Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Kankles said:
Aw trac, I feel for you, I really do. It's a horrible bug and really leaves you feeling quite sh**. Chin up, hope you & the little ones feel better soon x x

Kanks, I Use my heb on potatoes most red days and do chips, mash boiled or jacket xxx

Tracy I hope you get better really soon poppet.

Susmurf
Yes potatoes are a heb on red x

Well done one and all for getting through this weekend and for measurements, fish and fruit etc .

Morning all :)

I've just had 2 weetabix & milk with a banana and my morning coffee.

I have to be 100% now until Thursday. I don't know what was wrong with me over the weekend but I'm focused again now. I think half the trouble on the weekend was I hadn't done a food shop so wasn't prepared :( I'm off today to get yummy SW safe foods :)

Dinner tonight is jacket potatoes with cottage cheese, salad & homemade pasta salad & I've planned for the rest if the week so that naughtiness can s*d right off!! :D

Well done soph, all sorted that's good.

I've had poached eggs on toast and frylight mushrooms and a big mug of tea, gotta be 101% too this week, bloomin star week aswell which is a pain, and I'm up to 5 mile waLking each day now so we just need to get the others focused.
Come on gang let's slim this place down!

Had 2nimble bread with extra light laughing cow triangles x 2 and 2 cups of tea, and I also had a costa skinny latte which I will syn later .
For dinner it's quorn bolognaise and salad and lunch maybe a jacket potatoe and beans if I have time , and I will get some fruit in there later too !!! Xx

Morning girls..
So far today I have had 30g porridge (made with water and 1canderel tab)
For lunch its red pepper and onion soup & tuna, mixed with red onion and extra low fat mayo on toast.
Dinner is still undecided as am going to have my hair done this evening so will depend on how much time I have.. It'll be chicken something anyway..
For a snack I have an apple and a banana heated for 40secs in the microwave, with 0% fat yogurt and cinnamon poured over.. First time having it, but its meant to be de-fricken-licious.. :D

Hi everybody, i've had sultana bran with banana & nectrine.
I'm off to get ready for work soon, will prob check in later to see what im missing.
Sophie- yes please for the vegy spag bol recipe, the pasta salad sounded great to.
My OH is back from Germany :-D Roll on my Fri off for a chance to spend the whole day together.
Just 3 days to weigh in :-o these days are flying by.
I have a special event in 5weeks time, so i have to b an extra good girl :p
Catch u all later, Megs xx

Tracy831 said:
Had 2nimble bread with extra light laughing cow triangles x 2 and 2 cups of tea, and I also had a costa skinny latte which I will syn later .
For dinner it's quorn bolognaise and salad and lunch maybe a jacket potatoe and beans if I have time , and I will get some fruit in there later too !!! Xx

Had a bit of a relapse,so think dinner tonight may be nothing :(
Now 11yr old has it too :(

Oh no Tracey :( just a thought but have you tried pepto bismal?! Can't say it's the nicest tasting stuff but it always works for sickness bugs. I hope you all get better soon!

Megs said:
Hi everybody, i've had sultana bran with banana & nectrine.
I'm off to get ready for work soon, will prob check in later to see what im missing.
Sophie- yes please for the vegy spag bol recipe, the pasta salad sounded great to.
My OH is back from Germany :-D Roll on my Fri off for a chance to spend the whole day together.
Just 3 days to weigh in :-o these days are flying by.
I have a special event in 5weeks time, so i have to b an extra good girl :p
Catch u all later, Megs xx

No probs, I'll pop it on the recipe thread :)

The pasta salad is just literally pasta with any salad bits you like (I use grated carrot, sweetcorn, cheese if I have a he left, celery) and then herbs with a kraft italian/French dressing stirred through the cooked warm pasta :) it's great for lunch boxes too!!

*Sophie* said:
Oh no Tracey :( just a thought but have you tried pepto bismal?! Can't say it's the nicest tasting stuff but it always works for sickness bugs. I hope you all get better soon!

