Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

pebbles67 said:
do you know what i think it might be the fact that last night we had 3 pieces of chicken from the previous nights bbq, they were refrigerated after cooking, so thats fine, then eaten last night cold, so no reheating. but its possibly that, who knows. the thought of a jar of nutella - brrrrp. oooh no thanks, not tonight kankephine. youre on here early ol pal, ah hang on, tuesday work from home day?

Awww well whatever it is hope u feel better soon. You're like me, you love your food so it's awful when you're under the weather of off it a bit.

Good memory! Tuesday is my work from home day! I need some sanity in my life!!! I need a tue to get over mon!

I always cook dinner for my parents on a Tuesday. Me & mum had SW spaghetti bog (theme of the night reading everyones posts on here) and I made Dad mince & mash (says he don't like that I-tal-ian s***) lmao!

Omg!! Me and my hubby would normally eat a whole garlic bread between us! :eek: not anymore!!

I know I used to have about 3 or 4 slices with my meal :/ haha Least its an improvment and I didnt go over my syns for today!!! :)

Hmm 4 syns does make me feel a little better Pebbles ahah Thanks. And yer a small treat within my syns shouldnt do any harm :)

pebbles67 said:
sorry youre not well sophie, wrap up warm and plenty of fluids. xx

oh youre just a work-a-flaming-holic you are. nutella? do you like that then ???? cant say i'd noticed.

hey there rio - its 4 syns for a slice of the usual round baguette style one, if that makes you feel any better, and dont worry we need these things to keep us going or we;d be more inclined to snack at the forbidden fruits lol

ah shucks, thanks , im glad i started it now. x

oh shut up you lot im filling up now, feel like im all loved now

oh for gods sake now i'm lying on the floor, legs in the air waiting for my tummy to be tickled. lol
shut up and start insulting each other for goodness sake.
ive not posted much lately cos i dont want to clog the thread up with my rambling and i think you lot have rambled enough for me. hehhehehehe

well good going girls you all seem to be on track.
weve got blouses, jeans skirts and pairs of jeans all depending on us for just over a weeks time to see if they are any closer to fitting.
ive had an odd week really. this is the second week of exercise plan and ive done 4 walks all 3 miles at fast pace, 2 zumba classes and the other half just awarded me a present of the wii zumba. yipster -tiddly- doo cant wait to try that but ive got a zumba class tomorrow night so i'll wait til thursday to give it a go.
had a family bbq sunday, kept to plan including a glass of wine and i had a sneaky peak that morning on scales (yes i know i should know better ) but i dont! and i was on track for a 2lb loss. then monday i stuck at it , and theres a 4lb gain from somewhere! what the mary poppins is that about. blasted scales- they are the devils invention. anyway feeling a bit bloated today and ive got a bit of nausea coming on. then this afternoon about 5ish the kids finished tea and went and played upstairs and i suddenly came over all weak and felt unwell and layed down on sofa. i fell asleep straight away, unusual for me. slept for an hour then had to run to the loo (get my drift?) bit of an unsettled tummy to say the least (sparing too much info for the non medics amongst us). then dashed out to family planning clinic where i work for 2 hours.
came back at 9 and didnt fancy a) cooking or b) eating. other half says 'kebab? ' - what a twit!
'you can, lardy bottom' says i.
i settled for 2 poached eggs on toast which i now feel like ive eaten a large curry banquet for 6 all on my own. very odd. !
not such a good menu for the day seeing as i'd had a banana for breakfast, and met a friend for lunch and had cheese and onion toastie and salad. then ww sausagesx2 with a bread roll with the kids at 5pm , then the eggs on toast. so ive gone over my b's just a tad wouldnt you think and the only fruit and veg was a banana, apple midmorning and lettuce with lunch.
hopefully tomorrow i'll feel a bit better. feel quite sickly. poor pebblesywebbles.

im gonna piece together a recipe thread for us with all our recipes on and call it 'pebbles and her gangs grub' or something similar. then we will be able to post them on there and not have to wade through pages and pages on our thread to find them.

heading out of tuesday and into weightloss wednesday my beauties. xxx

Hope you ok pebs,I had this today too,and my 3year old,but there is a stomach bug doing the rounds again up here.
My 6yr old is off school with it again this is the 4th time he's had it since january poor little thing,I don't know if his special needs make him more prone to it or what ????

That sounds like a good idea about the recipe thread pebs, I think you should dedicate a whole section on nutella just for kanks lol xxxxx

Tracy831 said:
Hope you ok pebs,I had this today too,and my 3year old,but there is a stomach bug doing the rounds again up here.
My 6yr old is off school with it again this is the 4th time he's had it since january poor little thing,I don't know if his special needs make him more prone to it or what ????

That sounds like a good idea about the recipe thread pebs, I think you should dedicate a whole section on nutella just for kanks lol xxxxx

Awww no, the poor things. It's awful to see little ones ill. Hope youre all feeling better soon x

Now you're talking! Top 10 things to do with nutella, let's keep it clean girls!!! ;-)

nutella-therapy-badge1.gif

Nutella Virgin? 50 Ways to Eat Nutella and Nutella Lover Types.

