Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

pebbles67 said:
Morning guys, good luck to my weighers today, well it's a great big whopping sts for me again this week despite my efforts. But historically this is the exact weight I've always stuck at, after each baby and each time I've done sw . This is where my body Is comfy but I'm the boss and I say we ain't there yet, not by a long shot. So head down guns at the ready were off to smoke out those injuns cowboy .

Sorry pebs I was meant to say well done on sts,u r going to have a big loss next week I bet ya xxxx

Well done Trace, Sophie on the losses and Pebs on the sts!

Well a whopping 3lbs for me this week which takes me back into the 12s and 1lb off a stone yay!!

Like I said last week I was sick of losing the same couple of lbs tim and time again - can't wait to try that blouse next week!

Hi all.. Loving this thread..
Am doing WW at home but weigh in on Thursday at home also.. Would love to join in???
Will give you all the low down on me :D
My name is Frances. I'm 29 and from Dublin.. Joined WW 06th Jan this year and this far have lost 13.5lb.. Was above my stone but lost focus for a few weeks and gained 3lb.. Am going on holiday with the girlies in 6weeks so operation get slim is in full swing..
Am also walking in the Women's Mini Marathon in less than 3 weeks so been getting my ass out walking allot this week and am doing a 'bootcamp' with the girls every Wednesday in one of the local parks.. So hoping to see some results in the coming weeks.. :D

Hey all - am delighted to report a 3 lb loss today! I'm putting it down to switching over to red day's - they seem to really suit me - I'm not really missing spuds or rice at all - I might try mix in the odd ee day next week, but hey, somethings working!!

Debs154 said:
Well done Trace, Sophie on the losses and Pebs on the sts!

Well a whopping 3lbs for me this week which takes me back into the 12s and 1lb off a stone yay!!

Like I said last week I was sick of losing the same couple of lbs tim and time again - can't wait to try that blouse next week!

Well done debs that's brilliant xxxx

sus_murf said:
Hey all - am delighted to report a 3 lb loss today! I'm putting it down to switching over to red day's - they seem to really suit me - I'm not really missing spuds or rice at all - I might try mix in the odd ee day next week, but hey, somethings working!!

Well done to you too sus murf ,we are doing well this week xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Hi all.. Loving this thread..
Am doing WW at home but weigh in on Thursday at home also.. Would love to join in???
Will give you all the low down on me :D
My name is Frances. I'm 29 and from Dublin.. Joined WW 06th Jan this year and this far have lost 13.5lb.. Was above my stone but lost focus for a few weeks and gained 3lb.. Am going on holiday with the girlies in 6weeks so operation get slim is in full swing..
Am also walking in the Women's Mini Marathon in less than 3 weeks so been getting my ass out walking allot this week and am doing a 'bootcamp' with the girls every Wednesday in one of the local parks.. So hoping to see some results in the coming weeks.. :D

Welcome dubchick 81,this is a brilliant group xxx

Hey guys,

Well done on all your losses and STS so far :) I cant believe it just jumped on the scales and its -4lbs for me this week. Im so Happy :)
Good luck everyone still to WI
xx

Well done on the 3lbs off Debs, Sophie, and Sus murf thats brilliant :)

Well done for the massive 4lbs off Rhi08 :)

Well done on the half off Tracy :)

Pebbles remember what was said last week about STS .......still that slim :)

Welcome Dubchick.

Well i am offically the group loser - and i don't mean it in a good way :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I have put on 2lbs!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I could just give up:cry::cry::cry::cry:all that extra exercise and not only no loss but a gain :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks MissHp but dont cry... Your gain CUD be down to you gaining muscle as a result of your exercise...
Do you take weekly/monthly measurments??
If yes, then do them today at the same time in the day as you took your starting measurements and you may find you've lost inches instead of lbs...
If no, you should start... :D

Hi girls, it's a 1lb loss for me this week, no doubt that's the pizza & Mars Bar getting their revenge. Well done everyone on their loss or sts.
Miss HP, i bet you will not know your body by the time you do this run, just think of those toned thighs for summer xx

Megs said:
Hi girls, it's a 1lb loss for me this week, no doubt that's the pizza & Mars Bar getting their revenge. Well done everyone on their loss or sts.
Miss HP, i bet you will not know your body by the time you do this run, just think of those toned thighs for summer xx

I meant to say welcome Dubchick :-D

Rhi08 said:
Hey guys,

Well done on all your losses and STS so far :) I cant believe it just jumped on the scales and its -4lbs for me this week. Im so Happy :)
Good luck everyone still to WI
xx

Well done you xx

MissHP said:
Well done on the 3lbs off Debs, Sophie, and Sus murf thats brilliant :)

Well done for the massive 4lbs off Rhi08 :)

Well done on the half off Tracy :)

Pebbles remember what was said last week about STS .......still that slim :)

Welcome Dubchick.

Well i am offically the group loser - and i don't mean it in a good way :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I have put on 2lbs!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I could just give up:cry::cry::cry::cry:all that extra exercise and not only no loss but a gain :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't be sad,I defo think it's probably muscle from all the exersise too xxxx

Megs said:

Well done megs xx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you dont mind me joining this thread, I was meant to join the Wednesday weighers but I only really started today. Oh and I noticed Pebbles is from Surbiton, Surrey...thats where I am! Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Thursday Weighin

I started last week (at home) and my first week I've lost 5 pounds which sounds odd but I'm very happy if that is the case.:)

That sounds about normal troublecat, well done. In my first week I lost 6lbs! I couldnt believe it, because I also ate Kitkats as well lol x

Well according to SW scales, I only lost 2lbs... But I weigh at home 1st thing with no clothes.. Whereas at SW I have denim on & it's at night. Their scales say I'm 3lbs heavier in total compared to mine :-/ Grrr.

I'm still saying I've lost 3lbs. My scales are obviously better than theirs lmao!!

Shame you can't weigh in at SW with no clothes..... :roofles: Or maybe not!

I have lost 2lbs this week. Have worked bloody hard, but when I get to this weight it's fight fight all the way to make progress. That's 30lbs lost since Jan and ONE MORE POUND will get me under 12 stone - yay!

Back