Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick81 said:
Ooohh... Think it may be a bad week for me :eek:( and not by choice..
Just went to have my brekkie (porridge made with water) and had a glass of fruit juice.. Any tummy aint reacting well!! Haven't started my porridge yet and tbh am a little afraid to.... Fingers n toes crossed am not getting a bug!!!!

Aw Dub Chick, fingers crossed you're better soon x.
Ok guys i've just been reading the bootcamp rules.
Fluids, i'm on board, i'm quite food about my fluid intake anyway.
Fish- sorry i am 100% vegy, no fishy dishys for me, i'll have a look at speed soup & see if i can fit it into my week.
Waist measurements, eek!!! I'm a 35 inch around my waist :-o i need a massive 5 inch loss to put me in my healthy range!
Beans in handbag, check, can do :)
Fingers crossed for a good upcoming week, i'm not too optomistic about Thursday, not because i've snacked, because i haven't, but on Thursday i'll be pretty much knocking on the door of my star week :-( Why oh why do women get all the traumas! Lol.
But... I will certainly do my best for the team Thursday brigade, & then i know if i've done my best i won't feel guilty come what may on Thursday :) xx

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks Megs.. I hope so too.... :D

Speed soup??????

Boot camp rules say fush for the meat eaters this week, just a meal or mayb 2, not all week lol. & for the vegys its speed soup, not made it before, but i'll check the recipe thread. I hear it makes you windy miller, by thursday i'll have a hole in the ozone over my house with all the excess gas, lmao x

Megs said:
Just search on here, i think i keyed in pebbles recipes & got it the last time x

Full title; Pebbles & the gangs great grub recipes. No wonder i couldn't remember lol. I've a stack of housework to do & no mojo to get started!! Need a slave like now! Lol

I love cleaning when the house is empty.. But hav no mojo for anything today.. So far today.. I have got up, had brekkie, had my shower n got back in bed to watch TV... And that's my day..

Found the thread.. thanks for your help :D

Dubchick81 said:
I love cleaning when the house is empty.. But hav no mojo for anything today.. So far today.. I have got up, had brekkie, had my shower n got back in bed to watch TV... And that's my day..

Found the thread.. thanks for your help :D

No probs at all.
Sounds like we are having matching days lol, only you are ill, so thats a valid excuse, i am not so i have no excuse!
My wee dog is looking at me hopefully cos she wants a walk & its totally pouring! Wonder if i could take her to the gym & pop her on the treadmill lmao.
Rite! So...in the absense of a slave i'm off to make a date with Henry (my hoover lol).
Megs x

OK Dee... I've just had a tuna & red onion bagel for a late lunch.. Have a tin of chopped tomatoes in my bag to take to the pub with me.. But am having an alcohol free weekend so will be a mix of water n diet 7up for drinks... Have yet to take my waist measurements but soon as I find my tape I'll put them up too.. Fingers crossed for Thursday :D

Hi all, How's your weekend going?

Kankles - I know exactly how you feel. I did loads of extra exercise last week and had a 2 lb gain :cry: I did my syns weekly as went over one day, but didnt go over the weeks worth. Dont give in, i know its annoying, but if we give in just think how quickly we'd put weight on.

Pebbles - Thank you, I'm just going to keep at it and hope the weight shifts soon.

We're having fish for dinner tonight so thats one of the bootcamp rules covered already :)

Wasn't sure exactly were we measure our waist - I know that sounds silly but i thought do i just do it about half way between my hips and boobs (with a bra on :rolleyes: as that could make a difference lol!)

then i found this on the internet

Waist circumference is measured in 4 easy steps;

• [*]First find your natural waist. This is the point between your lowest ribs and your hip bones. Easy to identify by placing your hands on your hips.

• [*]Place the tape around the waist line.

• [*]Relax your tummy by breathing out gently and do not tuck in. adjust the tape so that it is level around your waist line and measure.

• [*]Remove the tape and record your result.

Hxx

Tracy831 said:
Been to BBQ but had to come home early,3yr old threw up on way there now I have it again too :( x

Aw no :-( we're dropping like flies on here today. & to think that i was going to complain about all the housework & laundry i did today.
Hope you're feeling better soon x

Yum yum just had a very nice dinner. I'm doing Extra easy today - mainly do red or green.......

I did new potatoes, asparagus, sugarsnap peas and fish (i love aldi cheap fruit and veg!). I dipped the fish in beaten egg, then dipped into breadcrumbs mixed with salt, pepper, garlic powder and a tiny bit of chilli flakes - just lightly coated them to keep syns down, then 'fried' in a very good non-stick pan with 2 tsps oil (but that was between me and my boyfriend) So for me it was 3 syns for breadcrumbs and 2 syns for oil :) so 5 syns for a very yummy dinner :)

Hxx

Right, my magic porridge is in the fridge :) hopefully my breakfast tomorrow will be better than today :)

Just had veggie spaghetti bol with the tomato sauce made from an old SW sauce recipe book :) topped with low fat cheese (hex) and a big glass of... Sugar free squash!

Hope you ladies that were feeling poorly feel better soon xx

*Sophie* said:
Right, my magic porridge is in the fridge :) hopefully my breakfast tomorrow will be better than today :)

Just had veggie spaghetti bol with the tomato sauce made from an old SW sauce recipe book :) topped with low fat cheese (hex) and a big glass of... Sugar free squash!

Hope you ladies that were feeling poorly feel better soon xx

Ooh the vegy spag bol sounds delish :p

I don't know why I keep losing my half written posts, it's so annoying!! Tracy, I hope you're feeling a bit better - it's bad enough being sick yourself without having a sick smallie to look after as well.

Anyway, I have been suitably penitent today - I have used some syns today, but I've tried to limit them. I've been pouring water in all day, and oh yeah, I measured my waist - a very scary 38inches.

I'm planning my meals for the week - planning on sticking to red days, am a little stuck for ideas for packed lunches, so I'm off to check some red day food diaries!!!

Megs said:
Ooh the vegy spag bol sounds delish :p

It's really easy to do as well :) I can copy out the recipe if you want it :) I think it's literally just a tin if toms & stock with herbs. I then mixed in fried mushrooms & onion and veggie mince!

Back