• The Spooner. This person uses a spoon, which not only is the most ergonomic utensil available, it’s also the most efficient in terms of excavating volume from the Nutella jar. This Nutella lover usually believes in a direct-to-mouth approach for the excavation.
  • The Naturalist (aka using one’s Finger). Not only does this person not want anything between him and his Nutella, he truly believes eating it off the end of his finger brings him closer to Nutella-godliness. (Editor’s note: clean hand recommended.)
  • The Lover Lover. Different from the Naturalist, this Nutella lover spreads Nutella onto body parts that are not his/her own.http://bleedingespresso.com/2009/02/top-ten-signs-youre-addicted-to-nutella.htmlThe Top Ten Signs You’re Addicted to Nutella

10. When your significant other asks if you want to spoon, you say “Sure!” and reach for the Nutella jar.
    9. Your drinking glasses consist entirely of old Nutella containers.
    8. You’ve never looked at the caloric content of Nutella and don’t plan on doing so.
    7. Your afternoon snack is Nutella hot chocolate, Nutella on bread, and a chaser of a few spoonfuls of Nutella straight from the jar.
    6. When invited to someone’s house, your only question is, “Will there be Nutella?”
    5. Some people see things as they are and ask, “Why?” You dream of things that never were and ask, “Why not with Nutella?”
    4.You’ve never met any food item that didn’t pair well with Nutella.
    3. You carry around small snack packets of Nutella with you at all times in case you need a hit.
    2.When faced with moral dilemmas, you ask “What would Nutella do?”
    And the number one sign you’re a Nutella addict:
    1. You have written to President Obama begging him to change his famous line to “We will extend a hand if you are willing to pass the Nutella jar

Nutella Lovers Unite for One Day! 5th Annual World Nutella Day, February 5, 2011

Just cracked up at the Nutella post!!!
Kankles - have you ever tried the pizza express dessert with Nutella in it? Sophie may know the 1 being a fellow pizza express fan :)
I'm sitting reading my new SW mag b4 bed, please tell me what i did before SW, i'm automatically programmed to count syns now lol!!
I bought myself a new skincare set today, Alpha-H, it's fab! (have had the cleanser before).But i'm not allowed it until i finish my 100% for May challenge lol.
Get Well soon to the tummy bug brigade, i'm off to post my eating for today & then catch some zzz's <3

ooh lots of lovely posts to catch up on!
Glad your Garlic Bread was only 4 syns Rio (yes that's my name for you too now :) )

I couldn't agree more with you girls saying it's this thread that keeps you going - I've said the same a few times.

Thanks to our Boot Camp Leader Pebs for starting it :)

Nutella is truly the Devil's food - I can't trust myself with it at all - read somewhere on here you can buy little blister packs so I will definately have to stick to those for my treats! xxx

Haha @ nutella!! Mmm nutella hot choc sounds ace! Wonder how you make that, I've never really had a hot choc that I've loved... I wonder if a nutella hot choc would be the one!!

Hope all you poorly ladies are feeling better soon xx

The recipe thread sounds great :)

I'm just having some black pepper ryvita with extra light laughing cow triangles with a minestrone mug shot, yummy!! :)

im glad i brought some smiles your way ladies. just got back from lunch with my best friend sarah and we had a really nice lunch in brewers fayre pub, we had the garlic bread to share(1 slice each at 6 syns - it was the large bloomer type slices so no such luck for me and the 4 syns type) with, warm chicken and bacon salad. it was lettuce cucumber, red pepper tomato, 2 rashers of bacon, chicken breast, drizzle of french dressing (2 syns) and garlic mayo - (2 syns) with a lime and soda water. really nice and filling too. more chatting and a cup of tea which was served in dirty teapot and sarahs coffee mug had been left out in an acid rain shower by the look of it. ayway lovely to catch up and it'll be ages til we meet again - ages and ages and ages- in fact 2 days cos we are off for the weekend again together. cant wait.
having a cuppa now and a tesco low fat chocolate and orange yogurt, will do kids tea then ive got zumba at 8pm. chicken breast and broccoli put aside for my tea later about 930.

weigh in tomoro girls. good luck xx

Hi everyone,

I weigh in at home on a Thursday. Would anybody mind if I joined this thread? I have lost 2stone and 1.5lbs since last October. I had a little boy last August :)

x

Hi everyone,

I weigh in at home on a Thursday. Would anybody mind if I joined this thread? I have lost 2stone and 1.5lbs since last October. I had a little boy last August :)

x
hi rainbow, yes welcome aboard. good to have you. all you need do is post your weigh in result on thursday and i'll do the rest. well done on your loss so far :welcome:

Hi guys, think i will post my food early tonight, for a change! lol.
Last day at work for this week, hooray, a nice long weekend is on the horizon :)
Quiet house all weekend as the OH will be in Germany. So me & Miss Callie will partying all weekend :p, no - it should be a quiet one, but we'll fit loads of walkies in. We will probably skype Ryan mid weekend as it really confuses Callie to see him on the screen lol.
I think i will try some new recipes this weekend (maybe!) haven't tried any new stuff for a while, so i'll see what i come up with.
Welcome RainbowRoxy, congrats on your fab loss so far x

Oh i forgot to share my 'thing that made me smile today' with you all. Someone read my food diary last night & said i inspired them :-D
Wow - how nice. It's good to know i inspire someone, just like all you peeps inspire me! xx

:thankyou:

Wow Pebs - I just had a look - you are a star! True dedication to this little group.
Thanks!

pebbles67 said:
RIGHT BRACE YOURSELVES- YOU ARE ALL FAMOUS. IVE MADE A START ON THE RECIPE BLOG AND POSTED QUITE A FEW, IVE LOADS TO GO YET.
BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK THE LINK IS HERE;

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/212256-pebbles-gangs-great-grub-recipes.html#post3622352

Yeah pebs well done im gonna try the tamarind chicken, I've had a jar of tamarind in the cupboard for ages and didn't know what to do with it!!!!

This is the reason u r boot camp leader :)

Back