Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi all and welcome Rainbowroxy :)

I'm off to have a look at the recipe thread now pebbles.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow ladies :)

Hxx

I'm feeling a bit :( today, My IBS has been bad today and yesterday so look and feel like a pregnant hippo! :cry: The fruit and high fibre of SW hasn't helped and lets just put it this way......chicago isn't the only windy city if you know what i mean:sign0007: so thought i'd try to make myself feel better by writing down what exercise i have done recently :) I've entered the race for life and i want to be fit enough by the 19th June to jog the whole 5k. So far i have done

Last week
  • 3 min walk, 3 min jog repeated 5 times, followed by 20mins walking
  • 40 min fast walk
  • 10 min fast walk, 10 min jog, 20 min walk
  • 30 min fast walk
  • 30 min fast walk
  • 1hr fast walk
This week so far
  • 30 mins fast walking
  • 2 mins walk, 4 mins jog repeated 5 times, followed by 15 mins fast walking
I love the walking part, not enjoying the jogging yet, but it's getting slightly easier each time. My boyfriend is being very supportive and goes out with me everytime (although today he jogged off up the hill and i had to follow - i wanted to stay on the flat!)

Hxx

Oh MissHP, you're doing great work with the exercise - I was going great guns last week, but I've lost the run of myself this week and have done nothing! Food has been going well though, but I'm the same - windy city here too. Real fruity ones at that!!

I'll be going a little off plan tomorrow night - I'm finishing a course tomorrow that I've been doing since September, so we're off out for dinner after to celebrate. I won't be drinking, but I'll probably not be as good as I should be!

Thanks Sus Murf. hope you enjoy your meal out tomorrow, at least if you go off plan you have a whole week again until weigh in :)

Hxx

Thanks trace, thanks debs, I really like the sound of that chicken too and I've got a jar In The fridge. If I remember what I used it for last week I'll let you know. I've been stashing these recipes a while now and I haven't tried them all but welcome your feedback for the ones I've gathered. As I add more I'll change the page numbers and update the front sheet each time so we can always find them eAsily. X

hi rainbow, yes welcome aboard. good to have you. all you need do is post your weigh in result on thursday and i'll do the rest. well done on your loss so far :welcome:

Rainbow, Pebs is lying. You don't just have to weigh in, you also have to log in at least once a day, tell us all we're wonderful, get worried about us if we don't post often enough, insult us when you feel the need and that should make you feel right at home around here!

Hey Rainbow welcome :wavey:

Just looked at the recipe thread now :) Looks great pebbles has given me a few ideas for dinners as well

Found it quite hard to stay on track today! went to the cinema with friends and nearly got tempted by the popcorn.... didnt help that they kept offering it to me :doh: haha but managed to resist and stuck with my sdiet coke haha. Hope everyone else is ok and good luck for WI tomorrow :D
xx

Also I forgot to ask have any of you tries the Zumba fitness workout game for the wii? I was thinking of getting it as an extra workout to do at home and wondered if it was any good? :)
x

Just been on the recipe thread - how fantastic is that! I wanted to try magic porridge but couldn't find it in this thread again, now I shall have it prepared for tomorrow!

I will have to think of favourite SW recipes to put here - a lot of them involve beans so maybe not too popular today....?!

Tonight we had chicken tikka masala with garlic spinach which all the family ate except my youngest who refused the spinach (surprise!). I've been good all day - this Thursday weigh-in really concentrates the mind...

Loving our new recipe thread! It's blooming marvelous. I'm gonna have to get my Gordon Ramsey head on so think up some new concoctions.....main ingredient of course will be nutella! Jooookkee! I'm not really a nutella maniac!!!!! Ok sometimes but hey I'm a woman with serious chocolate craving during star week so its either a tsp nutella or a whole bar of galaxy :-} so obviously the galaxy is more tempting, but my kankles scream noooooo not again at the weight going back on!

I've got 2 soup recipe to post, need my laptop for them.

Can anyone tell me how many syns for 1tbsp of cornflour? Bit random but I lent my books to my friend and have no idea how much?

X

Kankles said:
Loving our new recipe thread! It's blooming marvelous. I'm gonna have to get my Gordon Ramsey head on so think up some new concoctions.....main ingredient of course will be nutella! Jooookkee! I'm not really a nutella maniac!!!!! Ok sometimes but hey I'm a woman with serious chocolate craving during star week so its either a tsp nutella or a whole bar of galaxy :-} so obviously the galaxy is more tempting, but my kankles scream noooooo not again at the weight going back on!

I've got 2 soup recipe to post, need my laptop for them.

Can anyone tell me how many syns for 1tbsp of cornflour? Bit random but I lent my books to my friend and have no idea how much?

X

Crumbs kanks can I post it in the morning, I've got it in my diary but it's downstairs and I'll wake the house if I go on lookout xxxxx

Morning ladies!! I've just weighed in, I can't quite believe it or how I've done it but I've lost.... 3lbs again this week!!! Woop!!! Ive lost 1lb off a stone in 3 weeks!!! :) :) :) Verrrry happy!!!! The scales at SW best say the same, lol!!!

Good luck for everyone else!!

I'm off to have a nosey at the recipe thread now!! :)

Morning guys, good luck to my weighers today, well it's a great big whopping sts for me again this week despite my efforts. But historically this is the exact weight I've always stuck at, after each baby and each time I've done sw . This is where my body Is comfy but I'm the boss and I say we ain't there yet, not by a long shot. So head down guns at the ready were off to smoke out those injuns cowboy .

Pebbles you make me laugh !!!!!!

I have managed to loose half a lb,which I am most surprised at I was definatly expecting a gain of 3lb + .

Good luck to every one else xxxxx

*Sophie* said:
Morning ladies!! I've just weighed in, I can't quite believe it or how I've done it but I've lost.... 3lbs again this week!!! Woop!!! Ive lost 1lb off a stone in 3 weeks!!! :) :) :) Verrrry happy!!!! The scales at SW best say the same, lol!!!

Well done sophie,u will definatly have to share ur secret !!!!!! Lol. XXXXXXX

pebbles67 said:
Morning guys, good luck to my weighers today, well it's a great big whopping sts for me again this week despite my efforts. But historically this is the exact weight I've always stuck at, after each baby and each time I've done sw . This is where my body Is comfy but I'm the boss and I say we ain't there yet, not by a long shot. So head down guns at the ready were off to smoke out those injuns cowboy .

Aw well done flower. Loving your determination. I've been at a standstill too but previously my weight loss on SW always got stuck 1st 1lb lighter than I am now so it's not making any sense.

Well i'm as determined as you are so I will get past this current weight!

Tracy831 said:
Pebbles you make me laugh !!!!!!

I have managed to loose half a lb,which I am most surprised at I was definatly expecting a gain of 3lb + .

Good luck to every one else xxxxx

Well done trac, that's brilliant you trooper you! Congrats I bet your well pleased x

*Sophie* said:

Flipping heck, that's amazing, right then tell us your secrets !!!! I desperately need a 3lb loss, so tell all x

Back