Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi All,
I am totally new to Slimming World - I joined the online site last thursday and officially started following the plan on Monday.
I have had a good read of this thread & you all sound very friendly - I would love to join your Thursday Weigh In group if you all dont mind!
Last Thursday i weighed in at 12st 5lbs and today i am 12st 3lbs. Very happy that i have lost 2lbs having only been on the diet since monday.
I have a target of 10st 4lbs.
Anyway, looking forward to joining you all, sorry in advance for all the questions i will probably ask!
Suzanne x

Last edited:
Well done on your losses Meg, Sophie and Sunshine runner Suzanne79

Suzanne79 We're the same height and just taking a guess here so i'm sorry if i'm getting it wrong.....but is the 79 on your user name your dob? If it is i'm 1980 so we're very similar age to. Unfotunately I've a bit to go to get to your weight!

How's everyones day been?

i had a green day and have used 11 syns - high on syns i know but if I'm honest i felt like giving up today so just glad i've been 100%

Hxx

MissHP said:
i had a green day and have used 11 syns - high on syns i know but if I'm honest i felt like giving up today so just glad i've been 100%

Hxx

I had a few days like that too, it was star week and I felt like poo with a bad cold so just wanted chocolate but I stuck with it and was pleased I did :) you did really well with 11 syns, that's not bad at all. I've had some chocolate now for a treat to get it out of my system!

MissHP said:
Well done on your losses Meg, Sophie and Sunshine runner Suzanne79

Suzanne79 We're the same height and just taking a guess here so i'm sorry if i'm getting it wrong.....but is the 79 on your user name your dob? If it is i'm 1980 so we're very similar age to. Unfotunately I've a bit to go to get to your weight!

How's everyones day been?

Hxx

Ooh and I'm 1980 too :)

Sunshine runner said:
Shame you can't weigh in at SW with no clothes..... :roofles: Or maybe not!

I have lost 2lbs this week. Have worked bloody hard, but when I get to this weight it's fight fight all the way to make progress. That's 30lbs lost since Jan and ONE MORE POUND will get me under 12 stone - yay!

Haaaha!! The people in my SW class do NOT need to see that :eek: don't want to give them all heart failure from laughing so hard!!!

Well done, 30lbs is fab!!!

Hey everyone, am home from my dinner out, and boy was it eventful. We got bread and dips as a starter, I stayed away from the white breads, but I didn't really limit myself other than that. I chose a fish and pasta dish for main course, with a tomato sauce, but half way through the main course a grub crawled it's way out of my friend's salad. It turned us all right off our food and none of us finished our mains. We did manage a few spoons of dessert though - chocolate ice cream for me!!

Anyway, we've all done very well this week!

Rhi08, well done on your 4lbs, that's brilliant, so motivating! I have the Zumba game for the Wii, I've only used it once so far, it's quite a workout - just about 20 mins long, so I plan to use it along with my Wii active. It's quite complicated though and the tutorials aren't very helpful.

Sophie, I would definitely be counting the three pounds as well, I also weigh first thing in the morning, before dressing, after using the bathroom. Sometimes I do best out of three!!!!

Pebbles, a STS can be a bit demoralising, especially if you've been good, but sometimes the loss is waiting to ambush you in a week or two!! I am requesting permission to change my item of clothing from the pair of jeans that I'll need to lose three stone to get into to the top I found in the back of the wardrobe that is within grasping difference! My mum gave it to me for Christmas and it didn't go on, I tried it on this morning and it goes on at least - another few pounds and it'll be fab!!!

Tracy, great work without the .5lb, and you after having an Indian and all during the week!!

Debs, down three as well, you must have had a great week as well.

MissHp, you must be like a demon tonight!! I was always annoyed when I put in loads of work and only lost one, so you must be really annoyed, but if it's any consolation, work like yours doesn't go to waste, the loss will catch up with you sooner or later.

Megs, another one down - all that stairs work is paying off!!

Sunshinerunner, I've already said that you're an inspriation, 30lbs since Jan is fab! I hope you got that email the other day??

Oh my goodness, so many new people!!

Abigailsmummy, welcome, you've defintely come to the right place for support and advice, the girls here are brilliant.

