic bread' :)

Thank you :) 5 and a half for 1 peice dam haha not having that again lol and no i didnt haha I still have alot to learn haha will try that next time then :) Thanks
xx

Evening lovely ladies.

How are you all doing?

Hope you're ok Tracy.

Nice to see you back Debs - I know you haven't been away as such but you know what i mean :)

Rhi08 we had spag bol tonight too :) I didnt make any garlic bread so no naughty syns there, but i did put a spalsh of red wine in the spag bol when i was making it - Any ideas how many syns in a little splash of red wine?

Hope everyones week is going well

Hxx

Me too sus_murf! It really motivates me coming on here & seeing how everyone is doing & what kind of week they've had & picking up new ways of eating, wee recipes etc. Fab wee thread, very proud to be a part of it :)
I was having a look around Mini mins in general & OMG i am so glad i am a SW person, i don't know how some of the girls (& some men) survive on some of the meal replacement plans & the more restrictive eating plans. I know watching syns & remembering free food, planning etc can be a pain, but there's nothing nicer than sitting down to a nice lunch or dinner. I love my food, eating is a very social thing for me. Some of these more restrictive plans just take the pleasure out of it.

sus_murf said:
Oh, my goodness - this is such a friendly thread - everyone is always concerned about everyone else - I'm so glad Thursday is my weigh in day!

I agree!! I started weighing at home when I joined this thread but then went to class.. This thread was just full of lovely people & I'm glad they still let me stay on it eventhough I weigh in at SW :)

Rhi08 said:
Thank you :) 5 and a half for 1 peice dam haha not having that again lol and no i didnt haha I still have alot to learn haha will try that next time then :) Thanks
xx

Omg!! Me and my hubby would normally eat a whole garlic bread between us! :eek: not anymore!!

sorry youre not well sophie, wrap up warm and plenty of fluids. xx
It sure is, my laptop had a virus on it a few weeks ago so for a few days when I reached home I was unable to continue working.....my god I felt like my arm had been cut off, so you see I need the busyness my job comes with! I thrive off the chaotic hrs and stress, I'd be bored without it and probably eat a whole jar of nutella out of boredom instead of my tsp eh pebs!!!
oh youre just a work-a-flaming-holic you are. nutella? do you like that then ???? cant say i'd noticed.

xx
hey there rio - its 4 syns for a slice of the usual round baguette style one, if that makes you feel any better, and dont worry we need these things to keep us going or we;d be more inclined to snack at the forbidden fruits lol

Oh, my goodness - this is such a friendly thread - everyone is always concerned about everyone else - I'm so glad Thursday is my weigh in day!
ah shucks, thanks , im glad i started it now. x
Me too sus_murf! It really motivates me coming on here & seeing how everyone is doing & what kind of week they've had & picking up new ways of eating, wee recipes etc. Fab wee thread, very proud to be a part of it :)

I was having a look around Mini mins in general & OMG i am so glad i am a SW person, i don't know how some of the girls (& some men) survive on some of the meal replacement plans & the more restrictive eating plans. I know watching syns & remembering free food, planning etc can be a pain, but there's nothing nicer than sitting down to a nice lunch or dinner. I love my food, eating is a very social thing for me. Some of these more restrictive plans just take the pleasure out of it.

oh shut up you lot im filling up now, feel like im all loved now
I agree!! I started weighing at home when I joined this thread but then went to class.. This thread was just full of lovely people & I'm glad they still let me stay on it eventhough I weigh in at SW :)

oh for gods sake now i'm lying on the floor, legs in the air waiting for my tummy to be tickled. lol
shut up and start insulting each other for goodness sake.
ive not posted much lately cos i dont want to clog the thread up with my rambling and i think you lot have rambled enough for me. hehhehehehe

well good going girls you all seem to be on track.
weve got blouses, jeans skirts and pairs of jeans all depending on us for just over a weeks time to see if they are any closer to fitting.
ive had an odd week really. this is the second week of exercise plan and ive done 4 walks all 3 miles at fast pace, 2 zumba classes and the other half just awarded me a present of the wii zumba. yipster -tiddly- doo cant wait to try that but ive got a zumba class tomorrow night so i'll wait til thursday to give it a go.
had a family bbq sunday, kept to plan including a glass of wine and i had a sneaky peak that morning on scales (yes i know i should know better ) but i dont! and i was on track for a 2lb loss. then monday i stuck at it , and theres a 4lb gain from somewhere! what the mary poppins is that about. blasted scales- they are the devils invention. anyway feeling a bit bloated today and ive got a bit of nausea coming on. then this afternoon about 5ish the kids finished tea and went and played upstairs and i suddenly came over all weak and felt unwell and layed down on sofa. i fell asleep straight away, unusual for me. slept for an hour then had to run to the loo (get my drift?) bit of an unsettled tummy to say the least (sparing too much info for the non medics amongst us). then dashed out to family planning clinic where i work for 2 hours.
came back at 9 and didnt fancy a) cooking or b) eating. other half says 'kebab? ' - what a twit!
'you can, lardy bottom' says i.
i settled for 2 poached eggs on toast which i now feel like ive eaten a large curry banquet for 6 all on my own. very odd. !
not such a good menu for the day seeing as i'd had a banana for breakfast, and met a friend for lunch and had cheese and onion toastie and salad. then ww sausagesx2 with a bread roll with the kids at 5pm , then the eggs on toast. so ive gone over my b's just a tad wouldnt you think and the only fruit and veg was a banana, apple midmorning and lettuce with lunch.
hopefully tomorrow i'll feel a bit better. feel quite sickly. poor pebblesywebbles.

im gonna piece together a recipe thread for us with all our recipes on and call it 'pebbles and her gangs grub' or something similar. then we will be able to post them on there and not have to wade through pages and pages on our thread to find them.

heading out of tuesday and into weightloss wednesday my beauties. xxx

pebbles67 said:
oh youre just a work-a-flaming-holic you are. nutella? do you like that then ???? cant say i'd noticed.

. xxx

Rotflmao did I really say I liked nutella out loud!!! Listen it's prescribed you know, i tsp a day keeps the jar away!!!

Boom boom!

Aw pebs....hope ur not getting that tummy bug I had a few weeks back. My dads had it this week but not the vomiting, the running to the loo!

Lots of water and bland food for you.....hugs coming your way x o x o

Aw pebs....hope ur not getting that tummy bug I had a few weeks back. My dads had it this week but not the vomiting, the running to the loo!

Lots of water and bland food for you.....hugs coming your way x o x o

do you know what i think it might be the fact that last night we had 3 pieces of chicken from the previous nights bbq, they were refrigerated after cooking, so thats fine, then eaten last night cold, so no reheating. but its possibly that, who knows. the thought of a jar of nutella - brrrrp. oooh no thanks, not tonight kankephine. youre on here early ol pal, ah hang on, tuesday work from home day?

Back