Thanks sophie may well be giving that a try xxx

Tracy831 said:
Thanks sophie may well be giving that a try xxx

Definitely worth a try, I work with kids so I pick up whatever they get & I swear by pepto when I get the bug :(

Oh Tracey, you poor thing - you are having a rough time of it.

I have been pretty good today - spot on food wise, and water wise and I even dragged a tin of tomatoes around the school in my book bag - I used it for the dinner tonight, so I must replace it for tomorrow. I cooked a fish crumble tonight, it was yum, but it did cost me 4.5 syns.

I didn't do any exercise though - I've totally gotten out of the habit!

I'm back for my late night rendevous with my minimins chums! How are we all?

I've had a good day food wise, melon & banana for breakie. Chicken & veg soup for lunch (homemade) followed by an apple & melon. For dinner I had grilled lamb chops, new potatoes sliced fried in fry light with a fried egg, was delicious...mmm. Tonight I had another apple & satsuma, bag of crisps (7.5 syns).... So how'd I do?

Had a not so good day work & personal wise. Had a very hectic day today, stressed to high heaven and no real extra reason for it. Just felt a bit fed up which is unlike me and didn't really have anyone to offload into :-(

Anyway that's me offloaded now. I shouldn't grumble, there's a lot worse things in the world than a bit of stress and feeling a bit out there on your own.

So how's the boot camp rules going for everyone? I have to say I'm struggling with the fishy one!!!! If I can smell fish I can't eat it, so I think that's a no go for me. I carry my laptop around in my handbag so that's slightly heavier than the beans so im hoping that's ok pebs my buddy?

Hope ur all ok x

Am with ya on the lack of exercise sus_murf... Have done nothing since Wednesday.. Its fierce windy over here and I HATE wind.. Will go out no problem in the rain n cold but I can't handle wind!!
Was meant to have my hair done tonight, so had planned getting a lift to work tomoro n walking home (6.5km) but that got cancelled and am now gettin it done tomoro, so that's that plan fooked!! Bootcamp Wednesday tho and thats tough!!! So will really push myself aty that..
Not doing too great today with food.. As in I've not eaten enough... Till have to work on that tomoro.. Water wise I've had just over 2ltrs...
Had 100g chicken, 40g brown rice and mixed veg for dinner.. Was delish..

Kankles said:
I'm back for my late night rendevous with my minimins chums! How are we all?

I've had a good day food wise, melon & banana for breakie. Chicken & veg soup for lunch (homemade) followed by an apple & melon. For dinner I had grilled lamb chops, new potatoes sliced fried in fry light with a fried egg, was delicious...mmm. Tonight I had another apple & satsuma, bag of crisps (7.5 syns).... So how'd I do?

Had a not so good day work & personal wise. Had a very hectic day today, stressed to high heaven and no real extra reason for it. Just felt a bit fed up which is unlike me and didn't really have anyone to offload into :-(

Anyway that's me offloaded now. I shouldn't grumble, there's a lot worse things in the world than a bit of stress and feeling a bit out there on your own.

So how's the boot camp rules going for everyone? I have to say I'm struggling with the fishy one!!!! If I can smell fish I can't eat it, so I think that's a no go for me. I carry my laptop around in my handbag so that's slightly heavier than the beans so im hoping that's ok pebs my buddy?

Hope ur all ok x

I hope you have a better day today! I'm sure we are all good listeners on here (or readers??!!!!) so hopefully you will feel you can unload to us :) sounds like you had a great food day :)

Bootcamp rules, well I carry around a 5 month old baby most of the time, haha! And if I'm not carrying her, I have her changing bag which has everything including the kitchen sink or pushing the pushchair so hopefully that qualifies. I really need to drink more water instead of coffee!! And I'm veggie so no fish but I've bought sweet pots which although I've had before, I should eat more of them so am looking forward to them :)

I was 100% yesterday & will be this week. Hopefully it will rectify some of the baaaaaad things I ate over the weekend :(

Hope everyone has a good day, it's lovely & sunny here :D My food is all planned out today so happy for that :)

Back