Dubchick, great to have more Irish people on here - I think we're at a bit of a disadvantage - trying to locate some of the products can be difficult!!

Troublecat, 5lbs in the first week is great, wonderful motivation to keep going!!

Suzanne79, I did the exact same thing, joined on a Thurs online and started the Monday. I found it difficult to figure out green and red days from the detail on the website so if you have any questions, this is where you need to come!!

Evening ladies! Wow some fantastic losses on here this week. I've got some serious catching up to do lol.

Weigh in for me in the morning, which truth be told I'm dreading given my last few weigh in results so fingers crossed

Where's my pebs & trac tonight? I've not seen them on?

Welcome to all the newbies, brace yourself for the bootcamp rules (tbc) which our bootcamp leader (pebbles) will issue in the next few days!!!! X

Me too! Had a rubbish day today in work, in fact had a pretty off week overall. I feel tired & grouchy, mixed in with * week, so very emotional too, I just hope a nice loss tomorrow may turn this grouchy moaning mini into a chirpy moaning mini !!! X

Hi kanks I'm still here !

Just trying to read all the new members posts, we've got quite a little group here now haven't we ?

Hope ur weigh in goes well in the morning, I will have everything crossed for ya xxx

Tracy831 said:
Hi kanks I'm still here !

Just trying to read all the new members posts, we've got quite a little group here now haven't we ?

Hope ur weigh in goes well in the morning, I will have everything crossed for ya xxx

Ah there you are! How you doing? Did you have a little treat tonight?

I couldn't believe how many newbies here tonight, pebs will be chuffed! Haven't seen her tonight.

I'm crossing everything for tomorrow, I think if I see another ST blooming same with my moodiness & hormones this week the scales will be out the cowing window!!!

Xxx

Hahaha ......... Lol,I'm sure u will loose, it seems to be a trend today !!!!

I've bin a bit off plan today but feel really rubbish for it ,have got both the young ones home ill so it all went out the window again !!!!!!!

Will get back on it tommorow, but I really need to whack me zumba DVDs out or the wii fit and do some extra excersise as I think that might speed things up a bit .

Haven't seen pebs on here either tonight .
Hope she's ok xxxxx

pebbles67 said:
Just in from a 4 mile walk which I did fast paced at 1 hour 5 mins. That's every other night now for 2 weeks plus 2 zumba classes and other half gave me the zumba For wii as a pressie. I'm doing the half marathon in 2 bloomin weeks yikes. 5 miles tomorrow .

That's a lot of activity !!!!!! Xxx

Well done to all my lovely losers and good luck to my gorgeous gal the kankerette on your loss today. I'm so proud of you all you're doing fab, will we beat our 23.5lb loss of last week?

Don't you lot be worrying about me I'm cool with a sts , cos I know it's probably due to the massive overindulgence of the exercise over the last 2 weeks. Gotta do it cos I'm In training for this marathon in 3 weeks.

Well done to everyone.
And......... Welcome welcome to all our newbies it's lovely to have you.
I'm pebbles the boot camp leader and I take no prisoners,
no holds barred, I'm mean and hard,
I've got your card, I'll stretch you a yard
And I'll burn off that lard. Did I mention I'm hard!
Buckle up those seat belts it's a bumpy hard ride this week in bootcamp. Prepare to be flogged.

Howd you get on kankles?? I've got my fingers x for you :)

pebbles67 said:
Well done to all my lovely losers and good luck to my gorgeous gal the kankerette on your loss today. I'm so proud of you all you're doing fab, will we beat our 23.5lb loss of last week?

Don't you lot be worrying about me I'm cool with a sts , cos I know it's probably due to the massive overindulgence of the exercise over the last 2 weeks. Gotta do it cos I'm In training for this marathon in 3 weeks.

Well done to everyone.
And......... Welcome welcome to all our newbies it's lovely to have you.
I'm pebbles the boot camp leader and I take no prisoners,
no holds barred, I'm mean and hard,
I've got your card, I'll stretch you a yard
And I'll burn off that lard. Did I mention I'm hard!
Buckle up those seat belts it's a bumpy hard ride this week in bootcamp. Prepare to be flogged.

Haaaha!!! You do make me laugh!!

Back